@ Taahir please post your scene I want to read it
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
@Fizu @Taahir

I am eagerly waiting for ur Besharam scenes . Do post it soon 😳
taahir004 thumbnail

Krishna and Pintu's wedding had just been completed , the newly bride now leaves her home to start her journey with her beloved husband and inlaws .

As the newly weds enter TTS mansion he announces that Pintu has to leave on a business trip , sadden Pintu tells his wife they can text messages to each other

Krishna was lying on her bed in a foetal posture holding her managalsutra in her tight fist.

"Chachi! Cheer up! Ok..ummm--ping him."

"What?"

"Yes chachi! Let me do this." , Sonu grabs her mobile & sends a 'Goodnight' message to Pintu.

Within a minute her phone vibrates .

"See chachi! chacha replied something. Check Check!"

'Krishna Have You Slept?'

"OMG." Krishna jumped on her seat excitedly.

"Chachi. Now you have to handle this. Im going to sleep"

Krishna looked at her mobile , adoring Pintu's text & replied :

"Not yet. Not feeling sleepy. What are you doing? Are you in office?"

Within a minute Pintu replied :

"No..actually Im done with my work. Why haven't you slept yet? Its 12.30 right? Please take care of yourself. and dont be scared its your home too"

"Omg" Krishna jumped again on her seat with the joy & playfully replied :

"Its difficult to sleep alone. I feel scared when Im alone."

"You aren't alone. Im with you!"

"Seven oceans far"

"No Krishna. We don't need to sit together to feel each others presence. Our affiliation is via heart-to-heart ❀️ "

Krishna read the message & started dancing. Jumping with joy , she couldn't believe what Pintu was texting to her. She replied :

"Pintu ji! Do you-?"

"Do I--?"

"Ji--Nothing"

"Krishna There is something I want to confess."

"Ji Pintu Ji?"

"Angrezi mein kehte hain ki - I Love You. Gujrati Maa Bole tane prem karoon chhoo , Bengali mein kehte hain - Ami Tamako Bhalo Bhaashi . Aur Punjabi mein kehte hain---"

"Pintu Ji! This has to be the best confession in this world. I love you Pintu Ji. I cant wait for you to get back."

"Turn around Krishna. Im back"

Krishna saw Pintu standing at the door with his mobile in his hand. Pintu ran to Krishna& hugged her hard. "I love you Krishna, I really love you."

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Taahir - outstanding...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks Shanti but now all the ladies will have to agree I just cannot do romantic scenes , I should do something with action only
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Taahir wonderful scene, it made me smile and I see Sonu knows about BBM - PING!!! πŸ˜‰ 😳
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Thanks Shanti but now all the ladies will have to agree I just cannot do romantic scenes , I should do something with action only

Action may also attract attention...like the BIG B had the angry young man image for long...which had ladies ka qataar after him...so action is also welcome!
I can't write any...thats my problem...😭
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Taahir please do write Action too, I love Action and you can add in a Kiss or hug or something n the end to make it romantic 😳
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi you all.

Actually I am a silent reader but decided to post something on Prishna as I am a great fan of them.

Please forgive me if I do not live to your expectations and for any mistakes. It is my first post.

Thanks😊

Krishna in the kitchen and cooking Pintuji's favourite dish. She tied up her hair as it would be easier for her to cook food. Pintuji passing by saw Krishna in the kitchen and got an idea. He quietly got into the kitchen and hugged Krishna by the back.

Krishna: what are you doing Pintuji?

Pintuji: Am loving my wife.😳

Krishna:Ok let me go now.I have to cook food.

Pintuji: What are you cooking?

Krishna: It's a surprise for my beloved husband.

Pintuji: Really? But you know what?

Krishna: What?

Pintuji: You look much better in loose hair.😳

Pintuji slowly is untying Krishna's hair. Krishna is beginning to loose herself slowly with Pintuji's breath.

Pintuji slowly turns Krishna and starts to play with her hair. Krishna starts to be in Pintuji's world. She starts to close her eyes.

Pintuji slowly gets more close to Krishna to kiss her on her lips but gets interrupted by Ganga's voice calling for Pintu.

They both get apart quickly and till then Ganga enters the kitchen.

Sorry for any mistakes.