Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pinto was surprised that Vidyapati had asked him to prove his love, he asked how.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Vidyapati says Krishna ke liye kaa kar sakte ho tum ? To what extent u can go for ur love ?
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Pinto was kind of confused but he looked at Krishna who was watching all this, he became confident and answered Vidyapati
Pintu says " Vidya chacha I love krishna a lot , She is my true love .I can do anything for her .And I love her so much that I can't live without her ." Vidyapati gives Pintu a serious look.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vidyapati asks Pinto "How can I trust your words?"
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Pinto replies Vidya Chacha you have to believe me I love her more then my life I go to any Limit to prove this to you
Vidyapati asks Pintu "Can u prove it ? "

Pintu replies back in YES confidently . Vidyapati asks Pintu " Can u live without Krishna for one full month . U will not be allowed to talk to her , to meet her . If u will be successful in doing that then I will think about it . " .Pintu gets sad by hearing VP's condition . VP asks him again " Tell me Pintuji , whatzz ur answer ? " .Pintu gets thoughtful .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Pinto thinks for sometime, he looks at Krishna with tears forming in his eyes, he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes he finally says "Yes, I will be ready to do this for Krishna"... 😳
Krishna gets shocked but Along with shock there was a Proud smile on her face thinking that the person she love can do anyhting for her and can go to any extent to get her for himself . She sees Pintu with tears in her eyes and gives him a proud smile.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Pinto's confidence boosted when he saw Krishna's smile for him, he also smiled at her through the teary eyes...