kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Friends - here is a short OS - Prishna conversation...a simple sweet one...

Krishna was seeing that Pintu was getting too busy with his work and had been getting stressed of late. So she thought she needed to do something to bring back the lighter moments in their lives.

Krishna thinks '-- "Pintuji has always gifted me with something or the other'How about me gifting him something? But then what could it be? Which gift of mine could make him happy and bring a smile on his face?"

She kept thinking when she got an idea --' Pintuji loves films as I remember how he acted like all those actors when he wanted to go for an interview for a job and he did a great job too'--So I will get two tickets for a film '-- night show - and surprise him!

But there was a problem-- ' what type of film would he prefer? He is most of the time a DB ' --so should it be an action one? No'--but if we are going together it has got be romantic as he is romantic too'..and I can't get romantic to his extent ' so the best bet would be a romantic film.

So Krishna gets a couple of tickets for the two of them and is pleased with herself.

Pintu gets back home and freshens up when Krishna slowly comes over to him with a smile. He asks her if there was something she wanted to tell him as he was very tired after a long day's work. She gives him an envelope. He opens it and sees that it had tickets for a romantic film ( you all can imagine whichever film you all want to'-----.) for the following night. He smiles to himself but Krishna can't see him as she was standing behind him.

He turns around and says '-- "Krishna, you know what this film idea is good but in Bhagalpur? ?? The theatres here have all kinds of guys-- - you know----'remember the tiff I had with a guy long back (I'm sure we haven't forgotten that DBPS action there!). If only we could have had a Cine Diner or a 180 degrees here it would have been cool'.."

Krishna '-- "Now what is that ' Pintuji?"

Pintuji ' ---"Krishna ' when I had gone to Delhi (read'.--.SA) and disappeared from your life for a while, I got a chance to go for film in a Multiplex there. Actually it was such a good experience of movie viewing '-- and yes, I should have told you earlier, that was where I met Varsha for the first time! You could watch a film '-- only if you want to ' --or else you are free to eat, relax or do anything else."

Krishna is now upset and one could guess that she was fuming from within. She simply leaves the place. Pintu smiles to himself.

The following day, once they are back from work, Pintu asks Krishna ' --"So, what happened? Aren't you getting ready? You were taking me out right ' my Collector Biwi?"

Krishna simply nods and is no longer in the mood with which she had bought the tickets for the both of them. They reach the hall and sit on their seats. Strange it seemed to Krishna that not a soul had landed up there.

Krishna asks Pintuji '-- "I only hope all is well here because no one is around. "

Pintuji '-- "And they won't either'--I had spoken to the manager for a private show for just the two of us!"

Krishna's eyes open wide in disbelief! She feels bad for yet again she had failed in her attempt at doing something for her Pintuji. He had outwitted her yet again.

He tells her that she had already given him the most precious gift in the form of their daughter but she disagrees that it was not her exclusive gift'--.for it was their gift to each other and she had a point!

Pintu tells her she could still please him now if she wished to.

Krishna says ' "Now, what can I do to please you?"

Pintu ' ----"Just don't force me to watch this film!!!!!"

Hope you all enjoyed it!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow how cute and i loved it and thanks for the scene Shanti it feels good to read something new on them.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved it Shanti,,,such a naughty Pintuji as usual,,he's too sweeet,,
taahir004 thumbnail
That Was Just Awesome Shanti
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Loved it Shanti,,,such a naughty Pintuji as usual,,he's too sweeet,,

Thank you - I loved his naughty style...
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Too cute Shanti, loved it . I can imagine perfectly Prishna's little nok jok by reading your OS. If only, we could get a scene like that of our Prishna. Miss them 😭. Btw your siggie is awesome.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Too cute Shanti, loved it . I can imagine perfectly Prishna's little nok jok by reading your OS. If only, we could get a scene like that of our Prishna. Miss them 😭. Btw your siggie is awesome.

Thank you Steena - I always thought we got very few Prishna scenes and the one great scene we got was a dream sequence!
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a shame, unfortunately !!! 😔 But , we must say that the dream sequence was perfect !! it was damn too good and very surprising coz i remember, i didn't expect that , it was in the middle of Pintu's B-day episode . I was totally shocked by seeing their magical chemestry. It was really unexpected.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Thanks Fiza...Have you checked this one??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343219

I loved writing it actually...

I think you should make a thread of all the OS's, FF's and SS's of everyone so we could keep ourselves entertained with Prishna!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thanks Fiza...Have you checked this one??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343219

I loved writing it actually...

I think you should make a thread of all the OS's, FF's and SS's of everyone so we could keep ourselves entertained with Prishna!

Oh no I haven't will read and comment and I already made a thread for it, I'll find it and make it Sticky 😳