Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

You are a sweet heart!πŸ˜‰

Wonderful..and mind you I don't compliment anyone with the word I used so easily!😊

Hehehe Thanks Shanti πŸ€— hopefully I make the next chapter more interesting and also My Mrs Saraswati Raj is going off to holiday without me 😲 πŸ˜‰
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow what an amazing chapter and the song is just Wowww. I love this romantic chapter on Prishna and thanks for giving us. Do continue soonπŸ˜‰
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! 😳, firstly thanks for inviting me to reading ur fan fiction, Fiza u r absoluely amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ, i read all three chapters of the FF n i dnt have words to thank u for giving me such Prishna moments 😳.So I guess its ok to say I LOVE IT!!! Ur FF is a refreshing chapter of Prishna that i absolutely love πŸ˜ƒ.Thank u for doing this, do PM me as soon as u post the next chapter.
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful, awesome, superb chapter Fiza, I completely loved it soo much soo romantic eagerly waiting for the next chapter
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Wow what an amazing chapter and the song is just Wowww. I love this romantic chapter on Prishna and thanks for giving us. Do continue soonπŸ˜‰

Thanks Rachna, I'm glad you liked this chapter and will continue soon 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozey17

OMG!!! 😳, firstly thanks for inviting me to reading ur fan fiction, Fiza u r absoluely amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ, i read all three chapters of the FF n i dnt have words to thank u for giving me such Prishna moments 😳.So I guess its ok to say I LOVE IT!!! Ur FF is a refreshing chapter of Prishna that i absolutely love πŸ˜ƒ.Thank u for doing this, do PM me as soon as u post the next chapter.

Thank you Rozey I am really glad you liked all the chapters so far, and yeah why wouldn't I invite you, Your a Prishna Fan too and plus more readers makes me happy 😳 and will do PM you.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

Wonderful, awesome, superb chapter Fiza, I completely loved it soo much soo romantic eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Thanks Azifa, I'm glad you liked it soo much 😳
taahir004 thumbnail
Fizu this chapter is simply sizzling its beautiful
hope the cvs can read your FF and get some ideas
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fizu this chapter is simply sizzling its beautiful

hope the cvs can read your FF and get some ideas

Thanks Taahir, I'm glad you liked this chapter and thanks I hope they do too 😳
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG Fantastic N Superb chapter FizuuπŸ€— Its so Beautiful N Soo Romantic... Completely enjoyed the Romantic rain song sequance 😳 Really Loved it. I Must say that you are an Amazing writer Fizu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Can't wait for next chapter !!!