How will Pintu earn money ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians I am totallyy in Partying Mood today , So sooo happyyy . . Ok So U all know Pintu Finally left the house n now he wants 2 be PINTU SINGH . So I was thinking how he gonna do that ? how will he start earning money ? If U all remember he went 2 krishna with a tendor So Do u all think His tendor will get pass n from tht he gonna start his computer bussiness like he planned before . or He will do something else ? Also Now when went against TTS toh TTS will not leave a single chance 2 defeat Pintu n giving Pain 2 Pintu so that he could get Pintu again back in TTS Mansion . Can TTS do dis ? Plzz Share ur Views 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good question moni😆
hope that pintuji gets the tender...that will be a big boost for him to rise up further😃...and as long as krishna is there by his side...pintuji will fight against all barriers put by his father😳😉

Originally posted by: kaveri

good question moni😆

hope that pintuji gets the tender...that will be a big boost for him to rise up further😃...and as long as krishna is there by his side...pintuji will fight against all barriers put by his father😳😉

Aggree As long as Krishna is with Pintu ,Our pintu will fight with every hurdle which TTS will plant infront of us . 😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Main question tender mil bhi gaya to how will he finance his business. Naya business kholna hai to investment bhi to karna padega. So Will he take a loan from bank to start his business here TTS will do something drastic as bina guarantee ke to loan bhi nahi milta aur TTS ka pressure hua to koi loan bhi nahi dega.

@Rachu

Rachu I think Agar tendor woh jeet gaya tht means he will get the license n Once he gets license then he can surely apply for loan but Like u said If TTS comes 2 know abt it then he will try his best tht Pintu doesn't gets the loan or finance to start his bussiness
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@rachna and moni...maybe big bro bablooji will help him...taking loan against his institution😃
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Rachu

Rachu I think Agar tendor woh jeet gaya tht means he will get the license n Once he gets license then he can surely apply for loan but Like u said If TTS comes 2 know abt it then he will try his best tht Pintu doesn't gets the loan or finance to start his bussiness

Pintu has his own resources which is his friends and I'm sure they will come up with something. Pintu should not be scared of TTS anymore even if he puts obstacles in front of him. Hard work will eventually pave forward to his own success after all he has his own living example of this which is his Kirhsna😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
@Angel

I aggree Angel n Yes Pintu Should not scared n He will not scared coz he was confident while leaving the house that he have 2 prove himself infront of TTS , he wants 2 Prove TTS Statement wrong tht He is been born with silver spoon n so he will not be able 2 survive in real world .

Actually Kaveri I don't think Pintu will take help of Babloo or even of his friends . It's about his self respect n whtever he will do It will done by himself . He will not take any1's help .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Angel

I aggree Angel n Yes Pintu Should not scared n He will not scared coz he was confident while leaving the house that he have 2 prove himself infront of TTS , he wants 2 Prove TTS Statement wrong tht He is been born with silver spoon n so he will not be able 2 survive in real world .

Actually Kaveri I don't think Pintu will take help of Babloo or even of his friends . It's about his self respect n whtever he will do It will done by himself . He will not take any1's help .

Stop jumping around so much and let Pintu prove himself first. Anyways love your enthusiasm very much.

Also asking for help does not mean you are weak. No human being can make it on their own in this world. Everybody needs somebody to support them. Could Krishna only give that support to him. There will be other people who will help him I'm sure as the day is bright.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
@Angel

Ofcourse taking help is not weakness but Here Problem is TTS , he will not take a sec 2 bash Pintu again saying tht he was right tht Pintu will not be able 2 survive wout help . So I think Yeah Pintu will take emotional support from his loved ones but Don't think he will take any financial help from his closed ones but Yeah Letzz waitt n watch We can't predict anything n letzz leave it 2 Ct's . We shld just Enjoy the interesting track which is going 2 come .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago