Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

How many pets u intend to have? And are u even going to look after them or u going to get yr mom to look after them?

Well the only pet my mum approved is a Goldfish and well you know me too well, I'm gonna leave it for my mum 😆
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My 1st thought was a viren and pinky story imagine our jaan tortoring that girl the way he did with nivi bt much worse. Bt thought to myself nah how long wil that be entertaining
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

My 1st thought was a viren and pinky story imagine our jaan tortoring that girl the way he did with nivi bt much worse. Bt thought to myself nah how long wil that be entertaining

Not that psycho, anyone but that psycho,in my Tum Jo Aaye SS Psycho was actually the sister of Pinto 😆 but I hate her tooo much that I changed the name 😆
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

[Well the only pet my mum approved is a Goldfish and well you know me too well, I'm gonna leave it for my mum 😆[

i just knew what u where going to do coz u just lik me. I got a dog bt ignore it.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

i just knew what u where going to do coz u just lik me. I got a dog bt ignore it.

I also wanted a dog for a while before 😆 then a Kitten 😆 then a fighting fish 😆
sandiab thumbnail
Lol i knw i just cnt imagine writing ab her. I than paird her with ranvir and couldnt stop laughing she can never match with him in any character.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Lol i knw i just cnt imagine writing ab her. I than paird her with ranvir and couldnt stop laughing she can never match with him in any character.

She can't match anyone, I don't see anyone she could suit 😆
sandiab thumbnail
Whats a fighting fish? I am nt much of an animal lover they adorable 4 a day or 2 bt wil start ignoring them once the adorability factor wears of. And wow u already did the character sketch omg i cnt wait 4 it.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Whats a fighting fish? I am nt much of an animal lover they adorable 4 a day or 2 bt wil start ignoring them once the adorability factor wears of. And wow u already did the character sketch omg i cnt wait 4 it.

I actually wrote the first 2 Paragraphs already and yeh just finished Kinshuk's and Karan's sketches 😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Whats a fighting fish?.

Them fishes that fight 😆