Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Lotzz of romance Fizu 😉. Atleast here we can expect unlike with the show

Lol Moni and yep a whole lot of romance will be coming 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
This Chapter is kinda different, I made it romantic and the next chapter will be interesting (Hopefully), anyway finally updating so I hope you all like it 😳
Prishna FF Qabool Hai: Chapter 3

They both head to downstairs and Pinto sat on tha sofa and tapped the seat next to him signalling Krishna to come sit next to him, they start watching television and some time later Krishna starts feeling sleepy as she slept really late at night and slowly falls asleep, she unknowingly rests her head on Pinto's shoulder, Pinto is surprised to see this and then he sees that she fell asleep, he smiles at this and puts his arm around her to support her from falling, he also feels tired and starts to fall asleep too. After a while Pinto and Krishna both wake up, they wake up to find themselves in each others embrace, they get embarrassed, Krishna quickly stands up coming out of Pinto's hold, Pinto sees this and looks up at her, he also stands up and tries to talk to her but fails to, Krishna who was facing away from Pinto turns around to him and with uncertainty asks Pinto "Why are you doing this to me?", Pinto didn't know what to say, he looks at her then he remembers Tuntun's words about Krishna and gets angry again, he sternly tells her to go back to the room upstairs, Krishna looks at him surprisingly, she replies "No! I won't go without an answer", Pinto then grabs her hand and drags her upstairs, Krishna tries to get out of his grip, she tries to free her hand from his grip, Pinto holds on tighter, they reach the top of the stairs and Krishna nearly trips over while being taken upstairs, Pinto quickly catches her in his safe arms. Krishna who had her eyes closed while nearly falling feels herself being saved in Pinto's arms, she opens her eyes to find his handsome eyes looking directly into hers, they stare at each other and stay in that same position for some time.

Pinto realises what he was doing and quickly looks away, he makes her stand up and they both feel awkward, they avoid looking at each other, Pinto quickly takes her into the room, he leaves the room and closes the door behind him, Krishna bangs on the door out of frustration, she realises that its no use trying to find out. Pinto who hadn't left yet leans on the door and takes a deep breath, he closes his eyes out of frustration, and stands there leaning on the door for some time, Krishna is also leaning on the other side of the same door, Pinto was confused her thinks to himself "I thought I knew what I was doing, what's happening? Why am I having mixed feelings about this?" he opens his eyes, turns around and looks at the locked door, he thinks about Krishna and then leaves from there and heads off home. Krishna was getting tensed and more and more frustrated, she need to find out why Pinto was doing this to her, she goes and sits on the edge of the bed that was in the room, and starts to wonder, she decides that she will find out why he is doing this to her anyhow.

Pinto reaches home just in time for Dinner, Sargam sees him and calls him to join them, Pinto tells her that he will go freshen up first and will join them later, he quickly goes to his room and enters the bathroom, he splashes water on his face and looks at himself in the mirror, water was dripping off his face, he grabs his towel and exits the bathroom while wiping his face with the towel, he goes in front of his mirror in his room and fixes himself up, he notices his Kurta ripped in the reflection, he looks down to see the rip, he remembers Krishna accidently ripping his Kurta while trying to escape, he takes his Kurta off to change it, he sees the scratch on his chest by Krishna, he thinks to himself "This small sting is nothing compared to what I'm doing to Krishna", suddenly, Sonu runs into the room shouting "Chachu! Chachu!", Pinto turns around to Sonu who says "Chachu, Dadi is calling you to come downstairs quickly", Pinto smiles at Sonu and quickly grabs another Kurta from his wardrobe and puts it on, he goes along with Sonu down to eat. At the dinner table, Pinto sits down to eat next to Sonu, Tuntun starts his interrogation on Pinto, Pinto is least interested and gets slightly angry, Ganga gives him a calming look to which Pinto gives a small smile to, he grabs an apple and goes out of the house again without answering Tuntun. He gets on his bike and drives off, he drives through the market area and stops when he sees a beautiful pink Saree with a blue border (The Saree which Krishna wore in the Bol Na Halke Sequence), he instantly imagine Krishna wearing it and smiling and laughing, suddenly, his thoughts get interrupted by a car horn behind him, he quickly moves himself and his bike out of the way, he looks at the car go past him and looks back at the Saree again, he thinks to himself "What am I thinking?" And quickly brushes the thoughts away and rides off.

Over at the house, Krishna was still in the same room, she looked towards the window to see that it was turning dark, she goes next to the window and looks down to see a beautiful garden that she hadn't seen before, she wanted to go out to the garden after seeing how beautiful it is, she goes and tries to open the door again and as expected she found it locked, she then remembered that once Chanchal was telling her about a film and how the heroine used a hair clip from her hair to open a lock and then she remembered Chanchal showing her how, she opens the clip she had on her hair, she tries it and manages to unlock the door, she says "Thank You Chanchal, if you hadn't taught me this I wouldn't have been able to open this lock" and makes a mental note of hugging Chanchal for this. Krishna looks at her clip to see that it was dented now so wearing it won't keep her hair back, she realised that her hair was loose now but she didn't care, she went downstairs and went to the main door, she couldn't open it but found another way to the garden, she goes out starts admiring all of the flowers, she went round and touched each of them. Suddenly, it was starting to get windy, Krishna was enjoying the breeze, and she felt so good feeling this breeze after being stuck in the room for soo long, she stood there and let the breeze hit her. On the other hand Pinto had just entered the house with food for Krishna, he goes upstairs to find the door unlocked and open and saw that Krishna was missing from the room; he gets worried and starts looking for her in the whole house and starts calling out for her "Krishna! Krishna!" Outside in the garden, it started to rain heavily, Krishna was smiling even more, she loved playing in the rain, and she was getting drenched and was playing in the rain. Inside the house, Pinto was getting frustrated, suddenly he hears a sweet voice laughing and giggling out loud, he followed the voice which led him to the garden, he looks outside and sees Krishna playing in the rain, he stands there watching her and smiles. Krishna is dancing in the rain when she turns around to find Pinto standing there, she forgets the whole situation she's in and happily calls Pinto to join her, Pinto couldn't help but agree, he slowly walked towards her while getting drenched in the rain.

Krishna starts talking to Pinto, she says "I love playing in the rain, me and Chanchal never miss the chance of playing in the rain", Pinto smiles and asks "Really? Didn't you fall ill?" to which Krishna laughs and replies "Yeah, Ma always scolds us when we fell ill after playing in the rain but she takes care of us and we quickly recover so we can play again in the rain" Krishna was going on and on while Pinto was just standing there and admiring her childlike behaviour, he found her adorable, suddenly Krishna sneezed, Pinto looks at her and says "Come on lets go inside your already starting to sneeze", Krishna stops him and says "No, I want to play in the rain",

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s64qvOHZEQE[/YOUTUBE]

Pinto holds her hand and they both look at each other, the buried attraction that they had for each other had taken control Krishna and Pinto unknowingly smile at each other, Pinto gets closer to Krishna and Krishna turns around and starts playing in the rain while Pinto is watching her and sings:

Yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si

Yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si

Dekho na dekho na

Dekho na dekho na

Krishna is twirling in the rain while holding her hands out to feel the droplets of rain on her hand, Pinto goes up to her and stops her from twirling, he smiles at her and looks up and sings:

Hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole

Kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan

Dekho na dekho na

Dekho na dekho na

He pulls Krishna closer to him and caresses her face; he then starts dancing in the rain with her, he waltz with her (Music part), he holds her hand and twirls her (Rhim Jhim part) then Krishna nearly falls and Pinto catches her, the get lost in each others eyes and are interrupted by the gust of wind that hits them. Pinto brings her to her feet and they stand in each others hold, Pinto lets go of her and turns around and sings:

Phir na hawayen hogi itani besharam

Phir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadam

He looks at her and smiles, he walks towards her

Hai phir na hawayen hogi itani besharam

Phir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadam

He goes behind her and holds her from behind, Krishna smiles and sings:

Haa saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia bada

Kuchh toh baraste hue keh raha

She turns around to Pinto and cups his face and Pinto holds her by the waist and sings:

Samjho na samjho na

Samjho na samjho na

Krishna gets out of his grip and puts her hands out in the air and looks up at the sky with a huge smile and sings:

And looks at Pinto

Kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan

Dekho na dekho na

Pinto walks over to her and sings:

Dekho na dekho na

Pinto picks Krishna up and turns around with her in the rain (Music bit) he stops at looks at her, he puts her down and kisses her forehead, Krishna gets shy and faces away from Pinto, without looking at Pinto she sings:

Jugnu jaise chahat dekho jale mujhe

Meethi si mushkil hain koi kya kare

Jugnu jaise chahat dekho jale mujhe

Meethi si mushkil hain koi kya kare

Pinto walks over to her and places his hand on her shoulder and sings:

Hmm hothon ki arzi aaise thukraaon na

Saanson ki marzi ko jhuthlaaon na

Krishna holds his hand with both her hands and sings:

Chhuu lo na chhu lo na

Chhuu lo na chhu lo

Pinto puts his free hand on top of her hands and smiles at her, he pulls her closer and he sings:

Na duuri hain ab darmayaan

Pinto and Krishna stand really close to each other and stare into each others eyes...

Dekho na dekho na

Dekho na dekho na

Dekho na dekho na

Krishna hugs him and sings:

Dekho na hmm hmm hmm

Hmm hmm hmm dekho na

(Music) Pinto breaks out of the hug and slowly pulls her into a kiss, Pinto holds her by the waist and Krishna couldn't help but respond to the kiss.
Ok so how was it? I made it really romantic we aren't getting that much Prishna in AB, I made this romantic, I just love the song as well, please do Comment and hit the Like Button 😃
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG OMG This was fantastic Fizu . So romantic and so sizzling . What a Rain scene !! And U completely showed te whole Song seq on Prishna by ur amazing writing . Loved it . 😳 . Thank u so much for this treat 🤗
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OMG OMG This was fantastic Fizu . So romantic and so sizzling . What a Rain scene !! And U completely showed te whole Song seq on Prishna by ur amazing writing . Loved it . 😳 . Thank u so much for this treat 🤗

Thanks Moni, I am very glad you liked it and am trying to make the next chapter really interesting Embarrassed
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG, Thank you so much for cheering me up Fiza with that wonderful romantic rain song sequence,,,thoroughly enjoyed it,,, wow wow wow,,,great chapter, can't wait for chapter 4, wish they would get ideas from you guys, thanks again,,,take care
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

OMG, Thank you so much for cheering me up Fiza with that wonderful romantic rain song sequence,,,thoroughly enjoyed it,,, wow wow wow,,,great chapter, can't wait for chapter 4, wish they would get ideas from you guys, thanks again,,,take care

Your welcome Lisa and I'm glad you liked it am working on the next chapter 😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fizu wow just loved it it was amazing to read and just what all prishna fans needed. i wish that we get a scene like this.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Fizu wow just loved it it was amazing to read and just what all prishna fans needed. i wish that we get a scene like this.

Thanks Sandia, I'm glad you liked it and yeah I also hope for a scene like this too 😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail
You are a sweet heart!😉
Wonderful..and mind you I don't compliment anyone with the word I used so easily!😊