Originally posted by: Jadeluvkm

its wow just wow loved it

Thanks Jade glad you liked the Prologue 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kinshukluvsj

brilliant prelogue , don't keep us waiting to long it sounds very interesting

Thanks Shonez I'm glad you liked the prologue and will be update the first chapter 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Hey everyone, updating my first chapter for this FF, do tell me if it's too boring, and also this time it's a long chapter, but I can't promise long chapters all the time if you get what I mean, Comment, Criticize and Like 😳

Prishna FF Qabool Hai: Chapter 1

"What?!?" Pinto couldn't believe it, he was angry now, his dad continued "Yes Pinto, she is very dangerous, she is trying to ruin our family, Babloo doesn't know this he thinks that she's only here to tutor Sonu, she will trap you in her game of Love" Pinto looked at his dad, he was full on angry, he looked away from his dad and took a few steps forward, he says "Now I'll have to do something about this girl before its too late". Tuntun looked at Pinto, he smiled and thought to himself "Arre Gazab, now Pinto Singh will do something about her, less work for me, now I'm going to make Pinto hate Krishna soo much that he will have to do something about her" and while saying that he was looking at him and smiled, Pinto turned around and Tuntun wiped the smile off his face, Pinto says to Tuntun "Don't worry Babuji, I will do something about this matter, you don't need to stress yourself over it" and put his hands on to Tuntun's shoulder to show that he can trust him. Tuntun continued his drama and walked away. Pinto was angry; he never thought Krishna was like this, he thought that she never thinks badly of anyone but she turned out to be the complete opposite, what can he do to teach her a lesson? Just then Sonu came running to Pinto shouting out "Chachu, Chachu", a smile had appeared on Pinto's face, he picked Sonu up and they had a sweet little conversation, then Pinto decided to ask about Krishna, he says to Sonu "Sonu, when does your teacher come to teach you?" Sonu replied "She comes every Wednesdays from 6 to 7" Pinto smiles and says "and how does she get home? Does she go alone?" Sonu replies innocently "Yes she goes alone, I told her I can ride on your bike to her home but she just smiles at me" Pinto smiles at Sonu's innocence and he changes the topic and goes inside with Sonu.

At night Pinto was lying on his bed, he was thinking about Krishna, he was having flashbacks about Sonu talking about Krishna and flashbacks of past meetings with Krishna, he thinks to himself "Will I be doing the right thing?" Then he remembers Tuntun's words and gets angry again "No! I must do this, for the sake of my family I have to teach Krishna a lesson, so she will never think of trying to ruin my family anymore ever again" he gets up from bed and goes into a sitting position, he has a smirk on his face, "Tomorrow is Wednesday, so tomorrow is my best opportunity to carry out this plan, its either now or never, I will teach you a lesson Krishna, you just watch out" and with that he goes out of his room to make the preparations of this plan.

Over at Vidyapati's house, Krishna and Chanchal are in their room making sleeping arrangements, Chanchal gets annoyed at Krishna's neatness and says "Didi, are you going to make your husband crazy with your neatness too" and smirks at her, Krishna gasps and looks at Chanchal, she replies "Chanchal, what are you saying?" and looks down while getting slightly shy, Chanchal nudges Krishna and says "Why, won't you get married and make my future Jeeju go crazy?" and Krishna slightly slaps Chanchal on the hand and says "Chanchal be quiet and go to sleep quickly, you need to go school tomorrow and I need to go to the coaching centre as well", Chanchal smiles at Krishna and says "Ok Didi, Good Night" and they both go to sleep. The next morning, Vidyapati calls Krishna from outside and Krishna and Chanchal both wake up, Krishna says "I think Papa's back and got the Milk as well" Krishna and Chanchal look at each other and smile at each other, they quickly get out of bed and rush to Vidyapati, Saraswati sees them rushing out to Vidyapati and smiles at their love for their father, she says "Wow, your dad called you and you both come running to him, what about me?" and Krishna and Chanchal smile at her statement and go and hug her saying "Ma, how can we forget you, you are the worlds best mother" Saraswati and Vidyapati smile and Saraswati says "Ok now lets have breakfast or you two are going to get late". Saraswati quickly goes and gets breakfast for them. Afterwards, Krishna and Chanchal finish eating breakfast, they both start to leave for the coaching centre and school, Saraswati sees them off and tells them to come home quickly and not to wonder around, Krishna and Chanchal shout back "Ok Maa" and wave and disappear into the streets.

At the coaching centre Krishna reaches there on time and is greeted by her friend Nitya, Nitya says "Good Morning Madam, how are you today" and smiles at Krishna, Krishna returns her the smile and says "Good Morning Nitya, I'm fine thank you, so far so good, so when do we have to be in class by?" Nitya replies "In a few minutes, Babloo Sir hasn't arrived yet" then Krishna and Nitya sit down on the nearby bench and start chatting and it was finally time for the lesson to start so everyone went in. The class came pouring in and each of them greeted Babloo and sat down, Babloo starts the lesson on interview tips and starts explaining the details of a good interviewee. Then suddenly there was a knock, everyone looks in the direction of the door and see Pinto standing there looking at Babloo, he starts off by saying "Sorry Bhaiyya, I got late, I was..." and got interrupted by Babloo who says "It's ok, go and sit down and take care that next time your not late" Pinto nods at Babloo and goes to his seat, he sees Krishna on the way, she was listening to Babloo and taking notes, he couldn't help but stare at her for a little while and finally got to his seat and sat down. The lesson continued and Babloo had a student to do a role play with him of an interviewer and the interviewee, Pinto wasn't concentrating on the lesson, he was concentrating on Krishna instead, he was watching her each and every move and was getting doubtful about his plan.

Finally the lesson comes to an end and all the students start leaving from there, Pinto stays until everyone has left, He looks at Krishna who is with her friend Nitya, she was still putting her books in her bag, she then got up with Nitya and they started heading out, before they went Babloo stopped her "Krishna wait" Krishna turns around and replies "Ji Sir?" and Babloo asks her "Are you coming to tutor Sonu today, he is really excited and was waiting all week for you to come" Krishna smiles and replies "Yes Babloo Sir, I'm coming to tutor Sonu" and Pinto has a smirk on his face, his plan was going well so far, then Krishna takes her leave and she and Nitya leave from there, followed by Pinto and his friends who leave as well.

Outside the coaching centre, Pinto is sitting on his most precious bike, he sees a small scratch on they body of the bike and gets angry, he loves his bikes soo much that if there's any scratches on them he gets it fixed, and he loves his bike more than himself. He looks at the mirrors to see if there is any scratches on them but is relieved to see there isn't, he notices Krishna in the small mirror and could see that she was sitting with Nitya talking, smiling and laughing, he gets lost in her innocence and beauty, Madhan asks Pinto something only to find him looking at Krishna through the mirror, he nudges him and says "Kya Pinto, looks like your falling for Krishna" Pinto registers what he said and gives Madhan a deadly look, Madhan then says to him "Why are you looking at me like that for? Don't think I didn't notice you staring at Krishna throughout the whole lesson, by the way, why were you looking at her soo much" and winks at him, Pinto lets it go and says "Don't worry, you won't understand" then he turns back to his mirror and keeps looking at Krishna through it.

After some time, Krishna looks at her watch and sees that she needs to go home, she quickly says to Nitya "Nitya, I need to go now, I have to go home, then go off to tutor Babloo Sir's son Sonu" Nitya smiles and replies "Ok, Krishna bye and see you tomorrow", Krishna heads off in one direction and Nitya goes in the other, Pinto also looks at his watch and decides to go as well, as Krishna will be going to the Singh Mansion later, he takes his leave from Madhan and rides off on his motorbike. Krishna reaches home and quickly goes to freshen up, Saraswati gives her something to eat, and she quickly eats and changes and heads off to the Singh Mansion. On the other hand, Pinto is at home waiting for Krishna to come, he was looking at his watch every now and then, she was running late today for some reason, he sees Sonu coming out of his room and coming down the stairs, he is about to ask Sonu where Krishna is but is interrupted by someone who had called out "Sonu", he turns around to see Krishna smiling at Sonu and walking towards him, he stands up and Krishna sees him too, she goes quiet and quickly greets him, Sonu comes running to her and takes her to the table where all his work is set out. Krishna and Sonu sit down and start working, Pinto watches them working, he smiles at the sight of Sonu and Krishna smiling and talking and working, he couldn't help but keep looking at Krishna and how she got along with Sonu soo much. Finally, it was time for Krishna to leave, she didn't notice that she was working overtime with Sonu, Pinto realises this and decides not to tell her just yet, Krishna gets a call from her mum who asks her if she left from the mansion yet, Krishna looks at the time and gasps, she replies to her mum that she is on her way now. Krishna and Sonu pack his books and Krishna gets up to leave, she is about to step outside only to be stopped by someone calling her, "Krishna wait" Pinto stood up from his seat and called out to Krishna, she turned around and Pinto walks up to her, he repeats "Krishna wait" and Krishna looks at him with a questioning look.

If you want PM's for when I update then Hit the Like Button on the PM List on the first page 😳

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Wonderful Fiza...cant wait for Pintu's next move...
And let me add - it did have the Viren Sood element in it!😛

-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Wonderful Fiza...cant wait for Pintu's next move...

And let me add - it did have the Viren Sood element in it!😛

Thanks Shanti and thanks I was trying my best to add in the Viren Sood element too 😳
taahir004 thumbnail
Yeah Fizu this FF is really going to be interesting I mean your first part has the DBPS style so I'm excited to read further
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Yeah Fizu this FF is really going to be interesting I mean your first part has the DBPS style so I'm excited to read further

Thanks Taahir glad you liked it and will try and make it interesting for you all 😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant start Fizu wow wow our Pintu ji is so so clever waiting for his plan now. Omg here too TTS is same instigating person he can never change even not in FFs. hahahhaah But I am loving it.😉😆