Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I have 1 problem with my ff i cnt imaging ragini or krishna with any1 besides the 1's they where paired. I could never imagin krishna with viren that would be a total mismatch and would be volitile. Nor with ranvir 4 some reason. And as 4 ragini maybe if i wrote her with viren b4 she met ranvir bt difinitely nt afterwards. And pintu could be incredibly nasty sometimes . So big no 4rm me. Wanna try to convinc me otherwise.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Them fishes that fight 😆

what a way 2 describ them, them fishes that fight nyc 1 lol.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

I have 1 problem with my ff i cnt imaging ragini or krishna with any1 besides the 1's they where paired. I could never imagin krishna with viren that would be a total mismatch and would be volitile. Nor with ranvir 4 some reason. And as 4 ragini maybe if i wrote her with viren b4 she met ranvir bt difinitely nt afterwards. And pintu could be incredibly nasty sometimes . So big no 4rm me. Wanna try to convinc me otherwise.

Oh I get what you mean and just imagine them as Ragini with Ranvir who is Viren and Krishna with Pinto who is Ranvir and something like that 😆 I'm not good at convincing, I also don't know how to console someone who's crying 😕 😆
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

what a way 2 describ them, them fishes that fight nyc 1 lol.

Thats all I know about them 😆
sandiab thumbnail
The only characters that i really lik together is the viren and divya combo. Sandhana and his other character just pass 4 sweetness.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Oh I get what you mean and just imagine them as Ragini with Ranvir who is Viren and Krishna with Pinto who is Ranvir and something like that 😆I'm not good at convincing, I also don't know how to console someone who's crying 😕😆

lol it stil dnt work 4 me and i also dnt knw how to console some1 who cries feel very inadequate and just rub their back.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

The only characters that i really lik together is the viren and divya combo. Sandhana and his other character just pass 4 sweetness.

Divya? I hadn't thought about that before
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

lol it stil dnt work 4 me and i also dnt knw how to console some1 who cries feel very inadequate and just rub their back.

My friend was crying once and I was the only one there, and I didn't know what to do at all 😆
sandiab thumbnail
And omg since i couldnt imagine krishna with any of kinshuk other characters i imagined her with sultan. The gangster and the bdo i could just imagine them having the coldest eyelock ever.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

And omg since i couldnt imagine krishna with any of kinshuk other characters i imagined her with sultan. The gangster and the bdo i could just imagine them having the coldest eyelock ever.

Lol, hey imagine Kinshuk played a Gangstar 😲😃 I'm gonna make a post right now 😃