Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok Fiza,,,yes I should continue my favourite scenes,,,which I loved,,but was so taken up with trying to make my own creations 😭 ,,,,will surely do by the end of this week,,,
and are you asking this after seeing my facebook pic,,,,😳
To improve my health for the future, I seriously need to start back exercising,,,gradually and then regularly as before,,,
But for people in general eat healthy,,,be it fruits, vegetables, and exercise regularly,,,don't over-eat,,don't over-drink,,as they say everything in small portions,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

yes, as i saw you on the thread so i decide to join itπŸ˜‰

Thanks for joining in Steena 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

ok Fiza,,,yes I should continue my favourite scenes,,,which I loved,,but was so taken up with trying to create my own 😭 ,,,,will surely do by the end of this week,,,

and are you asking this after seeing my facebook pic,,,,😳 To improve my health for the future, I seriously need to start back exercising,,,gradually and then regularly as before,,,

Why don't you continue that thread everyone was discussing in? And lol I haven't seen your Pic, this is part of my homework πŸ€“
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Lisa Steena do visit the Kinshuk FC and help me get it moving:
trinilisa thumbnail
another thing I could add for myself is stop drinking coke/soda,,,which I never used to before but do now,,,and also eat at night which I never used to also,,, ok Fiza thanks for asking,,,will really stop now that I've put in black and white,,,because I can't give you the reason why I started in the first place,,,thanks,,,
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

another thing I could add for myself is stop drinking coke/soda,,,which I never used to before but do now,,,and also eat at night which I never used to also,,, ok Fiza thanks for asking,,,will really stop now that I've put in black and white,,,because I can't give you the reason why I started in the first place,,,thanks,,,

Thank you for helping, now I have to translate it into French 😳
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can help you ! what do you want to translate ? πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

i can help you ! what do you want to translate ? πŸ˜ƒ

I was gonna come to you for help next πŸ˜‰ let me write it up and I'll tell you 😳
trinilisa thumbnail
hey steena,,,have you been on Prishna scene discussion thread before,,,can't remember if you had,,,anyway you can post a favourite scene anytime,,,,and we'll give our input,,,
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Steena, can you translate this for me please:

I intend to eat healthier and eat more fruits and vegetables, I will exercise more regularly and I will keep eating a healthy diet and won't over eat as usual and I will stop over drinking as well and eat in smaller portions.

Thank You