Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This was a good scene
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Totally loved this scene, the morning after,,, Pintu Singh really was a unique character,,,his love for his wife was unbreakable,, he was not even mad with Krishna the next morning even though she went to bed upset on their wedding night,,,his love was so pure and immeasurable,,,loved the sharing of tea,,the moving of Krishna's hair,,,they both looked so beautiful together,,,loved the honeymoon note scene,,,Pintu (Kinshuk) looked so damn handsome peeping from the bathroom door,,,Pintu was always so understanding,,, 😭miss him so much
The next magical and sweetest scene ever was when Krishna was leaving for work and Pintu comes infront on his bike,,,like a hero,,,I just loved both their cute facial expressions and way of talking to each other,,,to me it was just tooo sweet,,,loved the way Pintu shows her where to hold him,,,,which I thought we would have gotten more of,,,love how he forgot to give Krishna her helmet, and especially how Pintu looked back at Krishna,,, Totally Totally Loved This Scene,,Made Me Smile For Days,,,
Kinshuk and Mitali were truly wonderful in their roles
LOVE PRISHNA FOREVER
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HdVLNdaZOWs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This scene was so good...
Actually Pintu's character began like a brash guy but went on to become so calm and collected...
Krishna of course was as she was from the beginning...simple...and undemonstrative though loving!
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone it's been a while since anyone posted a fav. scene which I am sure there are lots of,,so after being encouraged by Fiza,,I'd like to post one,,it's more of an episode so I hope you don't mind,,It was nice to see Krishna in this new light,,smiling and enjoying the naughtiness along with her Pintuji,,love Pintu's glass trick and Bihari's dancing,,totally enjoyed the episodes that followed even more, even though I didn't agree with this marriage,,but it was comical and nice to see the range of acting by our cast,,hope you enjoy and comment[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OnrJgWIaM6c[/YOUTUBE]