Pinto wants to create his own Identity

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
AT LAST!
YES! AT LAST...we all wanted to see pinto become something rather than just roaming around..and today pinto finally says to babloo that he just doesn't wanna be known as Tuntun's son or babloo's brother...he wants people to know him as pinto singh...! babloo supports him in his decision and says that he's proud of him. and says that he will support him in his every decision.

this brother duo is just tooo adorable...their bond is so strong...such an emotional scene...only these brothers can understand each other...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today - was another day of super acting by Kinshuk - Pintu really stole the show... and again those tears...he was so natural as they rolled down... loved the way he stood for the respect of women!!!!
Finally - enjoying Pintuji... and his performance packed with power!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes pinto indeed stole the show tonight ;)
he was simply FAB and sooo damn convincing...
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Standing-O performance by Kinshuk...Totally loved Pinto standing up up to TTS 👏
So happy that Pinto wants to get out of his family's shadow and be his own man 😃
Love the brotherly love between Pinto and Babloo 😊
Can't wait for what comes next for Pinto...maybe admitting his feelings to Krishna 😉
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thatsss sooo cute of himm love pintoo yayaya humara pintu khud ki pehjaan banaye gha !
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sanju Seriously I was Watnggg for this moment tht when he will leave the house n 2dy He left it . I deseprately wanted 2 him 2 be PINTU SINGH . n WOww Today his Dialogue was out of the world . Lovedd it 2 d core . n kinash scene was absoultely amazing n so beautiful . lovedd how Babloo when first comes 2 Pintu n says Abhi bhi bachche ki tarah kar rahe ho . awww tht was soo soo cuteee . I had smile on my face by seeing it . Overall loveee the episode 2 d core , loveed Kinshuk's Amazing brilliant acting .Wht Expressions Wht acting . Just Amazing and Wonderful