Bihari barging into new DC's office

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, I was a little taken aback by something. How can Bihari and Pin-ky walk into the new DC's office just like that and start with all their drama and blabber? Its not like Bihari is some govt. officer who can barge into DC's office just like that? That was a bit LAME, in my opinion.

And whats with that stupid Pin-ky touching DC's photo and saying nonsense things about constructing a new Badminton field? I was like, "What the hell?"

The new DC guy is definitely highly educated and supposed to have a thinking head on his shoulder. Can't the new DC see through their game or sense some foul play? How come he just decided to give a mock visit on Bihari and Pin'ky's provocation? Okay, he was probably suspicious. But, it is still a stretch.

And finally, does this bihari guy ever works? He is supposed to have 3 ration shops. When have they ever shown him working? He is always either in his stupid living room making those HORRID faces, at Vidya's house, with TTS, visiting the old and new DC's office, or making phone calls and doing his STUPID plannings. Come on, if he is shown as this rich, he has to put in some effort to run his shops.

I so want him behind bars even if it is for a day. I feel it is going to happen at some point in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mohini,

Agree. You are so right. I too felt the same. The show creatives completely end up doing patch work scenes whenever they want to show any DC...be it the old one or the new one.

People always barge in the DC's office ...direct ticket.
be it Tuntun or Bihari
or Bihari or Pinky
Atleast with Vidyapati and Krishna, they kept them waiting outside for a few minutes. But wait!!!! πŸ€ͺ how did I forget...they were kept waiting to have the Sweets box stowed into their hands!!!

The creatives are just LAME with these stupid plotting and using DC post for those idiotic schemes. Is it that in Bihar, a DC is so easily accessible ? or Mr Paswan just doesn't care how he presents any DC ? Its time he paid attention to!

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Mohini,

Agree. You are so right. I too felt the same. The show creatives completely end up doing patch work scenes whenever they want to show any DC...be it the old one or the new one.

People always barge in the DC's office ...direct ticket.
be it Tuntun or Bihari
or Bihari or Pinky
Atleast with Vidyapati and Krishna, they kept them waiting outside for a few minutes. But wait!!!! πŸ€ͺ how did I forget...they were kept waiting to have the Sweets box stowed into their hands!!!

The creatives are just LAME with these stupid plotting and using DC post for those idiotic schemes. Is it that in Bihar, a DC is so easily accessible ? or Mr Paswan just doesn't care how he presents any DC ? Its time he paid attention to!

D'oh!🀣

Gotta say, they difinitely take a lot of liberties not showing the proper procedures. I don't think it would have taken that much screen time showing them being shown into the DC's office rather than just showing them already there. I think it would be a lot more believable if they are shown in by a worker there saying something as easy as "DC sir will see you now" or something along those effects.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

D'oh!🀣

Gotta say, they difinitely take a lot of liberties not showing the proper procedures. I don't think it would have taken that much screen time showing them being shown into the DC's office rather than just showing them already there. I think it would be a lot more believable if they are shown in by a worker there saying something as easy as "DC sir will see you now" or something along those effects.

Parm, Yeah! That's how they should present the scene. Chalo for some of the scenes I think we should become the directors! πŸ˜†
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Parm, Yeah! That's how they should present the scene. Chalo for some of the scenes I think we should become the directors! πŸ˜†

I'm game whenever you areπŸ˜†
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mohni... do not waste your energy, this is daily soap...
creative and channel the show as they want, becoz they had
invest lot of money on this project... I think they know better then you and me... :))
Edited by fanbebo - 12 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
i dont think its the fact that "they know better" because they invested the money. i think its more of a complacency of the viewers that they take advantage of. if we express that we are okay with certain plot deficiencies or inadequacies, than these burps in television scripting, plotting and such will continue to occur.

i feel like they can show bihari on the phone with a lender, etc, in order to break up the very concentrated tracks upon which they keep on working on. its just not in this show, there are other shows where people say "doesn't this person have other things to do." a 30 second scene is where something "real" as in a part of someone's everyday life is shown would be fantastic.

plus, if they are investing money, some small things would help in garnering viewrship and TRPS since in today's day and age people are saying "enough" to even the smallest of discrepancies. to spend money on sets and workers, etc, and still be henpecked at would be a huge loss.