Prishna Scene TOOO CUTE

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...
today's scene was just tooo cute...
Concerned Krishna gives Pinto ji a call (her concern was clearly seen today...she just walked out of the house in a rush...didn't even care about eating or anything.) and rushes to meet him...(seems like he's living with a friend)
Krishna tries to explain to pinto that it wasn't right to just leave the house because of an argument. Pinto says "please, don't try to explain things to me and anyways, i'm not going to hear anyone out this time...not even you...i was feeling suffocated in that house...and i prefer to live in peace rather than suffocating all my life. I need to prove myself to my father."
Krishna just starts fixing a nail on the table. pinto tells her to leave it or else she'll get hurt and she does. pinto rushes to her and says "did i not tell you it'll hurt you? who made a B.D.O btw?" Pinto was about to put her finger in his mouth to stop it from bleeding but he stopped. (haaye...he looked tooo cute here...my dil just goes dhak dhak.) Pinto gives her his hanky and covers her finger...(this is the third time..) Krishna say s"why are you so concerned? it's only a small cut." Pinto says "so what? it hurts does it not?" Krishna says "leave it, this hand has become useless now." Pinto says "one small cut doesn't make the entire hand useless." Krishna says "this is what i'm trying to explain to you. if we can't cut the hand away just coz of a small cut that way we can't separate from the family either. there's a solution to every problem." Pinto says "so does this mean you aren't with me?" Krishna is quiet... and says "i;m sorry this is all coz of me." Pinto says "why are you blaming yourself?" Krishna says "I know i'm the reason..." Pinto says "it's nto that, you are just being a reason for nothing...you just tell me if you are with me or not..." Krishna is quiet, pinto looks away. krishna says "let's clean this place first." Pinto looks at her and both smile. (awww...Pinto expression here is just tooo hot...!)
Pinto and krishna clean up the place...Krishna helps him unpack his things...(I just totally luv the two...)
Pinto just can't help but adore Krishna...Ganga and Babloo arrive and see Krishna there...babloo scolds pinto for his childish act.
Krishna begins to settle his stuff, ganga says "no need to unpack his things...Pinto pack your things and come home." Pinto refuses to go home. (honestly ganga is really irritating me now...let him do what he wants...he needs to prove himself that he can be something.) Ganga says "have you seen this place?" pinto says "the house may not be as good my house, but the condition is much better...please let me do what i want and don't tell me to come home. please." Ganga tells babloo to explain him, babloo says "ma let's go home." (See I like babloo ji, he truly understands his brother...) "the thing he's done today, i couldn't do all these years despite of thinking about it." (see ganga...atleast put some sense into your brains now..your sons hate that place...)
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awww Prishna senee was 2 2 2 cuteee yaar Sanju . The way Pintu runs nd holds Krishna's finger n was abt 2 put it in his mouth was amazing . I was literally like ☺️ . I loveddd the attitude n coonfidence in Pintu . Seriously lovedd it and dis is what I wanted .. I am soo happy .
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWwW sanju dii after reading ur post am sooo excited to watch the epi yaar havent watch it yet thankz for ur wonderfull post it soo cute love prishna sooo much they truly rock hayye cant wait to watchhh !!😊
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved that scene...it was a really cute scene😳
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayyye! I love Prishna, their scene was tooo cute 😳
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the scene between the 2 today. The one when he rushes over to her when she gets hurt and also when he is watching her while she is putting away his things. It almost seemed like they were a couple setting up house together.😃

Also loved the scene between Babloo and Pintu today!
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no offense meant to anybody , I like krishna -Pintu chemistry. It's similar to RaDev couple in CB .Can't help comparing them.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: erlynda

no offense meant to anybody , I like krishna -Pintu chemistry. It's similar to RaDev couple in CB .Can't help comparing them.

Can you please explain a bit more. I don't watch that show😃