Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Well I have soo many favourites, I need to res my spot and will come back with all of them :D
Res ;D
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: trinilisa

I am a romantic at heart too Shanti, but I must admit that some of the sad scenes were done so brilliantly, I have to give credit to Prishna and for me shedding lots of tears,,,

Sorry, but I can't wait for tomorrow, have nothing to do right now except be on AB forum,,,
Loved the sad romantic scene when Pintuji felt dejected after hearing about Krishna's marriage proposal,,,,,,I cried all the way to Madhav's house with Pintuji,,,felt so bad for him,,,,then when Krishna came over and he told her I don't have to answer all your questions,,,,gosh,,,,then he told her that they should stop meeting,,,,my heart burst in two,,,,poor Krishna was lost,,,,,loved how he came to take her home despite everything, which just showed the amount of love he had for Krishna,,,,they both loved each other but could not say it ,,,,โค๏ธeven the scene that followed on the bike with Pinto stealing glances at Krishna, and at Krishna's house was outstanding, Krishna trying to defend her love (Pintuji's) feelings,,,and the way they looked at each other...gosh Best love Story ever...PRISHNA

Wow All scenes U described are my Fav Emotional scenes of Prishna . They were Heart touching and too emotional . Loved them so so much . Prishna used to love each other so much but couldn't say it .

The one where Pintu tells krishna that They should not meet was heart wrenching . Pintu was holding his tears infront of Krishna and pretending to be harsh on Krishna and was hiding his feelings , tears and pain from her , Same was with krishna who was hurt and was thinking only one thing that Whatzz wrong with Pintu and why he is behaving so rudely with her and ignoring her . It was truly emotional .

The Bike scene where Pintu forces Krishna to sit on Bike so that he will drop her was so good . Pintu was trying his best not to show Krishna his concern and feelings for her . It was awesome

And when Saraswati and BD was scolding Pintu and bad mouthing Pintu badly , Loved how Krishna tries to defend her .It was emotional but I loved it .
Confession scene of Prishna was truly Magical . Both Kinshuk and Mitali were awesome in this scene . The change of expresisons on both of their faces was a treat to watch , OMG When Krishna tells her feelings to Pintu unknowingly , The surprise , the shock , then the happiness and glowness on Pintu's face was so beautifully expressed by Kinshuk . He was totally speechless and chocked with happiness . He couldn't believe in his ears that What he just heard from Krishna for him .๐Ÿ˜ณTotally Awesome and brilliant scene and magically acted by Both Actors Kinshuk and Mitali ๐Ÿ‘

Will wait for Next scene Shanti Di ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love all the scenes u guys mentioned the confession scene was just awesome from the moment krishna took of at those men to taking pintu away to confessing her feeling to the utter happiness that came over these 2 was just so beautiful to watch. Pintu stole my heart with his reaction to her confession and i truly never seen a more beautiful scene as when he kissed her hand(he out did even SRK in that scene) and krishna's smile just completed the scene. I have to say never watched a tv couple and thought to myself that i shouldnt be watching it coz its too intimate a scene bt a number of times whilst watching these 2 i felt like that. Whilst watching this scene i couldnt help bt think about the hospital scene when dihati was attacking krishna and pintu took her away and sent her home as if he had a right to and she did the exact same thing here as well. These 2 showed that marriage is nothing bt a symbol once u fall in love u married already. Kitali are more than just 2 good actors coming together and having good chemistry. As they prishna more than a heart connection they have a soul connection and this connection sets them apart from any couple i have seen before them.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rightly said about Kitali's chemistry,,,,,they just set hearts afire,,,,PRISHNA'S love story is so unique,,,,,
We just seem to be coming back to their love confession,,,,I guess it is what all Prishna fans ever wanted,,,and finally got,,,that's why we all love it sooo much,,,
And yes, the hospital scene was just DBPS style,,,infront of everyone he took his love away from being insulted without any explanation to anyone,,,or any questions from anyone,,such a deep connection without words,,,,
Again best love story ---- PRISHNA 'S
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
I liked the scene which came after that hospital scene you lot are talking about, when Prishna were thinking about each other at night and remembering each other and they had a song sequence ๐Ÿ˜Š
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

<font color="#0066ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I liked the scene which came after that hospital scene you lot are talking about, when Prishna were thinking about each other at night and remembering each other and they had a song sequence ๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

me to i just loved that scene the darkness, their sorrow the beauty of their face and the song made it all the more beautiful. I cnt remember the name of the song bt i remember the week after that scene i swear every single time i put on the radio that song was playing and before that i heard probably once or twice a months i think it was coz of prishna.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

me to i just loved that scene the darkness, their sorrow the beauty of their face and the song made it all the more beautiful. I cnt remember the name of the song bt i remember the week after that scene i swear every single time i put on the radio that song was playing and before that i heard probably once or twice a months i think it was coz of prishna.

Same here, I was watching that scene again, the song was from Veer Zaara I think, it's Dho Paal ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TW7EsiJw0U[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
OMg Wow U guys are talking about Hospital scene , and Do pal sonng seq .GOSH!! These two were awesome scenes and heart touching and emotional scenes . I don't have even words to explain that how much I loved it . The pain , the anger in Pintu's eyes in Hospital scene . The right with which he takes krishna out from all evil eyes was awesome .Truly DBPS Style . Kinshuk was mindblowing here . ๐Ÿ‘

Second scene the Do pal song seq was Heart touching . Truly showed how much Prishna loved each other but They were not realizing that what they are feeling for eachother is LOVE and so Their heart is paining coz they are not with each other . How beautifully Ct's showed and presented this wonderful scene . The Night effect and darkness made it more Beautiful . Above that Kinshuk and Mitali's acting was cheery on the cake . Lovely Lovely Lovely !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ