Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sam, angel,

for your take on Ganga today, I only have to say that she is the other extreme of the see-saw. Babloo and Pinto have been balancing their parents all this time.
In my previous posts mentioned that it would be worth watching Ganga's actions after noticing all the displeasure that she has been showering at Pinto's constant attention to Krishna from 03/23 episode. So this was her response...the mother's possessiveness coming out..

Episode 3 or 4 told us how Ganga almost considered Babloo as "lack of support" and how she was disappointed with him and therefore chose to call Pinto...she infact speaks all of this to Babloo and Pinto...
Now she is fearing that she is gonna lose her second son as well in the same manner as the older one...all in the name of manlihood. If you recall, I had been critical that she chooses not to keep Babloo abreast of family matters, but then treats Pinto as her boy-kid.

So this is Ganga feeling lost at losing her boy to another woman...but because she is a good woman without any malice, her actions are coming out in a wierd manner. We will have to delve deep into her psychology and unfortunately within the few minutes of presence they bestow on her.

What is surprising though is that AB launch interviews had Indira Krishnan claiming that she is a supportive mother-in-law. So I am thinking, she will never find the comfort in the men of her house and will befriend her daughter-in-laws. Like now she loves Sargam, later on she will support Krishna. Thank God! Sargam has good diplomatic sense to keep her sasur, saas and pati all equally happy in this extremely suffocating family. Wonder how Krishna will pally along with Ganga!

Again character insight to Ganga, I will say credit goes to Bandana Tiwari.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I 2 was disappointed with Ganga yest the way She was trying 2 make Pintu silent n was dragging him to his Room . I was like hello He is not a School Boy whom u r dragging 2 his room He is An Adult ForGod Sake , have his own mind 2 think n have full right 2 take decision and 2 oppose any1's decision which he feels wrong .I aggree that She was trying 2 avoid the clash b/w TTS-Pintu but I was expecting her 2 atleast support Pintu but Inreturn She starts scolding Pintu saying tht Why he is speaking in Loud voice .