Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Angel Nice pics thanks for adding these pics on the forum.

Shri I feel pintu must be 23-24 yrs old as Krishna should be 22 yrs Because 21 yr is min age for graduation if we say krishna took 6 mths-1 yr to clear BDO exam and other training so she is more than 22 yrs old. So pintu must be 1 yr elder to Krishna so I feel he must be 23-24 yrs age.

Rachna, Plausible derivation!
Hmm! that makes Pinto wasting 2 to 3 years after graduation.
As that looks quiet bad, so I would like to put him in the same age bracket as Krishna, with obviously him a lil being older even if months wise. 😛 okay...if Krishna is 22, lets put Pinto as 23 and that makes Babloo at 27...good age for having himself established!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Rachna, Plausible derivation!
Hmm! that makes Pinto wasting 2 to 3 years after graduation.
As that looks quiet bad, so I would like to put him in the same age bracket as Krishna, with obviously him a lil being older even if months wise. 😛 okay...if Krishna is 22, lets put Pinto as 23 and that makes Babloo at 27...good age for having himself established!

Shri, Pintu has surely wasted 1 yr if not more as everyone including TTS was worried about his future. Being pampered kid of rich parents he can easily waste 1-2 yrs then parents start worrying.
Regarding Babloo, I feel he was quite mature and had taken his career seriously and took the separate agency than his father so he established himself soon. He is brilliant no doubt in it that is the reason he is preparing students for civil service exams. I feel BDO is just one domain of his coaching center he must be teaching other fields also.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shri and Rachna: As bad as it looks, I can easily see the pre-wedding Pintu wasting 2 and even 3 years after graduation. At that time TTS was happy to pay his way into Pintu's heart though we did see him worrying for his future. Babloo was also worried and tried to help in his way by making Pintu attend classes at the coaching centre. Clearly they were both desperate to get him on his feet.

But at that point I think Pintu was very happy being TTS' son (and getting all the material luxuries and the entitlement around town) and Babloo's brother (throwing his weight around in the coaching centre) and I think he saw taking a stand and doing something inevitably as choosing sides, which it was his main goal in life not to do. So he just existed in the limbo, never negotiating his own identity.

But now he wants more. He doesn't want to be on anyone's side or part of that fight at all and wants to figure out who he is outside of the conflicts in his household. I think the world just expanded outside his house and family for Pintu and he realised he is not just a part of the Singh family but a citizen of the human race.

I would put Pintu at 23-24 and Babloo at 27-28. And honestly, the actual age gap doesn't matter in sibling relationships. My mother is only a year and a half older than her sister but because she is sort of a maternal figure for her, people always assume she is 5 or more years older! So there is no doubt that Babloo was a father figure for Pintu, because of his maturity.

@Angel: You are making Pintu sound like a vampire! 😲🤣
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@All

Babloo teaching in the coaching center and him being busy and teaching in other fields reminded me that he is busy that sometimes he misses his dinner or comes late for dinner as attested by one TunTun Singh.

Yesterday while watching the episode I was wondering when all this maha hungama is going on where is Babloo. Krishna had not even left for her work in the morning yet. Babloo must have gone to the coaching center at the crack of dawn relatively speaking the way it was shown or it must be that the coaching center is very far.

Krishna's mother even said you haven't even eaten yet and where are you headed.

So I was wondering when he will make an appearance and Sargam partly saved it for me by saying she had called Babloo to come because his younger brother Pintu has left home. She did not say it in this many words but Babloo not being there kind of made it a bit unsettling for me.

The clock at Krishna's office showed that it was 10 o'clock which Chaubey was looking at. At that time she was talking with Pintu sitting on his bed. So it must have taken one hour for Krishna to locate him and get there by his side.😃

Sorry If I confused you all with my relative distances and time issues.
I was only going to talk about Babloo not making an appearance when important things happen in the house but got carried away.😆

@Sam
To be sure, that scene reminded me of vampire diaries. 🤣

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention in my original post. Pintu's one dialog I loved in this whole episode was. "I want to be Pintu Singh!" How I missed it I cannot explain after all that was one sentence I wanted to hear even though I never stated it in this forum.😆

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think angel Babloo was absent to facilitate Pintu's leaving house alone. If Babloo was present during the confrontation then there were only 2 possibility either pintu wouldn't left the house or complete family would have left home including ganga and right now it was necessary that only Pintu should leave the house
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

I think angel Babloo was absent to facilitate Pintu's leaving house alone. If Babloo was present during the confrontation then there were only 2 possibility either pintu wouldn't left the house or complete family would have left home including ganga and right now it was necessary that only Pintu should leave the house

That point is agreed upon and in doing so are you in other words requesting me to utilize suspension of disbelief. Okay will do hereafter but if the CV's do drastic things for me to believe I would be not a very happy fan of the show.

Anyways on a lighter note did the Singh family have had breakfast already and was it at 6:00 o'clock in the morning or do they have it late in the morning around at 10:30?😃

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: I don't really find much of a problem with Babloo being absent so much of the time. He clearly hates being home and having to interact with his father so he stays away as much as possible and throws himself into his work to avoid the whole hooplah.

As we know, govt. offices open rather late while many coaching classes happen in tandem with college timings so a lot of classes are either very early in the morning (as early as 5:30am for some of my cousins 😕) or later in the evening, especially those of exams like CET, IIT base etc, which you have to take while doing your 12th/2nd PUC. So I think Babloo's class timings and the fact that he misses a lot of family gathering time is both in line with his work and his character.

I assume that it was around 8:30-9 in the morning when the whole scene happened. Babloo had long left for the coaching centre, TTS had called a meeting to start his work for the day and Pintu had just woken up and decided to call Krishna first thing. 😳 So it made sense that Sargam called Babloo at the coaching centre and had him come home for the family crisis.

Is it just me or was Sargam looking uncharacteristically simple yesterday? She looked really pretty though, in that subdued colour.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Angel: I don't really find much of a problem with Babloo being absent so much of the time. He clearly hates being home and having to interact with his father so he stays away as much as possible and throws himself into his work to avoid the whole hooplah.

As we know, govt. offices open rather late while many coaching classes happen in tandem with college timings so a lot of classes are either very early in the morning (as early as 5:30am for some of my cousins 😕) or later in the evening, especially those of exams like CET, IIT base etc, which you have to take while doing your 12th/2nd PUC. So I think Babloo's class timings and the fact that he misses a lot of family gathering time is both in line with his work and his character.

I assume that it was around 8:30-9 in the morning when the whole scene happened. Babloo had long left for the coaching centre, TTS had called a meeting to start his work for the day and Pintu had just woken up and decided to call Krishna first thing. 😳 So it made sense that Sargam called Babloo at the coaching centre and had him come home for the family crisis.

Is it just me or was Sargam looking uncharacteristically simple yesterday? She looked really pretty though, in that subdued colour.

Thanks that answered my question. I was wondering why he left so early in the morning since our mornings start at 7:30 in the morning along with schools not being familiar with Indian timings and being too lazy to search the net for that kind of info I rambled on , in here.😃

Now you reminded me Pintu has missed breakfast!😆

Sargam is always pretty no matter what she wears.😳

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Angel

Superb Pics . Lovedd all Pics . Specially Sontu hug , Kinash Hug Pics and Pintu about 2 put Krishna's Finger in his mouth pic . .Thanks for all CAPS .
Samanalyse thumbnail
Angel, you are opening the thread today, right? 😃