Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The last part to the ss wil be up soon bt just had to comment again on Lisa's part b4 that. I am normally the most easy going person when it comes to group activity i do my part and thats it for me i go brain dead after that lol. Bt surprising it was a real struggle not to impose my views on u and tell u what to do and what not to do after i did my part. Bt i cnt be blamed coz prishna are just so beautiful and perfect that they demand perfection that even i have got to make their scenes as perfect as i can when i write.

Bt i couldnt help myself on 1 scene which was the photoshoot. I had suggested Pintu shirtless and krishna rubbing oil on him bt was told to not be a pervert lol. Bt Lisa i so loved how u kind of made krishna a pervert by making her touch him so much lol.

Guys I didnt at all tell her how i wanted the scene to start or prishna's meeting bt she did exactly what i wanted to see. I wanted krishna to wonder how it would feel to be loved so intensely. I wanted prishna to bump into each another bt their scene was so much more than i expected I so loved pintu hiding and watching her. It was so cute i can just imagine him doing it.

The thing i loved about krishna as an afsar was how professional she was and i really couldnt help bt smile at how u brought this in here as well with so much ease wow just loved those parts. Krishna is truly an afsar in what ever she does.

The thing i loved about prishna was their friendship and how at ease they always where together. The ease, comfort, friendship just flowed from your part. I cnt tell u how much i enjoyed reading them being aweward with 1 another to becoming best friends.

Lisa I really enjoyed reading your part I wanted Krishna to be a little love sick, more intuned with her emotions but still being the same krishna and i got it in abundance. An excellent scene and I couldnt have done it as well as u did if I had done it myself.

And Fizu mwah my baby u truly rock with your awesome ideas.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
WOW Sandia,,what an awesome review by miss perfectionist,,when it comes to Prishna,,thank you so much,,you surely made my morning and have me smiling to myself,,you know I tried really hard to bring all your desires and ideas come to life,,Pintu's immense love for Krishna,,his deep hurt by his dad,,Krishna's desire to be loved by the mystery "eyes",,the darkness,,the photoshoot,,the touching,,and I am so glad you really loved it,,and again it was "fun and a pleasure working" for you,,lol,,
Thanks again to you and Fiza for including me in this beautiful SS and I can't wait for her to post her long awaited part,,love you guys,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally the last part of this SS will be posted by me, There's is some parts of it that it written by Sandia and Lisa and Sandia have helped me a lot in this part so the credit goes more to them and they have Proofread it for me also because I'm too lazy 😆:

Prishna SS: Tu Mohabbat Hai Part 3:

Krishna was her in bedroom thinking about Pintu and his family she had been spending a lot of time with them and had began to love and care for their well being as much as she loved her own family. When she was with them, she, Pintu and Sonu tried as much as they could to make Sargam didi and Chachi happy but still their home and their lives seemed incomplete to her. Sadness surrounded the whole family, Sargam didi seemed lost most times but tried to pretend to be happy for the family, and Ganga ma, even though she didn't speak, the connection she had with Pintu reminded Krishna of the bond she shared with her father. But Krishna hadn't realized until she had seen a photo she had taken of Pintu and his family how incomplete they looked, Sargam's unfilled mang showed her lifeless life and even though Ganga ma still filled her's, her situation was the same as her daughter-in-law. Krishna couldn't do anything for Sargam didi and even though she didn't know what she could do to bring every1 together she knew she had to somehow bring happiness back into their lives.

The next morning Krishna woke up with a purpose and couldn't help but smile as she thought day 1 of operation for a happy family would start and it starts with Mr Pintu Singh and she couldn't wait to reach work. Pinto had reached work early and sat at his desk and started his work, other workers started pouring in and finally Krishna had entered, Pinto had a strange feeling of knowing when Krishna entered the building without even looking at the entrance but didn't expect her to come to him anytime soon. Krishna scanned through the crowd of workers when she spots Pinto at his desk quietly working without looking at anyone else she charged straight to his desk and stood behind him, she called him "Pinto" and lightly put her hand on his shoulder. Pinto who was too busy into the work he was doing slightly jumped when she did that, he turned around and looked up to her, he instantly smiled and stood up "Krishna" he managed to say, Krishna smiled at him and told him to sit and grabbed another chair and sat next to him, they both started working together while talking to each other until it was late afternoon and past lunchtime, they decided to grab something to eat and after that they both headed home.

They decided to use Pintu's bike and walked to it when Krishna asked him if she could get pictures of his family since she wanted to do something special for them. Pinto was hesitating and said that when they left home they hadn't even had time to take any family pictures so he had none. Krishna could sense something was wrong and so pressed him and asked if he had any on his phone, Pinto lowered his eyes and couldn't speak. Krishna lifted his chin and with tears in her eyes asked if he had pictures of his dad there and he nodded. Krishna could see the shame he had for having kept them and said don't, and said he had nothing to feel ashamed of no matter what his dad had done he was still his dad and no1 would ever judge him or think less of him for loving him. Tears slowly fell from his eyes as he heard those words and when Krishna saw that she gently wiped it away and hugged him.

Krishna stood outside a door, she had never felt so nervous in her life, she had to make 2 presentations,1 for the board and another for him and prayed both went well. She finally went into the room and knew that she had made the right decision to come, his eyes kept on looking to see if he came and she could just imagine how much it cost him to ask her if there was any1 else with her? She said no and he gruffly told her to start her presentation Krishna couldn't help but smile coz in that moment he reminded her so much of his son and she started. After she had finished she could see that his board members where impressed with her but knew that he hadn't heard a thing she had said but he managed to tell her that they would get back to her and left. Krishna managed to answer whatever questions the rest of the board had and left to go and find him. She found his office and didn't bother to knock and went inside his chair faced the window and she couldn't see his face and so she said loudly that he is never going to come back to u. TT immediately got out of his chair and faced her with anger and asked her who she thought she was to speak to him like that, Krishna looked him boldly in the eyes and said shouldn't u ask me who I am speaking about. But than we both know who right, TT looked away and she said what did u think was going to happen today that Pintu would be forced to come and be near u and u could get him back by force? She than said that she knew everything about him and the way he treated his family, and as soon as I saw that u where the owner of this company I kept Pintu away from this project. TT looked at her with so much anger but Krishna didn't back down and continued u lost your family coz of your greed but u seem to not have lost your ego, u made your business legit but u still are too proud to come in front of your family and admit your faults to them. Do u know how your family is, how your wife, dil, grandchild and son is, then her voice quivered as she said they sad all the time, Pintu feels guilty to even say your name or look at a picture of u. She put a chart on his desk and he saw pictures of him and his family looking happy together on it and he had been about to touch it but stopped. When Krishna saw this her expression hardened and she took out the recent picture she had of Pintu and his family from her bag and put it on top of the chart and said this is how your family is now. TT didn't look at her and she cursed his stubbornness and walked to the door and then paused and said that I hope u accept your mistake and go back to your family they all waiting for u to come back to them and then left.

Krishna house was abuzz with activity they where getting ready for the party her dad was having to celebrate her winning the contract with TT company. TT had declined the invitation to come to the party but was sending a representative of his to the party but this wasn't the reason that she was upset. Whilst some where decorating and her uncle was coordinating his dance group she was on the sofa quietly packing gifts bags for the guests but was not concentrating on it coz all she could think about was Pinto. She could not understand what was happening to her, had she fallen in love with Pinto, why did she keep thinking of Pinto all the time, why did she feel the need to be around him? Had she really been stupid enough to fall in love with him, she would soon be married to someone else and Pinto was in love with someone how could it have happened? She had gone to his house earlier in the day to get a file that he needed since he was busy once there she went straight to his room and found the file on his bed where he had left it . But as she was turning to leave she saw the folder of the drawings that he had never allowed her to see, she remembered the first time she had come to his room how he had rushed and put them away. She had been surprised and had asked jokingly if he wasn't going to show her and he had angrily said never and then had said more softly it was private and for his eyes only and she could see any of his other work but she couldn't see those. She had known immediately that it must be drawings of the girl he loved and to hide how hurt she was that he wanted to keep something separate from her said "It must be awful that's why you don't want me to see it" but he hadn't said anything and looked away. As she had continued to look at the folder she had wanted to leave the room but couldn't, she wanted to see the face of the girl who had his heart, who he loved and still loved. She tried to tell herself that she was just being curious but she knew she wasn't, and she moved towards the drawings. She stood over them, but the moment she touched the folder she felt an emotion so strong that all she wanted to do was rip them all apart and had been shocked at her reaction.

Saraswathie said "Krishna how many times must I call u and what are you doing", Krishna finally heard her mom's voice and was shocked that she was standing over her and then noticed that instead of putting the god idols in different gift bags she had put them all in one. She said "sorry" and her mother said "this girl will never change why cant you concentrate on what u are doing just now u going to get married but still u behave like a child. Your father gives u too much of freedom and tonight I expect u to be on your best behavior", she stopped speaking to Krishna, then said "Pinto Ji", he smiled at her but she didn't smile back so he continued, "I came to see Krishna". She then gave him a stern look, nodded and left, Pinto went and sat next to Krishna and said "You left your bag at my place". Krishna didn't want to be near him, so she decided to get up and took a few of the bags with her. He got worried noticing how upset she was and so followed her, but Krishna hadn't realized that he had followed her, so after she put the bags on the table she turned and walked straight into his chest, Pinto instinctively put his arms around her to balance her. They didn't look at each another and for a few seconds just stayed like that, Krishna just wanted to put her head on his chest and cry, and Pinto could just feel how emotional she was and wanted to hold on to her even tighter. They broke apart when she heard her uncle Bihari and his friend Dihati say "Baby who is this hunk of a man you are with?" They both were in awe of how handsome Pinto was as soon as they saw him and had stumbled and nearly tripped on each another to get to him. Pinto started blushing but Krishna smiled and introduced them, Dihati and Bihari put their hands out for him to kiss and he looked in shock horror and Krishna wanted to laugh but controlled herself as she watched Pinto put his hands together and greet them. They then said they plan to dance and looked at Pinto and said they hoped they will watch and tell them how it was and as soon as they where gone Krishna started laughing. Pinto couldn't help but smile as he watched Krishna laugh and said "Oh u think that's funny that man looked like a rat and as for that woman by god what was that item number or item bomb" Krishna between her laughs grabbed him by his collar and said "Listen here hunk of a man that's my uncle you are talking about". Just than the music went loud and the duo started dancing for munni and every time the tere liye part came they where sending kisses to Pinto and he instinctively grabbed Krishna and put her in front of him for protection as he watched the horrid duo. Krishna looked at his hands that where on her waist and went closer to him and looked up and said she would protect him with her life as they looked at each other and smiled. Krishna just put her head back on his chest looked ahead not really seeing anything as he tighten his hold on her and he carried on looking at her with the sweetest of smiles on his face.

They had to break apart when others started clapping for the duo and went to get the other gift bags, together they silently packed everything and put them away in total ease. When they where nearly done Dihati and Bihari rushed to them and asked if they would help them as one of their dance pairs where not here yet and they needed to make sure that everyone knew their places and won't bump into each another. Pinto and Krishna looked at each other and they both agreed to help and the Bihari and Dihati took them to the other dancers.

The crazy duo than got a mike and then one said "that they wanted to see passion, love, longing in their dance, think you are in love with the person you are dancing with but know that you can never be together. The other said think that this is the last moment you can have with the person you love before you have to let them go so pour all your emotion into it."

Prishna stared at each another as they heard each word, they wanted to get away from each another but they couldn't deny their feelings anymore. Krishna in that moment finally admitted to herself what she had always known that she was in love with him and in that moment she felt both pain and peace. She knew that she could never be with him and this was weirdly the first and last chance where she would be free to show him how much she loved him.

All along it was a fever a cold sweat hot-headed believer I threw my hands in the air,

said show me something,

He said, if you dare come a little closer

Pinto also for the first time allowed all his feelings for her to show and with his eyes asked the same of her and when she moved forward and gently caressed his face he closed his eyes coz he had gotten his answer.

Round and around and around and around we go now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

She moved around him but he took her hand and brought her closer to him and they started dancing. The love, the pain of knowing they would never be able to be together was seen in their eyes as they moved as one.

Oohh the reason I hold on

cause I need this hole gone

Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving.

Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving

They both touched each other's face and as their lips were breaths away from each other

Not really sure how to feel about it

Krishna couldn't handle her emotions at that moment and turned her back on him and tried to move away from him.

Something in the way you move

Pinto grabbed her hand and she stopped and he went closer to her.

Makes me feel like I can't live without you

He put his hand on her waist and brought her closer to him as his face touched hers,

It takes me all the way I want you to stay..!

Krishna closed her eyes and then turned in his arms and put her arms went around his neck

Stay... I want you to stay.

Their lips where just about to meet when they finally heard the applause and they looked away from each other and was shocked to see that everyone had stopped dancing and was clapping for them. Across the room Krishna saw her father and for the first time looked down and went even closer to Pinto. However Vidyapati walked over to them and with a gentle smile he says to them u dance beautifully together and I have to get a picture of u 2 together and before they could object he had called the photographer and got their picture clicked.

After the party had finished and Krishna was getting ready for bed, her dad knocked on her door and when she went to see who it was she said papa what was the need to knock? He smiles at her and for the first time there was an awkward silence btw them and then he finally asked her "Krishna Bitiya, what do you think of Pintu?" Krishna was stunned on why he asked her that and replies "He is a very nice person, great at heart" and Vidyapati says to her he agrees and he would be a great life partner to whoever he marries." Krishna instantly looks up at her dad and he could see the surprise and the pain in her eyes as she thought of what he had said. He then smiled and said "ok dear, its really late now, I'm going to sleep now, see you in the morning, Good Night" and left. To stop herself from thinking about Pintu being with some1 else she started thinking of the dance they had earlier in the party and couldn't help but smile.

The next day, Krishna was in the dark room developing the pictures she had taken most of them were of Pintu and she looked at them and started spreading all of his ones out. She started thinking about Pintu even more and just then he came in with two cups of coffee for both of them, he smiles at her and she smiled back and she took one cup of coffee from him and started drinking it. Pinto was about to drink his Coffee when he sees his pictures all spread out he looks at them and looks up at her, Krishna was looking at Pinto the whole time with a little smile across her face and he didn't know what to say. He went closer to the pictures and was looking at himself in a different way as he saw the pictures from the photo shoot as well as ones he hadn't known she had taken. Krishna went closer to him than and she puts her cup down on a nearby table and takes his photo and goes through them all like she's looking for something. Pinto looks at her curiously, finally Krishna finds the one she is looking for and she showed him and said "I love all of them but I love this one the best" Pinto looked at the photo and gave her a small feeble smile. Krishna put the photo down and looked into his eyes Pinto was stuck in his position and just stared back at her beautiful eyes. He couldn't help himself as he advanced towards her and cupped her face and slowly pulled her into a kiss, Krishna was surprised at first but deep inside was happy, she leaned her hands on his chest and after some time they pulled apart. Pinto realized what happened and was surprised at what he done and he quickly left the dark room, Krishna tried to stop him and calls out to him "Pinto! Pinto!" but in vain, he had left already, Krishna was confused on why he did that.

Pinto reaches home and goes to his room, he didn't turn the lights on and sat in darkness with tears in his eyes thinking about Krishna and all the moments he had with her. He knew Krishna could never be his but still with only the rays of the moonlight sneaking into his room he only wished for her. On the other hand, Krishna reaches Pinto's house and the first person she saw was Sonu, she goes up to him and said "Sweetie, where is your Chachu?" Sonu replies "Aunty, Chachu is in his room, come let me take you there" and Sonu takes her up to Pinto's room. Krishna enters his room and Sonu runs off she sees Pinto sleeping with a picture in his hand, she takes it and sees it's the one that was taken of them in the party, she caresses the picture. Krishna accidently knocks something over and Pinto wakes up to see her. Pinto is shocked to see Krishna and says "Krishna, what are you doing here?" Krishna replies "I'm here for you Pinto" Pinto gives her a questioning look and Krishna says "Pinto I want to tell you something important" Pinto asks "What is it?" Krishna walks up to him and takes a hand of his and holds his hand with both of her hands, she says "Pinto, I'm not going to waste time and come straight to the point, I Love You." Pinto was stunned to hear this but was happy, he had a smile on his face which disappeared a few seconds later when he remembers why he was going away from her in the first place, he turns around and faces away from her and says "Krishna, what you feel for me isn't love but just friendship" he said this with all the energy he had left in him, he fought back his tears but Krishna told him "No, I know what I feel and I know that I love you and I know you love me too." Pinto was stunned and turns around and asked how she knew he loved her and than realized what he said and stutters "I, I mean" but Krishna interrupts him and said "That's how" and smiles at him victoriously. Pinto knew he let out his feelings so didn't try to hold it back as he had to let it out, he says "I love you too but we can't be together, you will soon be getting married and even if we could be together my families past is tainted and I have nothing to give u . Krishna puts her hand on his shoulder and told him not to speak ill of himself or his family that she loved them all and we all make mistakes and no sin is unpardonable and in any case u are not responsible for your fathers behavior. Pintu all I want is u, u are my life and my love, Pintu put his fingers on her lips and said won't u let me say anything, Krishna blushed and nodded, then he said I love u to and hugged her.

Pintu then breaks out of the hug and asked her if she wanted to see the painting he had done of her and took her hand and walked over to his canvas and shows her the painting of herself. Krishna loved it and said that it's beautiful and I love it and they both smiled at each another. Krishna than got naughty and said u where going to teach me to paint and he smiled at her and said 'I was supposed to wasn't I' and said should we start now and she said I thought u would never ask. He asked her what she wanted to paint first and Krishna holds up the picture of them that he was holding before and Pinto smiles and they start to paint the recent picture of them.

Krishna was standing there painting while Pinto was watching her while smiling he was surprised she wasn't at all bad he than goes up behind her and holds the brush as well while closing in on her. He puts his left arm around her waist and pulls her close, he kisses her on the cheek and moves down to nuzzle her neck, he plants small kisses on her neck and stops, he rests his head on her shoulder while looking at the painting and says "Krishna", Krishna was not in her senses and could only manage to let out "Yes Pinto?", Pinto says "I think you should go home now considering the time and your family will be worried" and with that reluctantly backs away from her, Krishna turns around and blushes, she gives a quick kiss on his cheek and runs home.

The next morning Krishna manages to tell Vidyapati about Pinto, Vidyapati with a serious face says "Call Pinto here now" and Krishna scared, quickly calls him, Pinto arrives quickly and sees a stern looking Vidyapati. Vidyapati looks at them and says "Why are you scared for? I'm not angry, in fact I'm really happy, I always wanted Pinto to be my Son in Law". Pinto and Krishna were both stunned and looked at each other, but smiled and became happy when Vidyapati hugs both of them and blesses them. Pinto was really happy when Vidyapati says "But that's not all, look that way" and points to the direction of the door and Pinto is shocked to see Tuntun with the rest of his family there. Pintu looks at Vidyapati and Vidyapati says "don't worry your dad came to me himself about what he had done in the past and asked for Krishna hand for u coz he knew she was perfect for u and didn't want u to lose her coz of his actions. When I told krishna to call u, I called him as well as the rest of your family. Tuntun then walked up to Pinto and said with regret, "I know I have lost the right to be your father but I am really sorry and if possible forgive me" Pinto stops him and says "Babuji, please don't do this, u thinking about my happiness means u have changed and I just want us all to live as a family" everyone is happy and Pinto hugs Tuntun. Tuntun then goes up to Krishna and thanks her for making him understand his mistake and blesses her and tells he cant wait for her to become his daughter in law. After that they all start talking about Pinto and Krishna's wedding and Saraswati also joins them and agrees and they start to talk about the wedding plans while Pinto kept trying to get Krishna's attention.

Please Hit the Like Button and comment and the Epilogue is coming soon... 😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved your part Fizu. Was really nice working with u ladies.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was a beautiful part...Superb!