29/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry I am so late with my take today. I had nearly typed it all and then my laptop decided to switch off of its own accord. 😑

I loved today's episode. I though it was absolutely brilliant and I am liking the fact that they are compartmentalising better rather than trying to fit everything a little bit at a time into each episode. I like this pattern much better where each episode has a clear theme and a goal and it can focus just on one character. Yesterday we saw Krishna's struggle with her family and today we see Pintu's struggle with his.

What I loved most about the way they handled this episode and the drama of Pintu leaving, was the fact that they linked it to the central social issue of the show, ie, women's position in this particular society. I like how Pintu's dialogues made this about a bigger concept and a bigger goal, rather than just his love story. Krishna has long been the scapegoat for problems in other people's lives and I was so glad to hear Pintu articulate today that the problem was not just Krishna but rather TTS' treatment of women in general, and worse, his mother's support of her husband despite it all. The problem really, is Ganga because as long as she stood up to TTS, Pintu saw some self-respect in her but he also saw now that TTS has stamped it out by brute force and I think this is what snapped for him.

I loved the little detail of Pintu taking his family photo with him. It showed that he loved his family and that is actually part of the reason that he left. I think he doesn't want to resent them and so he prefers to go out in his own, breathe freely and be able to be the best version of himself so that when he grows to love himself, he can love his family in a much more fulfilling way than just blind obedience and avoiding confrontation. It was great to see him stop Ganga from exercising her powers of emotional blackmail when he refused to let her put his hand on her head. This Pintu is done with the EA and he is moving forward, adhering only to what is right and what is logical.

TTS is so overconfident that I feel sure they are setting Pintu up to succeed. I feel like TTS, being a self made man has actually over valued the role of money and forgotten the things that can't be bought with money. He underestimates Pintu's appreciation of these invaluable privileges like freedom, peace of mind and doing the right thing, which far outweigh the material privileges he is used to as his father's son at this turning point in his life. By not doing something on his own and paying the price of material and familial comfort by being blindly obedient to TTS' every whim, Pintu has given him the impression that he can't do anything on his own, but I could see the fire in Pintu today and I hope it lasts the adversity he will have to face!

Ah, the Prishna scene. I think Pintu didn't pick up Krishna's call because he was afraid she would top him from doing something that was already difficult for him but which he had to do. But he did speak to her as soon as he was free, and she came to him without question.

I loved the nail scene. I think it was so in character for Krishna to see something wrong and want to fix it immediately. And it is Pintu's instinct to protect her from her own good intentions. I think the nail could symbolise Krishna trying to make Pintu go home but getting hurt in the process. Luckily Pintu is there to nurse her wound. πŸ˜‰ But I found it kind of funny, he looked like he was going ti eat her finger rather than just suck on it to get the blood out. Directorial blooper, maybe? πŸ˜† I just loved that intimacy when he said "tumhe BDO kaun banaya?". It showed he is not intimidated by her power but just sees it as part of the her that he loves.

Anyway, I think today proved that the only way TTS can stop Pintu from being successful on his own two feet is if he takes Krishna away because as long as Pintu has Krishna's support, he is going to believe in himself and believe in what he is doing. I loved her tacit declaration of her support for him and how his whole demeanour changed. He had made this decision that she may or may not agree with but the question was, was she with him? And she was!

The brother scene was my absolute favourite today! I love how Babloo went from assuming Pintu was immature to realising Pintu had become even more mature and decisive than him! And the way he supported Pintu and gave him his blessing was very touching. That instant understanding between the two is wonderful and I loved seeing the respect that Pintu got in Babloo's eyes for the first time when Babloo saw him not as a rash child but as a mature adult who made a tough decision for himself, one that Babloo himself has never been able to make.

Oh Ganga Debi. πŸ˜’
Like Krishna needed to be anyone else's scapegoat!

I like how Krishna's staff were quaking in their boots. Nayki BDO madame ki assar. 😎
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Everybody Hurts

TTS thinks that Pintu will not survive one day without the creature comforts of a luxurious living which he taunts in so many words silver spoon and such. Does not TTS realize he is losing his son and still goes on to put more wood in the fire.😑🀬☒️

Why do these people forget that there are other people in the house?πŸ˜’

Pintu has not even listened to his Sargam babhi too the voice of reason for him.

Pintu is angry that there is no respect for his mother in the house he does not care about his respect. His love for his mother even could not stop him from leaving the house

I had tears when Sonu stopped him. It kind of got to me. Everyone had tried to stop him but that was the scene I teared most and had to hold back.😭

Krishna knows where Pintu is, don't know how but she seems to know his friends or something. It was a nice touch that Pintu's friends are always there to help him and in such short notice got a place for him to stay at.❀️

Krishna tries to make Pinto understand by driving a nail and breaking her finger. This scene reminded me of her father trying to make her understand with the ladder scene. This scene was romantic at it most. Pintu should not have held himself back from putting Krishna's finger in his mouth to stop the blood, because Krishna is with him in all means of the word. I do not want to utilize the word sweet submission here but if there is a better word please tell me so.❀️😳

Pintu does understand what Krishna is trying to tell him but he does not want to go back home.

So Babloo has thought of leaving the house but he was never brave enough to do that. That comes with too much thinking I guess after all he is a teacher. A teacher let me use the other word a thinker will exhaust all possibilities of avenues before making a decision. The brothers have a very wonderful bond that Babloo understands Pintu more than anyone in the Singh family other than Sargam, I guess.

I love that Babloo will stand by his brother in whatever decision he makes. Hope Pintu starts that computer business for schools.

Ganga has spoken against Kirshan does not look well in the near future. She has now insulted Krishna iteligence hwy she was helping Pintu leave the house that was what she saw not Krihsn trying to make Pintu to understand to go back home.

Krishna feels guilty now; after all she has heard the full conversation. She has expressed this much to Pintu that she is his problem. I will add here that now he is her problem too and that she has already started to care for him in the way a wife does her husband. That was one scene that showed a window to their future.

Ganga has made it uneasy for Krishna because she has seen that window in to the future. A mother's love has blinded her to the reality of the love between Pintu and Krishna. One day she will become the supportive mother in law as the show had tagged but right now I would like to see where this journey of losing her son will take her. She needs to stand up for her right with TTS and the house she stands for.

When the cat is away the mice will play seems to be the motto of Krishna's office staff. That their madam is not present at office for on time is a subject of contention it seems among them. So Chaubey will get his slap tomorrow for harassing Sarita Devi. Maybe he will get his worth of 25 Rupees along with that slap!

Today Ravi got on my nerves. Will not say much on that but will say this much he is going to be a a big problem in future.

Will end this on a happy note we got the beautiful romance we wanted between Pintu and Krishna and how their soul connect is even with words.❀️ as per my opinion.

( P.s Typos might be there forgive me . will correct later)

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ok So me finally came into senses n Now I will start my views abt the episode . Seriously there nothing 2 add as Shri , Angel,Sam , Kaveri said it all . So Sorry if it gets repeatative .

I just loveddd loveddd Today's Amazing Episode . It was full of Emotions . It was all abt Pintu and his feelings .it was all abt Pintu craving for finding his own identity , It was all abt Pintu who till yet was silent just n only coz of the respect n love for his family but till when n upto what extent He would have tolerated it n would have been silent So Today it just bursted out n it resulted to Pintu leaving the TTS Mansion . OMG I just can't explain how much I am happy by seeing this that Pintu wants 2 find his own identity , his words 2 his Babloo Bhaiya tht He don't want 2 be known as TunTun singh's Son or babloo Singh's brother but He wants 2 be known as PINTU SINGH . I simply lovedd it . This is what I wanted . This is what I was asking from Ct's tht They should show Pintu's track simultaneously n parallely .n From today they started it .

Like U all I myself is unable 2 understand Ganga n her feelings . I also disliked how she blamed Krishna for nothing . Why she is not understanding Pintu n his feelings ? Why she is not understanding tht What exactly Pintu wants ? being a mother how can she be so unaware of her own son's feelings ? n Wht 2 say abt TTS ..This Man is made up of Ego . For him Nothng comes first except he himself , He is such a self centered Man that Infront of his Ego He is not seeing his own son's tears n pain n not seeing his Anger n frustation . I just hated how He said that Pintu is been born with a silver Spoon n he will just return in 2 hrs ..I was lIke Hello can't u read ur own son's face n Didn't u saw d fure in his eyes today ? The fire of being something , the Fire of fighting for a Woman's respect (Ganga) , Fire 2 be PINTU SINGH . Didn't u saw Anything ? 😑
I Iovedd the whole scene of Pintu leaving the house , the way it was shown n directed I lovedd it . I ddn't felt it dramatic at all , it was all natural and real for me . OMGG The part which melted my heart n brought tears in my eyes was of SONTU .Actually I was literally praying tht Sonu shldn't say CHACHU Else it would be d most difficult thing for Pintu 2 leave his Gunda beta alone by refusing his laadla first time 😭 .. And Yes tht is what hapenned ..Sonu runs calling CHACHU n Pintu couldn't help himself n hugs his laadla gunda beta . OMGG tht was so Emotional .I seriously lovee Kinshuk and dis kid's chemistry . These two are just out of the world and shares the most beautiful relationship in their own small world . Anyways by heavy heart n no matter how much Pintu he got hurted while saying this but He just tells sonu 2 TC of Ganga and Sargam .n just leaves .

PRISHNAAA Haiii Jitna kaho kam hai .They were super cutee but the scene b/w the also showed tht how much they show their right on each other .The way Pintu asks Krishna tht Is she is with him or not and the way Krishna indirectly answers him was soo sweet . Shaadi hui nahi aur abhi se pati-patni waale rawaab πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . awww the NAIL SCENE ..It was so Romantic n when Pintu was abt 2 put Krishna's finger in his mouth ..It got me goosbumps but I wish It would hav been done by Pintu 😳 . It also looked little bit only little bit intimate 2 me . n When Krishna hangs the towel in the hanger the way pintu corrects it by standing so close 2 Krishna behind her was so romantic . I just loveddd it sooo soo much . But like Kaveri said yeh hote hote Done dana done kab hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .

Oh Yeah I forgot 2 add that I lovedd how Pintu was cutting krishna's call again n agan n there Krishnji was fultoo in tension thinking abt Pintu . Ab yeh pyaar nahi hai krishnaji toh aur kya hai 😳

Waitingg Eagerly for tomm 2 see how Pintu will start his stuggle . i seriously want it 2 be longg track . Want 2 see Pintu making his own identity . n I don't want any rush n all . Same goes with krishna . Letzz see what happens . Ok now Enough of my bak bak . I think i have written just 2 much πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
πŸ‘Drama! Drama! Drama! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Quoting Laila's words! But something we wanted and not the betrayal etc (so far! let's see what happens tomorrow with Ganga's words!) 🀣

Ganga ...Running ...Pintooo don't leave
Then in succession Sargam ...stretching her two hands and blocking Pinto's path ...Pintoojee don't leave
Then in immediate succession Sonu ... Chachooo!!!!!!!
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Then Ganga sliding down against the wall. Did anyone notice how Indira was running ??? 🀣
Then Krishna calling ...Pintooojeee...where are you ? Phone cut. πŸ˜†
Babloo comes home...apprised of the events ...calls Pinto ...where are you Pinto ? Phone cut. πŸ˜†

Krishna rushes out...
Ravi still sulking that Krishna is the good for nothing BDO 🀣
Saraswati Raj ...usual jaap. Cute mom! doesn't know what's going on. 😊

Krishna - Nail scene ...another drama to watch...

Krishna finally stopping her explaining and supporting Pinto's decision πŸ‘ ❀️
Krishna helping Pinto to settle in. 😳 Nice.
Did Krishna inform her office that she's gonna be late today 😲 πŸ˜•

Pinto - Babloo Scene ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️
Pinto ..Hum Tuntun Singh ke Bete banke yaa Babloo Singh kaa Bhai banke nahin rehna chahte. Hum Pinto Singh banna Chaahte hain.
Pinto's determination ...AWESOME ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tuntun Singh ka Pinto ne Pungi baja diya 🀣 🀣 (Did you all listen to Agent Vinode's Pungi Bajaakar ???)

And Ganga in last scene...😑 trying to Pungi Bajaiying of Krishna !!!!! Nooo!!!!! 😑 😑 😑

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, I finished my second draft of the analysis. 😑

But I can't be too angry because a lot of new ideas came out the second time around. 😊

Something I remembered from my first that didn't make it to my second is that Pintu leaves Sonu with the legacy of taking care of the women of the house. I thought that was nice loop closure of the whole scene.

Shri: In my first try I had said that people would either love or hate today's episode because of all the drama, and I think I LOVE it. ⭐️

Your take was just shy of being as entertaining as the episode. Sorry, nothing can hold a candle to "chaachooo!!!!" 🀣

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Okay apart from my fun take on the melodrama today, let me wean the chaff of the grain and just present you with that!

As it becomes more and more obvious that Krishna is becoming the reason behind Pinto's leaving his home, I am liking that Pinto is finding other reasons to refute the obvious premise. And what I am also liking is that Krishna knows she is becoming the problem for Pinto, but does not shy away from seeing it, is not elated to hear Pinto refute that, but then doing what she has to do...supporting him no matter what.

The two justifications that Pinto today gave to his parents for leaving the house were:
Pinto to his father: Not Krishna. Can't tolerate a woman being insulted and that too my mother.
Pinto to his mother: How can you tolerate being insulted like that...use and throw type status ?
Clearly he is extremely unhappy with his parents. And true how he says it. Dum gutha hai mera. How can one really function with those two extreme personalities.
And Ganga...she has never impressed us and we have (well atleast I have) already established that even Saraswati and Dihati Raj are so much better than her. This woman at this age...will she undergo a change in her character or will always be a meek woman?

The justification that he gave to his brother was true man to man talk.
Pinto to his Brother: Don't just want to be Tuntun Singh's son or Babloo Singh's brother.
He felt very comfortable in sharing his mind when he saw his brother was understanding his resolute mind and that he respected that. I liked this one best. A man to man talk with both women out of the room. Very detailed touch by the director. Men don't talk such things before women.

And the justification that Pinto gave to Krishna:
Well nothing much except...don't want to get suffocated and want to breathe open air.

He was trying to tell her she is not the reason (Krishna obviously could not hear Pinto's justifications to his parents..phone was switched off this time and She did not hear the reasoning going on in Pinto's mind as expressed to Babloo)..which she didn't buy...which he didn't care...which she didn't ignore...which led him to ask if she is with him or not ...and which she could not refuse. The resolution was nicely achieved. As long as these two do not tell lies with the motive of keeping the other protected or being beneficial, they will withstand all challenges. And I sincerely hope that show writers do not make them lie to each other. Keeping silent for reasons is fine as long as it doesn't endanger the trust they have between themselves.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sam...shri and ahandu...brilliant analysis...you guys rock when it comes to giving the minutest detailsπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
as from me...not much to add since you guys have covered up almost everything...but i simply loved today's epi...it solely belonged to pintuji...he totally rocked...brilliant performance by KM...now lets see how pintuji establishes his own individual identity...it will be an interesting watch😳
as for ganga maiya...understandable that its her maternal love for her child is oozing out but now she too making krishna the scapegoat...this is so uncalled for
prishna scene was sweet but why does it always stop on hotey hotey...first handshakes...then hug and now finger...hey bhagguji when will the CVs show something hotey hotey turned to done dana doneπŸ€“πŸ˜†
ravi is becoming a big pain in the backside...detest him🀒
as for TTS...is there no end to his ego...its all the time...i, me, myself🀒
looking fwd to tomorrow's karaara slap on chaubeyji's face😈
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis by all Sam, angel, shri and Kaveri. Ab main kya add karu saari logical analysis were done by all. But I will love to add about my fav. couple no no not Prishna but yes my sweetiepie SontuπŸ˜‰. I love both though it was very small but beautiful scene between Sontu where Sonu come running to Pintu and pintu too stopped to hug his fav. boy whom he handled his responsibility to take care of dadima and ma and to tolerate TTS yaani apni musibat 5 saal ke bacche par daal diπŸ˜‰. Now my question is ab sonu ko kachori, jalebi, rasgule, rasmalai kaun khilayega??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ALL

I added my Analysis on 1st page . If u all want 2 read . 😊

@Kaveri

Very very nice Analysis dear . n yes I wish we will have done dana done scene too n tht2 soon πŸ˜‰

@Rachu

aww Rachu Don't u know Pintu ? So what If he left TTS Mansion ..Apne Gunde Bete ke liye toh woh kuch bhi karega .. Kachori jalebi rasmalai toh khilaayega hi aur dekhna Bike ride bhi dega πŸ˜‰ . I know I know he didn't took his Bike with him ..So What ? Kuch bhi karega but He will do . After all Sonu uski jaan uska laadla Gunda Bet hai . rght ? πŸ˜‰ . n Yes me2 lovedd today's sontu scene . it was so emotional , Brought tears in my eyes 😭
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago