Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

scream that was such an excellent chapter fiza i loved each and every part of it and i could just imagine the anger and concern that pintu would have. i just loved that part when he carries her i so hope that we see somthing like that here. and i just love the last part when they both falls asleep. cnt u update again for us just loved it. and thanks for the pm

nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely lovely...๐Ÿ˜Šwaiting what will happen afterwards...lots of romance๐Ÿ˜‰
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

scream that was such an excellent chapter fiza i loved each and every part of it and i could just imagine the anger and concern that pintu would have. i just loved that part when he carries her i so hope that we see somthing like that here. and i just love the last part when they both falls asleep. cnt u update again for us just loved it. and thanks for the pm

Thanks Sandia, I'm really glad you liked it soo much, and I'm glad you could imagine all the stuff I tried to show and will update again soon, when I get the other chapter done ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehashtha

absolutely lovely...๐Ÿ˜Šwaiting what will happen afterwards...lots of romance๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Ashtha and yep a whole lot of romance coming up ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Thanks Pavi, I'm glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
taahir004 thumbnail
Fizu now this is what I call a piece of writers art , truely mesmerising this part was so interesting captivating wow you truely cannot make me wait too long for the next part.
I like how you have sketched Pinto's character so yeah it was very interesting
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fizu now this is what I call a piece of writers art , truely mesmerising this part was so interesting captivating wow you truely cannot make me wait too long for the next part.

I like how you have sketched Pinto's character so yeah it was very interesting

Thank you soo much Taahir and I'll try to update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ and thank you for liking how I sketched Pinto's Charater. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Fiza - It would be great if we get an update today - at least a short one!!!! please...๐Ÿ˜Š
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow, what a great chapter, Pinto kidnaps Krishna, I hope you give a lot of romance in this, this is one awesome chapter, do continue soon please =)
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Fiza - It would be great if we get an update today - at least a short one!!!! please...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry not possible today I had a lot of Homework, but I will try and update a small chapter by Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜Š