Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sandia did you see my header in twitter?
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can u tel me ab the boys and their character and wil then think of something 4 the girls if i can.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Can u tel me ab the boys and their character and wil then think of something 4 the girls if i can.

I'll PM you 😃
sandiab thumbnail
No went on twitter 4 a few min only so dnt check on u and lisa. I dnt start with that scene yet bt got 2 say that a bit scared 2 write it coz its seriously besharam. And i know kinshuk fans are young so that scard me thats why taking so long 2 write. And i even got a name 4 my ss break free. Cnt think ab a name 4 the ff though.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

No went on twitter 4 a few min only so dnt check on u and lisa. I dnt start with that scene yet bt got 2 say that a bit scared 2 write it coz its seriously besharam. And i know kinshuk fans are young so that scard me thats why taking so long 2 write. And i even got a name 4 my ss break free. Cnt think ab a name 4 the ff though.

Oh lol can't wait though, whats the name? Actually I'm not gonna send you the PM, I remembered what I had planned before so will write that down, your just gonna have to wait to see now 😛
sandiab thumbnail
Dammit actually was being sneeky so could see what u wrote.lol now my plans are ruined. U knw me love your writing.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Dammit actually was being sneeky so could see what u wrote.lol now my plans are ruined. U knw me love your writing.

Lol, your gonna have to wait for maybe a long time, I'm planning to update only after I have written 5 Chapters 😛😆
sandiab thumbnail
Do i need a name 4 my besharam scene? I am really lousy with names i dnt knw what i am gona call it. And i cnt tel u anything ab the scene coz it would take away my element of surprise. Bt 4 the SS its Break Free.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Do i need a name 4 my besharam scene? I am really lousy with names i dnt knw what i am gona call it. And i cnt tel u anything ab the scene coz it would take away my element of surprise. Bt 4 the SS its Break Free.

No I meant for your SS and love the name 😃
sandiab thumbnail
What!!! After 5 chapter gone can imagine the joy of reading so many chapter bt the wait, oh the wait wil be awful.