Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sontu...chacha n future chachi...going together for a bike ride and eating kachoris, rasmalais etc etc...wah wah yeh scene CVs dekha dey toh it will be sone pe suhaga๐Ÿ˜
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaveri

sontu...chacha n future chachi...going together for a bike ride and eating kachoris, rasmalais etc etc...wah wah yeh scene CVs dekha dey toh it will be sone pe suhaga๐Ÿ˜

Don't worry I think Babloo will lend Sonu Singh to his favourite chacha to take him out for Bharat Jalpaan to eat all that.

Also I read an article that TV soaps change tracks by popular demand so guess we should be asking for a lot of nice stuff happening in the show ( link below).๐Ÿ˜ƒ Like Prishna romance and Krishna's work life and all sorts of complexities a modern woman face as a working woman.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Tv-soaps-change-tracks-by-popular-demand-Vaishali-Thakkar/articleshow/12442341.cms

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One thing I forget to mention one thing today Babloo did exactly what a father generally does to his son when a son tries to establish himself boost his moral and provide a unconditional support.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Next batch of pics.

I shall bite thy finger and mark you as mine! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

check page 1 of this thread too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

One thing I forget to mention one thing today Babloo did exactly what a father generally does to his son when a son tries to establish himself boost his moral and provide a unconditional support.

Loved all the analysis today and I don't have much to add that won't end up being repetitive but I did want to add to the above.

The scene between Pintu and Babloo also reminded of a father son scenario. This is probably a role that Babloo has played for Pintu many times during their upbringing. There appears to be a bit of an age difference between the two and I think perhaps that Babloo has been shielding Pintu to some extent from being overly influenced by their domineering father. I believe that although Babloo may have wanted to leave the household before that one of the reasons that he may not have is because he wanted to be there for Pintu to help guide him down the right path.

Loved today's episode and especially the support that both Babloo and Krishna are giving to Pintu.
Edited by ParmB - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Forgot to say thanks for the pics Angel!๐Ÿ˜Š
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

Loved all the analysis today and I don't have much to add that won't end up being repetitive but I did want to add to the above.

The scene between Pintu and Babloo also reminded of a father son scenario. This is probably a role that Babloo has played for Pintu many times during their upbringing. There appears to be a bit of an age difference between the two and I think perhaps that Babloo has been shielding Pintu to some extent from being overly influenced by their domineering father. I believe that although Babloo may have wanted to leave the household before that one of the reasons that he may not have is because he wanted to be there for Pintu to help guide him down the right path.

Loved today's episode and especially the support that both Babloo and Krishna are giving to Pintu.

Parm,
The age difference between the two brothers is just 4 years, although character wise, it seems to us that it should be more. That brings to a critical question how old is Pinto. Because Babloo ...do you think he can become such a successful teacher just at 26 ? Possible ! May be he is just brilliant!
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I loved the nail scene. I think it was so in character for Krishna to see something wrong and want to fix it immediately. And it is Pintu's instinct to protect her from her own good intentions. I think the nail could symbolise Krishna trying to make Pintu go home but getting hurt in the process. Luckily Pintu is there to nurse her wound. ๐Ÿ˜‰ But I found it kind of funny, he looked like he was going ti eat her finger rather than just suck on it to get the blood out. Directorial blooper, maybe? ๐Ÿ˜† I just loved that intimacy when he said "tumhe BDO kaun banaya?". It showed he is not intimidated by her power but just sees it as part of the her that he loves.

Sam, watched again just to check for the bolded observation. LOL!!!! yeah! it was kind of wierd with all the teeth shown!!!๐Ÿ˜† OMG! as I am writing it, I am all ๐Ÿคฃ. The creatives may want to nip our antennae for having such formidable feelers!
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

Forgot to say thanks for the pics Angel!๐Ÿ˜Š

The pics are for serious discussion๐Ÿ˜‰ so don' t thank me too much๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Like the one I have captioned

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I shall bite thy finger and mark you as mine! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

.๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways you are welcome.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Angel Nice pics thanks for adding these pics on the forum.

Shri I feel pintu must be 23-24 yrs old as Krishna should be 22 yrs Because 21 yr is min age for graduation if we say krishna took 6 mths-1 yr to clear BDO exam and other training so she is more than 22 yrs old. So pintu must be 1 yr elder to Krishna so I feel he must be 23-24 yrs age.