Confusing PRECAP - Misuderstanding b/w Prishna ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
In Today's Precap They showed Pintu in BDO Office shouting infront of krishna that " I need 2 tell u something very importent but ur security guards are not allowing me 2 come here ..Explain ur Guards NOW!!! " n The New DC comes there scolding krishna that she is doing her personal work in Working hrs .Pintu was very angry .

I am sure this is all plan of Pinky and Chawaani Chaubey like they decided today they gonna use Prishna name for bad . 😕 . By looking the precap and by seeing Pintu I am sure that Pintu definately would have somthing very importent which He wanted 2 tell Krishna very urgently n he couldn't stop himself from coming 2 BDO office . Oh God!! why this Weekends come ..How I am gonna waitt till Monday 😡
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't know Moni what they had planned for Monday why Pintu was in such a hurry to meet with krishna aesa kya hua hoga.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The precap seems that Chaubey and Pinky has created a misunderstanding between Prishna. Also I don't think we would see this particular scene next week Monday as per my opinion. So maybe the precap is a longer story arc for next week, so it would look more confusing to most of the viewers.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Don't know Moni what they had planned for Monday why Pintu was in such a hurry to meet with krishna aesa kya hua hoga.

I know Rachu . Even I am very confused that aisa kya hua hoga ki pintu was in so hurry 2 tell that thing 2 Krishna n couldn't be able 2 wait . But itna toh sure hai ki Defo kuch bahut urgent n importent hoga tabhi Pintu itni jaldi mein tha ..Aur gussa toh usko aata hi hai we all know that . But Yaar har baar kyon Aisa karte hai yeh log . They hanged us on cliff till monday They are so bad 😡
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey moni!
yes this might be a beginning of some kind of misunderstanding between Prishna.
Actually life is so hard on people like Krishna who wish to lead an idealistic life based on principles. I have a feeling things are going to be really difficult for Krishna in the coming days. I feel as if Krishna is going to lose a lot in the bargain. She might lose the affection of her loved ones in this battle of truth that she aspires to fight every day. Just hope in the end truth prevails.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Moni!

Not Really Sure If Pinky And Chawaani Chaubey Really Created This Misunderstanding Plan Between Of Pintu Or Krishna, I Know They Want To Ruined Krishna And Maked The Plan About Pintu And Krishna, But I Am Thinking It Might Be TTS Plan..It Wait And See

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Hey Moni!

Not Really Sure If Pinky And Chawaani Chaubey Really Created This Misunderstanding Plan Between Of Pintu Or Krishna, I Know They Want To Ruined Krishna And Maked The Plan About Pintu And Krishna, But I Am Thinking It Might Be TTS Plan..It Wait And See

Mythily I think it's Pinky and Chaubey Coz Their Plan was 2 demean Prishna infront of new DC n they did it as per the Precap . But then also letzz waitt and wath .Gonna be very very interesting .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago