Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Sandia,,,the entrance scene of Pintu Singh was one of which I thought gosh is he going to be a rich spoilt brat, but he was the total opposite,, Pintu Singh was a perfect gentleman,,,,and immediately he seemed drawn to Krishna,,,,the way he came over to her, then handing her back her scarf, then making conversation while in the tempo, and finally as you said waiting after class,,,,it's as if he desperately wanted to talk to her,,,then when he offered her a lift,,,so sweet...
Gosh I miss Prishna so much😭
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So true Lisa he just wanted her to notice him.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow Prishna's first Meeting was totally unforgettable and so rocking .I really loved that scene . Right from Pintu pushing Krishna to him handling Krishna her dupatta , The looks both gives to each other during this time , it was killing and so damnn good . It was full of anger and attitude . Their Convo in Tempoo was mixture of sweetness , Sarcasm (from Pintu's side regarding that Warning board 😆 ) , Anger (when Krishna scolds Pintu and police man for bribe ) . Everything was so so soo awesome to see . Truly Worth watching .I miss Prishna 😭
trinilisa thumbnail
OK, I know this is one of everyone's favourite scenes - Pintu taking Krishna to Patna for exams, unknowingly to her,,,, wow ,,, Totally Amazing Memorable Scene
Great expressions by the one and only Kinshuk,,,,isn't he just handsome and so adorable,,, was Pintu Singh already in love with Krishna in less than a month although he told Swati otherwise,,,,the way he got involved to stop her from getting married,,,,the way he was looking at her in the van, in the mirror, and at the temple,,,,the teasing,,,the determination of not letting her ruin her life,,,
Isn't it amazing that Babloo and Krishna's papa trusted Pintu with Krishna, enough so to carry out this mission,,,
Even when Pintu slapped Krishna and she said he won't have anything to do with him again,,,he was so sweet to still wait around and then arrange for transport for her,,,
Both episodes of 9th and 10th were just Prishna in the making,,, trust, concern,,understanding,,loyalty❤️
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The entire Patna trip was just amazing from beginning to end I just loved it and kitali where magnificent in it. The way he watched her in the mirror and the way he teased her, I loved the part when she went and sat in the back seat and he pushed his seat back I think and said am I your driver and she went in front it was so sweet. And the unforgettable temple scene when he stared at her the first time I watched that scene I remember I described that look as the heavenly look it was so cute and innocent just like the couple themselves. That was the scene that made me truly fall madly, deeply in love with these 2 coz I dnt think I have seen some1 adore a person the way pintu adored Krishna at that moment it was just a look of utter love.

I love it when Krishna give him those angry looks and I especially loved the part when she lost her earrings and she went into baby mode it was so cute. Mitali is an absolutely amazing actress going from being uptight and strict, to childlike to than being scared and extremely stubborn and angry and not wanting to listen to common sense and than the way she showed her inner struggle and turmoil as to what she should do and having all those voices in her head and seeing her close ones really she is an amazing actress.
And then the slaps of all slaps scene, the slap that finally changed everything for them and finally made Krishna aware that pintu existed amazing. But even before that I just loved the way he tried to explain everything to her. I seriously freak out when I see a woman being beaten or in this case slapped by a man and feel like a show is trying to make it seem as if it is ok. But what I loved about the whole scene was that somehow they managed to show some1 who was simply pushed beyond his limits and it could have been any1 even a woman who had slapped her and beautiful acting made this scene possible. This scene just proves what an amazing actor kinshuk the force in which he slapped her with and than the realization and the shock at what he had done beautiful portrayed, it was just breathtaking. And I loved how Krishna told him to never come near her and walked away the strength; the power of this girl was just amazing to watch.( why cnt they show more woman like her on indian tv) But what I love even more was the look of utter devastation on his face as he watched her walk away heartbreaking. (How I wish we had gotten a behind the scene segment of this scene and scene kitali's behaviour towards each another after this scene coz it was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster to watch and I can just imagine how it must have been to actout).

And than watching her write her exams and him outside waiting for her and him feeling like he had lost his best friend it was just so beautiful. And what made this scene even more amazing was the background music I just loved that song and the little male bit in it just made them seem so together and made it seem like pintu was a part of the story as well. Darn it, it was these sorts of scenes that put such utter faith in me for this show darn Shivshakti.

taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome thread
for me I truely enjoyed the angry moments of Pintu
the arrogance in his attitude on his first meeting with Krishna .
Oh I loved whole Patna Trip .Simply Awesome . It was full of Naughtiness , Fun , Cutee , Sweet , Adorable , and slight romance . Pintu's sarcastic comment that IS he her Driver and then His look for Krishna , his seeing Krishna from mirror , Whole jhumka scene , Pintu's naughty expressions and Krishna's cutee expressions were worth watching . Then In temple , Pintu adoring krishna , him protecting Krishna from those Goons , Part where Krishna gives him prasaad and he adores her as if he had never ever saw beauty like Krishna was awesome . BG Song ' Cham Cham ' made it more special . Ten comes the Part where Pintu drags Krishna and takes her to staff Room . It all completely showed that What Right Pintu used to see on krishna from starting . Slap scene was truly the Starting of their love story . Because After that only Pintu and krishna started thinking for each other more . It was simply lovely to see that whole part . Once again it showed Pintu's right over Krishna .

trinilisa thumbnail
Hey guys, this scene I must say, 22nd March, Pintu visits Krishna first day at the office, I think was one of the most memorable Kinshuk moments for me...I was totally mesmerized by his good looks...there was something about him that day that he just glowed in my eyes...
Really admire Mitali for being so self controlled around Kinshuk, his looks is intimidating,,,
Just loved how irresistible he looked when he knocked at the door and asked to come in,,,,and when he was waiting on her,,,then when she was going into the van the way he looked at her,,,,OMG Kinshuk,,,you stole my heart before but on that day,,,there was something different,,,
I loved that episode to the core,,,,the way he had to come see his Krishna,,,but with good intentions of starting his own business,,,influenced by his Krishna of course,,,the teasing,,,the staring at each other with love in their eyes,,,the smile❤️,,,,the friendship,,,the respect,,,the concern,,,I loved it all,,,
Kinshuk and Mitali were just outstanding as Prishna in that episode,,,totally ❤️

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Hey guys, this scene I must say, 22nd March, Pintu visits Krishna first day at the office, I think was one of the most memorable Kinshuk moments for me...I was totally mesmerized by his good looks...there was something about him that day that he just glowed in my eyes...

Really admire Mitali for being so self controlled around Kinshuk, his looks is intimidating,,,
Just loved how irresistible he looked when he knocked at the door and asked to come in,,,,and when he was waiting on her,,,then when she was going into the van the way he looked at her,,,,OMG Kinshuk,,,you stole my heart before but on that day,,,there was something different,,,
I loved that episode to the core,,,,the way he had to come see his Krishna,,,but with good intentions of starting his own business,,,influenced by his Krishna of course,,,the teasing,,,the staring at each other with love in their eyes,,,the smile❤️,,,,the friendship,,,the respect,,,the concern,,,I loved it all,,,
Kinshuk and Mitali were just outstanding as Prishna in that episode,,,totally ❤️

I also loved loved this scene too much . truly Kinshuk's looks were to die for !! 🤢 especially when he gives her KAA BAAT HAI look when she was sitting in her Office Car .Also he winks at her which was too sexy . I really loved it soo soo much 😳 . Also when he sshows his concern when some bad people tries to harm krishna , he was all ready to show them their DBPS style , thatzz different thing Other people come for her rescue . But He was all prepared to save his Girl 😳 .
And then when He offers his hand to krishna for congratulating her and Krishna shyly folds her hand with a smile was such a sweet cutee scene . Pintu's embarrassment was soo adorable 😳 . Truly it was magical scene with magical Prishna 😳
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a great thread I will join in later as welll =)