Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Why the Sannata? 😳Where is everyone?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu I will soon come up with something nice . What happened to ur Rain scene ? πŸ˜‰
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu I will soon come up with something nice . What happened to ur Rain scene ? πŸ˜‰

Will wait for it Moni and the Rain Scene is Coming Soon, just got busy with revising that's why the delay. 😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail
I am waiting to comment on the next scene since I cannot write one!πŸ˜›
@Fiza...check your PM(caption contest)
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I am waiting to comment on the next scene since I cannot write one!πŸ˜›

@Fiza...check your PM(caption contest)

Shanti I will post one soon and will check my PM, I always forget about my PM's πŸ˜† 😳 thanks for reminding πŸ˜ƒ
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wrote a small short scene, I hope you al like it =)

Pinto came home from work tired, he went into his room looking for Krishna, he goes in and sees that Krishna was busy fixing her saree, he cleared his voice to tell her that he's back, Krishna gasped and quickly fixes her drape and turns around to see Pinto. She sees Pinto smiling at her and quickly tells him that she will serve him food and he should freshen up. Pinto replies that he will take a quick shower and goes to the bathroom to have a shower, Krishna goes to the kitchen and gets his food ready, she hears Pinto calling out to her and goes to see, she enters the room and Pinto says that he forgot the towel and asks her to pass it to him. She spots the towel on the bed and takes it to Pinto, Pinto grabs her hand instead and pulls her into the shower with him, he pulls her closer and kisses her on the lips. Krishna couldn't help but respond then they broke out of the kiss and hugged each other.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Shanti I will post one soon and will check my PM, I always forget about my PM's πŸ˜† 😳 thanks for reminding πŸ˜ƒ

OOPS I also forgot abt that Caption Contest πŸ˜› . Fizu Can i send it till tomm ? OR I should wait till next time with new caption contest . 😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

Pinto came home from work tired, he went into his room looking for Krishna, he goes in and sees that Krishna was busy fixing her saree, he cleared his voice to tell her that he's back, Krishna gasped and quickly fixes her drape and turns around to see Pinto. She sees Pinto smiling at her and quickly tells him that she will serve him food and he should freshen up. Pinto replies that he will take a quick shower and goes to the bathroom to have a shower, Krishna goes to the kitchen and gets his food ready, she hears Pinto calling out to her and goes to see, she enters the room and Pinto says that he forgot the towel and asks her to pass it to him. She spots the towel on the bed and takes it to Pinto, Pinto grabs her hand instead and pulls her into the shower with him, he pulls her closer and kisses her on the lips. Krishna couldn't help but respond then they broke out of the kiss and hugged each other.

Romance is in the air!!!!! Good scene...😊
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

Wow Azifa I just loved the scene, do right more and a great first scene πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OOPS I also forgot abt that Caption Contest πŸ˜› . Fizu Can i send it till tomm ? OR I should wait till next time with new caption contest . 😊

Next one Moni πŸ˜ƒ