Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

LOL Fizu . I chose Aryan not Aman πŸ˜† . But Aman too would be awesome . Salman's name too was Aman in Kuch Kuch Hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

most of the names that i think of are all from salman khan films but i like Aryan nyc name Monica and hello my cutiepie.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
NAME - ARYAN MOLHOTRA,,, CALLED ARI FOR SHORT
FAMILY & BACKGROUND - PARENTS (45-50YRS) FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS WHO MADE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES IN THE MARKETING INDUSTRY,,,FATHER WORKED HIS WAY UP AND NOW OWNS HIS OWN COMPANY,,,TAUGHT HIS CHILDREN THE VALUE OF WHAT THEY HAVE AND TO TREAT EVERYONE AS EQUALS,,,THREE KIDS - AMIR 30 MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS - 4YRS & 2YRS,,,ARI 24 -SINGLE, ANASUYA - 16,,,
OCCUPATION - LOVES ADVERTISING AND STUDIED IN THAT FIELD,,HAS HIS DIPLOMAS ETC.
TRANSPORT - LOVES BIKES,,,BUT GOES TO WORK IN HIS CAR,,USES HIS BIKE FOR EVERYTHING ELSE
LOVELIFE - LOVE HIS SECRET GIRLFRIEND WHO HE MET WHILE STUDYING
ATTITUDE - LOVING ,,KIND,,,CARING,,LOVES OUTDOORS,,, ADORES HIS PARENTS ESPECIALLY HIS MOM WHO SPOILS HIM,,,
DRESSING STYLE - VERY SEXY,,,TIGHT SWEATER TYPE JERSEYS,,,VERY MODERN METRO LOOK,,,
RICH OR POOR - RICH,,,,BUT HUMBLE AT HEART,,,BECAUSE OF HIS UP-BRINGING
CONFIDENT - VERY CONFIDENT IN HIS JOB AND LOVES HIS WORK,,,IT MEANS A LOT TO HIM,,KEEPING THIS SECRET FROM HIS PARENTS IS KILLING HIM BUT KNOW THEY MAY NOT LIKE HER,,,
HAIRSTYLE - HMMM,, ANYTHING ON KINSHUK LOOKS GOOD,,,BUT I PREFER IT BACK AND NO FRINGE/BANGS
STORY - MY STORY WILL REVOLVE AROUND TWO FAMILIES,,THE CHOPRA'S AND MILHOTRA'S,,THE CHOPRA FAMILY CONSISTS OF NISHA(MITALI), HER YOUNGER SISTER AND HER PARENTS WHO ARE WEALTHY AS WELL,,,SO,,, AMIR WORKS WITH HIS DAD IN THE MARKETING BUSINESS,,,HIS WIFE SANJANA TAKES CARE OF THE KIDS, AND ARI CHOSE ADVERTISING,,,IT'S HIS PASSION,,,HIS DAD GAVE HIM HIS OWN COMPANY ON HIS RETURN FROM USA ONE YEAR AGO,,,HE ADORES ANA AND SHE WORSHIPS HIM,,,HIS MOM SPOILS HIM,,,,HE CAME HOME AS OFTEN AS HE COULD WHILE STUDYING AS HE COULD NOT BE AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY FOR LONG PERIODS,,,HE LOVES HIS NIECE AND NEPHEW, AND SPOIL THEM WHEN HE CAN,,,,
ARI FELL IN LOVE IN HIS LAST YEAR WITH KAREENA,,,BUT HE KNEW SHE WAS A LITTLE TOO MODERN FOR HIS PARENTS AND THEY WOULD HAVE TO GRADUALLY LIKE HER,,, SHE CAME BACK WITH HIM TO WORK IN HIS COMPANY UNKNOWN TO HIS PARENTS,,, HE CARRIED ON HIS RELATIONSHIP SECRETLY,,,
UNTIL ONE DAY AMIR GOT AN OFFER FOR HIM FROM AN OLD FRIEND,,,HIS PARENTS AGREED AND DECIDED TO ASK ARI WHAT HE THINKS,,,,HE WAS MOST SURPRISED BUT DID NOT WANT TO HURT HIS PARENTS FEELINGS AND AGREED TO MEET THE GIRL,,,,THEY SAID HE WAS BACK A YEAR NOW AND THEY WERE WAITING FOR HIM TO SAY SOMETHING ,,,SO AS THEY GOT THIS PROPOSAL THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ALRIGHT,,,,WHEN ARI SAW NISHA HE WAS STUNNED BY HER SIMPLE, YET BEAUTIFUL LOOK,,,HE LOVED HER SMILE AS WELL AND WAS THINKING TO HIMSELF WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM,,THEY LEFT TO GO HAVE A CHAT TOGETHER,,,HE KEPT LOOKING AT HER,,THEN FINALLY ASKED HER IF SHE HAS EVER BEEN IN LOVE,,,SHE LOOKED AT HIM SMILING AND ASKED WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT,,,HE TOLD HER EVERYTHING AND SHE TOO TOLD HIM HER STORY,,AS SHE TOO WAS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE BUT DID NOT WANT TO HURT HER PARENTS,,,SO THEY DECIDED TO GET MARRIED AND AFTER 1-YEAR GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS,,,,
THEY BECAME VERY CLOSE FRIENDS AS THEY SHARED A PASSION FOR OUTDOORS,,,WHEN THEY VENTURED OUT TOGETHER IT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF ARI MEETING HIS LOVE AND NISHA MEETING HERS,,,
NISHA STUDIED PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARI AND NISHA OFTEN DISCUSSED UPCOMING PROJECTS,,SHE GAVE ADVISE ON STUFF,,,THEN ABOUT SIX MONTHS INTO THE MARRIAGE HER BOYFRIEND TOLD HER SHE ONLY TALKS ABOUT ARI ALL THE TIME AND HE THINKS SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM,,SO HE'S LEAVING HER AND HE CAN'T CONTINUE LIVING LIKE THIS,,,,
NISHA KEEPS THIS TO HERSELF FOR SOME TIME UNTIL ARI FALLS REALLY SICK WITH FEVER AND CHILLS ETC. AND SHE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIM,,AND REALISES SHE LOVES HIM,,,SHE FEELS CONFUSED ABOUT HER FEELINGS, AND HURT WHEN HE GOES OUT,,,BUT KEEPS ALL THIS TO HERSELF,,,
THEIR LOVE STORY CONTINUES WHEN ARI BREAKS OFF HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH KAREENA AND REALISES HE LOVES NISHA AND DOES NOT WANT TO LOOSE HER,,,HE LOVES THE FACT THAT HIS PARENTS ADORE HER,,,SHE PAMPERS THEM,,,,ALWAYS TAKING PHOTOS AND MAKING THEM LAUGH,,SHE WAS SO WARM AND LOVING,,,TEACHES ANA PHOTOGRAPHY ETC,,,THEY SHARE A GREAT SISTER RELATIONSHIP,,,SANJANA LOVES HER FOR HELPING WITH THE KIDS,,,ARI AND NISHA STRUGGLE WITH TELLING EACH OTHER HOW THEY FEEL,,,THEN FINALLY THE MOMENT OF TRUTH,,,THEIR CONFESSION,,,THEIR DEEP PASSIONATE LOVE UNLEASHED,,, THEY BECOME INSEPARABLE,,,THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T BE APART,,,
THE STORY CONTINUES FROM THERE WITH THEIR STRUGGLE OF EITHER TELLING THE TRUTH TO THEIR PARENTS,,,WHICH WILL HURT THEM,,,KEEPING THE TRUTH FROM THEM,,,WHICH IS LIVING WITH A LIE,,,WHICH THEY HAD BEEN DOING,,,KEEPING KAREENA FROM BREAKING UP THEIR MARRIAGE,,,ETC.ETC.BUT IN THE END THEIR LOVE WILL SURVIVE ALL TESTS,,,
sandiab thumbnail
Lisa that was just awesome can just imagine kitali as aryan and nisha. Wow mitali as a photograpy wish she gets something like that in the future. Really enjoyed reading.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
THANKS SANDIA,,,THIS WAS MY LAST POST WHEN IT POPPED UP FORUM CLOSED,,,I COULD HAVE CRIED,,,
ANYWAY THANKS AND I WOULD LOVE KITALI TO BE BACK TOGETHERπŸ˜‰
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great ideas everyone I'm thinking of more and keep it going :D
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Great ideas everyone I'm thinking of more and keep it going :D

true reading every1s thoughts make me want to think of more stories for him
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

true reading every1s thoughts make me want to think of more stories for him

Speaking of stories, I really want to read a Prishna FF by you 😳
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Speaking of stories, I really want to read a Prishna FF by you 😳

πŸ˜† i swear I will eventually get to an prishna ff i promise bt i have so many OS that i want to complete them 1st and than get onto the ff. I was very serious when i said that i was going to make pinky go to the mad house and get electricuted but i am not going to do it simply for a laugh which u know i will be doing while writing it bt i am actually going to deal with her character properly and for that going to have research it properly so it will take time. and i need to think about the way pintu's character will develop very, very deeply.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

πŸ˜† i swear I will eventually get to an prishna ff i promise bt i have so many OS that i want to complete them 1st and than get onto the ff. I was very serious when i said that i was going to make pinky go to the mad house and get electricuted but i am not going to do it simply for a laugh which u know i will be doing while writing it bt i am actually going to deal with her character properly and for that going to have research it properly so it will take time. and i need to think about the way pintu's character will develop very, very deeply.

Well I can't wait and will be posting my FF update soon as well while waiting for you stuff 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
What would his name be? Aman Sehgal
Family & Background? lives with his Mother and Younger Sister
Occupation? A Business Tycoon
His way of transport? Cars and Sportcars
His love life? Idk that can happen later on
Attitude? Angry Young Man (Like how Viren was)
Dressing Style? Waistecoasts, Suits, Tux (Business type of clothes)
Rich or Poor? First Poor then Rich
Introvert or Confidet? Confident
Hairstyle? Like how Viren's was at the begining and a bit of how Pinto's was at the begining
His Story? His father dies and he works hard and becomes a business tycoon and brings himself and his mother and sister out of poverty, he then is very succesful and finds something missing in his life and falls in love and she isn't a business tycoon but someone who isn't that girly but she works in a car garage and his car breaks down and he meets her there and he falls in love with her but she doesn't like rich people thinking that they are arrogant and he manages to make her fall for him too 😳 that's it now my hands are hurting from typing