What next for Krishna and Pinto

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

The next encounter between Krishna and Pinto is going to be really pivotal in understanding where these two will go. Krishna feels guilt ridden for what Pinto is going through for standing by her. Pinto is unaware of that Krishna knows. It kind of reminds me of the scene in 12/24 KB (the same team of writers were responsible for this show) when the lead actor overhears a conversation between the lead actress and her family and becomes aware of the pressure she is under to get married. The follow-up scene was poorly written according to all members of the forum of that time and the romance was rushed. Here's hoping the writers don't move the love story so fast that it ruins it for us.

In keeping with their character, Krishna is going to plead to Pinto to stop helping her and to go home to his family and try to mend things with his father. Pinto will refuse and they will argue and somewhere in there Pintu will explode and tell her he has feelings for her and cannot let her out of his life. Will Krishna confess her feelings for Pintu or will she deny them and say she has none in the hopes that her saying she doesn't have any for him will force Pintu to return home? A heart broken Pintu will return home; he might feel betrayed and let down and perhaps reconcile with his father, join in with his MLA antics and before long his feelings for Krishna will be gone and perhaps a dislike will develop in due course as he bonds with his father and helps him engage in his illegal activities as MLA. Krishna still pinning for Pintu will then face his wrath in future episodes until eventually these two reconcile a few months down the line...Who knows. Perhaps Pintu will "pretend" to like her again to marry her in order to use her status to help futher the father and Krishna, thinking Pintu wants her will agree only to find out that Pintu's feelings were not sincere.
Drama, drama, drama πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣

come on Laila! that's such a bad drama!!! Hope it never happens!!

I am really in splits here with your plot extensions...Hilarious 🀣 You almost butchered Pinto Singh with that guy so easily taken to betrayal and leaving him with no spine. OMG!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
omg yeh kya drama hai . Hope it never happens πŸ˜† . And If u r going a/c char then Pintu is not at all a char who can pretend or can keep anything in his heart . Plotting toh bahut door ki baat hai
Laila2009 thumbnail

Come on guys; it will be fun to watch. A lot of mirch masala - what do you guys think they'll do or what do you want them to do πŸ˜‰

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Laila it's really funny and hope this doesn't happen

Laila agar pintu ne confess kar liya ki vo krishna se pyaar karta hai to vo betrayal ya heart break nahi lega. Phir to shaadi hokar hi rahegi as vo jis cheez ke peeche pad jaata hai to kar hi rehta hai bhale hi zabardasti kidnap karke shaadi na karni pade he will marry her. He is the person apne dil ki karlo phir khade ho jaao ab karlo jo karna hai.πŸ˜‰

AngeloScuro thumbnail
I can almost see it happeningπŸ˜†

But hope it does not happen that way.

I agree with the first paragraph but hope the CV's don't follow that kind of storyline stated in the second paragraph.

I don't think TTS will let him leave the house that easily. I think he is about to do a volte-face because a son who has abandoned him will not look good for a person who is running for MLA. So I think next we will see TTS trying to make them get married after going to Vidhyapahti and asking for forgiveness.πŸ˜† Maybe one of the advisers needs to advice him on some damage control.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I can almost see it happeningπŸ˜†

But hope it does not happen that way.

I agree with the first paragraph but hope the CV's don't follow that kind of storyline stated in the second paragraph.

I don't think TTS will let him leave the house that easily. I think he is about to do a volte-face because a son who has abandoned him will not look good for a person who is running for MLA. So I think next we will see TTS trying to make them get married after going to Vidhyapahti and asking for forgiveness.πŸ˜† Maybe one of the advisers needs to advice him on some damage control.

That sounds like a good idea. Now, here's the question. Do you think Krishna will agree and will these two consumate their marriage on the wedding night? Often when that happens, most dramas tend to slow down and the ratings drop. That is why nearly every drama waits for months on end for the consumation scene to take place. Then, when they have it, there is a seperation. AB has been running now for about...less than four months...usually that scene should take place sometime in November of this year. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

That sounds like a good idea. Now, here's the question. Do you think Krishna will agree and will these two consumate their marriage on the wedding night? Often when that happens, most dramas tend to slow down and the ratings drop. That is why nearly every drama waits for months on end for the consumation scene to take place. Then, when they have it, there is a seperation. AB has been running now for about...less than four months...usually that scene should take place sometime in November of this year. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

At the rate the show is going I don't think they will marry this year maybe next year April and consummation might happen in JulyπŸ˜ƒ
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

At the rate the show is going I don't think they will marry this year maybe next year April and consummation might happen in JulyπŸ˜ƒ

Unlikely we will see marriage. Pintu might join with his father...or he might do as I wrote πŸ˜‰