Prishna OS -6 Kashmakash/Dilemma

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna OS ' Kashmakash/Dilemma

What a day it had been for Krishna------after all that drama of the missing idol, getting suspected and then BDP simply creating so much stress for her! But now------she was finding herself smiling, excited, nervous with a pleasantness and lots of emotions, strangely naughty ones this time emerging as if she was in heaven! The reason was none other than the return of her HERO ' Pintuji! She could not take her eyes off him ever since he walked into the TTS mansion. It seemed as if it was ages that she had seen him'or rather actually observed him so closely as to how handsome he was------and the pride that she felt that he was exclusively - hers!

Ganga had asked Pintu to leave alone the discussions on the Pinky issue and freshen up fast to join them for dinner. Pintu walks to his room along with his Krishna. He was clear of his mission now ' to put an end to this Pinky drama and get Krishna to take her Prelims and excel ' that's it! (As of now-----??!!!!!). Krishna on the other hand, was completely in a state of unrest,,,,,,she just could not keep herself from wanting to be as close to him as he never even gave a her a warm hug or even a look in his naughty style( yes the wink???). She had decided that she had to make a bold move now as she desperately needed a break from all this tension and had to chill out with him!

Pintu gets in, tells Krishna that he will freshen up and asks her to take out his new set of clothes as he was really tired after this long journey. Krishna says - " Hmmm,,,,I will",,,, and walks up to the cupboard and keeps staring at all his kurtas and gets into her imaginative world on all the moments they had spent when he wore each one of those,,,,,the birthday,,,,,,,,the kachoris,,,,,the love confession,,,,,,and so on! Pintu was out and was waiting for her to hand over the kurta, as he was already in his jeans,,,, ,,,and spotted her lost in thoughts in front of the cupboard. He walks to her and says - " Krishna------what happened?" Krishna is startled and turns around and sees him--------she keeps staring at him with a lot of passion her eyes. For once, Pintu is stunned at this new Krishna but very normally asks her if she was wondering which Kurta would he look best in!!!!! Krishna blinks for a second and says - " Yes ' here it is'" She hands him over the first one she could lay her hands on as her mind was simply not working. He takes it and gets ready and goes in front of the mirror only to catch up with what was cooking in the mind of his BDO sahiba!!!! She was certainly not the one he had left behind a couple of weeks ago. He catches her looking at him and simply sitting on the bed with dreamy eyes. So caught up was she in her thoughts that she did not see him watching her! He smiles to himself and was loving all this attention,,,,,It was priceless for him,,,,,,,She was looking gorgeous too,,,,,,,,but he had to wait for the right moment to let out his feelings,,,,,not yet,,,he thought to himself.

"Krishna ' shall we leave for dinner? I am really hungry?" - Pintu comes close to her by the bed and says. Krishna looks up at him and blabbers out - "But, can't we go after a while? I mean,,,,you have just come and,,,,,,see all I wanted to say was,,,," . Pintu holds her by the shoulder and makes her get up from the bed. He softly asks her - " What is the matter, Krishna? You need to take care of yourself and eat on time ' It is more for you than me!" (He tries his best to keep himself from letting out the fact that he exactly knew what she meant!). Krishna puts her hands over his shoulders and for the first time she hugs him with her cheek right close to his hair. She was just too happy at being so close to him and tightened her hug even further. Pintu was extremely happy too and returned her hug with a gentle one as he had to be careful about not hurting her around her stomach. He tries to let her loose but she just would not let go of him. In a while, she releases herself and looks into his eyes with a glow which was absolutely inviting to him. However, they had to move on for dinner.

At the dinner table too, it was very evident that Krishna was not in her true senses. Pintu manages the situation and somehow they get back to their room. He then goes to her and tells her - "Krishna ' you just have two days to go for your Prelims and I want you to ONLY focus on your studies, now that I am back. Just don't worry about all other stuff!". Krishna says - "What??? What did you say, Pintuji? ". Pintu smiles and thinks to himself - Not again - Though he loved every bit of this but he knew this was not the right time to allow her to get distracted,,,,he had to help her out of it! But how???? It was not easy for him either!!!!

So he gets the books out of the table and gives it to her and says - You study while I shall go for a walk and return in an hour. "Krishna gets up immediately and stops him- "I want to tell you something, Pintuji ' How about giving the exam next time ' I mean I can always give it the next time, by then Maaji and Babuji too can be convinced about his whole thing." Pintuji is shocked at this statement. He replies slightly loudly - " What?!!! You don't want to give the exam? But why? You are well prepared and it was your dream and your Dad's and MINE too'" .Krishna says ' - "Can we please talk about this maybe tomorrow morning? Tonight I don't want to discuss about it."

She keeps looking at him as she goes close to him. She smiles and says - "Pintuji ' I just can't wait any longer and you know that very well. I have understood you well in your absence and I also know that you always wanted me to come up with my feelings more openly. Now I am no longer hesitant in admitting that I need you to be with me right now ' and we need to,,,,". Pintuji just stops her- " Hey ' what is this? I don't believe this ,,,,,,Krishna ,,,," and he moves backward. Krishna stops and turns around with her back to him. She was really disappointed that her very first attempt at getting close to him was a failure. Pintu knew that well . He gives her a hug from behind and says - " Okay ' tonight is for you ' I mean us,,,,but tomorrow you need to get back to your ,,,," Krishna simply turns around and stops him from uttering an extra word by covering his lips, but this time she did not use her hands!

"Sawaal gum - Jawaab gum - badi haseen raat thi..."

(I can't get myself to write the first two lines that precede the above line in the ghazal!!! Those who know it will understand...)

They get lost into their world which all of you can well imagine!!!!!😊

Hope you all enjoyed this one!!!!!😃

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a beautiful way to start of the morning. I wish i could start of everyday with an OS by u. Just lovd it from pintu's concern ab the baby and her studies to krishna and her just wanting to be with him only. Really lovd her focus in getting her way.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

What a beautiful way to start of the morning. I wish i could start of everyday with an OS by u. Just lovd it from pintu's concern ab the baby and her studies to krishna and her just wanting to be with him only. Really lovd her focus in getting her way.

Thanks...It was the magic of Pintu's return which prompted me write one...Glad you loved it!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I completely loved it Di . Wow It was so good . Keep Writing OS's like this aur humein khush karte raho 😉
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowww What an OS. Shanti you are tooo good. Keep writing I love them.😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Wowww What an OS. Shanti you are tooo good. Keep writing I love them.😃

Thank you...I am glad you love them...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I completely loved it Di . Wow It was so good . Keep Writing OS's like this aur humein khush karte raho 😉

Sure...I will...😃
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful and lovely OS...keep writing dear...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehashtha

beautiful and lovely OS...keep writing dear...😊

Thanks...and sure I will try to keep writing...😊
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOVED IT SHANTI,,CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER COMMENTED BEFORE,,,LOVE LOVE LOVE IT,,PRISHNA SO PRECIOUS,,,MISS THEM❤️