Tun Tun's brilliance today!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved Tun Tun Singh throughout as an actor and today was another day when he was BRILLIANT! - He is such a great actor - with perfect timing of his expressions...cool... calm... effective...I really love his acting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Same here . I lovee shebaaz khan . h eis Brilliant in acting and his body lang is just awosome 👏 . Although I hate him but then also love him 😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today I was wondering if there was real remorse or fake remorse because he mixed it all up with his nautanki. So I'm kinda confused if he really cares about Pintu that much

Anyways I think Shahbaz is turning in very nice performances😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Today I was wondering if there was real remorse or fake remorse because he mixed it all up with his nautanki. So I'm kinda confused if he really cares about Pintu that much

Anyways I think Shahbaz is turning in very nice performances😃

Angel it was all Fake . He was just pretending So tht He could atleast get Ganga's Support and could get Pintu anyhow 😡
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Angel it was all Fake . He was just pretending So tht He could atleast get Ganga's Support and could get Pintu anyhow 😡

Love Shahbaz's acting. I agree with Moni, I think his act was all fake to get Ganga on his side.

Hats of to TTS today. Loved his facial expression. I was laughing throughout while he was leading Ganga on and during his "interview".😆