telly tadka good points vs bad points of AB

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

telly-tadka-spice/whats-goodwhats-weakwhat-2/

Here is a link to telly tadka article which speaks about AB's good points vs bad points.

It goes on to conclude that melodramatic dialogues in Pinto's family need to be toned down. Krishna should be the main focus of the story and the love story should be a part of Krishna's journey. Also it talks about the flow of the show which needs to be smooth.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing!

It was a very astute break down of the show. But the one thing I don't exactly agree with is that the main part of the story is over with her becoming an afsar. I mean, isn't that just the start, according to all the blurbs about the show?

I totally agree about the love story. This is a female-protagonist-centric story and the love story is just an important part of her life, with 'part' being the operative word. I definitely want to see a good balance between her work and personal lives in the days to come, especially after marriage. There are pretty much no working, married women on TV and I am dying to see this, especially through the characters of Krishna and Pintu whom I have grown to love so much!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed!

Yes I too would love to see a working woman depicted on tellydom very much. How her relationships affects her daily family life, love life , work life and her role in society.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago