Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Angel

His way of telling was totally wrong yaar , Abusing ur own son in such a bad manner was not right . Had he only shouted on Pintu It would hav been rght frm his POV but Abusing ur child who always listened 2 u ..Caliing him Dog , telling Ganga that wht she did 2 his family , calling Krishna as wittch . I don't think it is at all rght .

I'm trying to say it is very realistic the way TTS has reacted and what TTS has said is very realistic stuff. I am not saying whether it is the right behavior to treat your child or not. If we want to talk about how not to treat your child we should be talking about Pinky.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I'm trying to say it is very realistic the way TTS has reacted and what TTS has said is very realistic stuff. I am not saying whether it is the right behavior to treat your child or not. If we want to talk about how not to treat your child we should be talking about Pinky.

Yeah it was realistic if we see as Per TTS character .Had TTS wouldn't have done this or reacted in dis way then it would have looked out of character
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If you think in a father's perspective it makes sense. He has wanted his son to do work, be productive and stop following Krishna like a love sick puppy. TTS has always wanted what is best for Pinto and himself so that is why he did all what he did. Every person has a weakness and Bihari found TTS weakness and employed it for his gain. I am not condoning what TTS did was right.

Pinto will listen to his father one day after all TTS is his father. What Pinto said is right .What TTS said is also right. So they need to work on finding what ails them both.

i was thinking it from a father's perspective...
when Pinto did did everything for tuntun...and supported him he was all happy. and was all praises for his son. but when he's learnt how to differentiate between what's right and wrong...and is supporting the right rather than supporting his father...he's become a dog who is wagging it's tail around Krishna? plz...a father like tuntun cannot think beyond their own advantage.
even yesterday when he was trying to speak to pinto just before reasing that newspaper...he was trying to get Pinto to support him as his son...during these elections.
and when pinto said that he was only helping out krishna in doing a good deed...his lines were "you don't time to help out your father yet you have time for social service."
and what did he mean by saying that "puraani baatein bhul jaaiye aur humra acha beta ban jaaiye." (that does mean, that same pinto who trusted his father blindly and did whatever he asked him to do without giving it a thought."
and in the end when his sons have learnt how to support the right, tuntun blames his wife ganga for not nurturing his children properly...? how is that justified? tuntun really needs to think what has he given his children being their father...nothing...he only gave them money and taught them how to use people for their own advantage...it's his bad luck that his children couldn't turn out to be the way he wanted them to be and went against them...
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

i was thinking it from a father's perspective...
when Pinto did did everything for tuntun...and supported him he was all happy. and was all praises for his son. but when he's learnt how to differentiate between what's right and wrong...and is supporting the right rather than supporting his father...he's become a dog who is wagging it's tail around Krishna? plz...a father like tuntun cannot think beyond their own advantage.
even yesterday when he was trying to speak to pinto just before reasing that newspaper...he was trying to get Pinto to support him as his son...during these elections.
and when pinto said that he was only helping out krishna in doing a good deed...his lines were "you don't time to help out your father yet you have time for social service."
and what did he mean by saying that "puraani baatein bhul jaaiye aur humra acha beta ban jaaiye." (that does mean, that same pinto who trusted his father blindly and did whatever he asked him to do without giving it a thought."
and in the end when his sons have learnt how to support the right, tuntun blames his wife ganga for not nurturing his children properly...? how is that justified? tuntun really needs to think what has he given his children being their father...nothing...he only gave them money and taught them how to use people for their own advantage...it's his bad luck that his children couldn't turn out to be the way he wanted them to be and went against them...

That's a lot of conjecture but are you sure that is what TTS motives are all about. If so Pinto should have left a long time ago. Unfortunately the CV's have shown a lot of action in regards to TTS but his real motives are not revealed and I'm still waiting for that to happen. But however much you try to justify Pinto's behaviour I don't think it is nice to follow around Krishna like that.
And I think you have answered your question.😃😉
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's a lot of conjecture but are you sure that is what TTS motives are all about. If so Pinto should have left a long time ago. Unfortunately the CV's have shown a lot of action in regards to TTS but his real motives are not revealed and I'm still waiting for that to happen. But however much you try to justify Pinto's behaviour I don't think it is nice to follow around Krishna like that.
And I think you have answered your question.😃😉

yeah i am somewhat a bit annoyed seeing pinto around krishna all the time...but then again somewhat seeing what krishna has gone through, i guess he is just a bit concerned about her...
well so far what i've seen Tuntun has just thought only about himself...when did he think about his family last? I've never seen him do that...everything was fine until his family did what he said...he was always against babloo...why? because he didn't do what tuntun wanted him to do...babloo has always been against tuntun's actions...and now pinto has done the same, so tuntun is acting all this with him too...he's just very much irritated coz pinto is no longer supporting his decisions anymore...
don't you?
0-SD-0 thumbnail

That's a lot of conjecture but are you sure that is what TTS motives are all about. If so Pinto should have left a long time ago. Unfortunately the CV's have shown a lot of action in regards to TTS but his real motives are not revealed and I'm still waiting for that to happen. But however much you try to justify Pinto's behaviour I don't tink it is nice to follow around Krishna like that.

Angel,
I am in tune with Sanjana's line of thought. Tuntun is highly self-centred gregarious character. His motives can be very well read by anyone. From early on viewers have been shown how Vidya, Babloo and even Pinto read between the lines as Tuntun speaks. His primary motive is always to think highly of his actions and achievements and find faults with other's efforts. And if they are good efforts, then belittle them or falsify them. Continuing the first one, his other motive in life is to have everyone play fiddle to his whims. The real motivation behind all this is the sadistic pleasure he derives by torturing people through holding them in his custody. Everyone has to stand before him and listen to his lectures. If that 1st and foremost response is not seen by him, he gets mad. And no one should do anything other than what he plans of. And look at his reactions and punishments.
Throwing the chappal at Vidyapati. Spitting on the side-walk looking at him.
Throwing the newspaper pieces at his grown-up son's face.
Calling aiy Masterjee to a successful son
Remember how he made Vidya eat all the sweets!
Remember how he was polishing all the shoes in the hope to teach Pinto a lesson.
Remember how was asking Bihari to measure the room's dimensions with a coin? and when I saw that ..him asking Bihari to open the car's door..the look on Bihari's face was awesome.

And Tuntun is such a chameleon. Always changing colors to suit his needs. Like courting his wife for helping him in becoming the MLA through charitable work, courting his sons to be his aides, courting Vidya to sit and entertain guests when it becomes boring for him...I mean any person can understand how mean he is with his selfish needs... and jab zaroorat poori ho jaaye, then just lambast them belittling all their efforts...

People do get tired of his antics

Why his sons do not leave the house...because that is not an intelligent option and may he changes his colors again..chameleon that he is. And the way he targets Ganga, maybe the sons know it too well, that they just gulp their pride to have better sense prevail over their father's gimmicks. And one doesn't leave family or the world just because you don't like it. You try to live through looking at the greener side.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

As much as I'd like to prolong this discussion in hopes of raising the chaska meter I'll stop here.The thing is TTS is acting like a buttface to his kids. I agree with you Sanjana and Shri. 😃CV's needs to do a better character arc, same with Pintu Singh.

I looked up what type of parenting style TTS has to better identify his actions.It seems he has the more autocratic style or totalitarian style of parenting the forum once had a discussion on that. Will put it up when I find the link but right now here is a link that kind of discussed "is parental love unconditional."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2763281

In regards to leaving the house and (shift to another country) what better example can I have other than myself.One heartbreak made me want to leave forever my country because everyplace you visit you will come across this person eventually. But I realized that it would not be a good option to just up and leave and let my family suffer the consequences of my selfish act. I could never let go of my mum, dad and the rest of my family never to see them again.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So many interesting discussions on the forum today!

I agree with Angel that TTS is a complete buttface. But I expected that from him, given all the behaviour that Shri has so articulately captured in her post.

The person I was really angry and disappointed with in this scenario was Ganga. And I feel she was the breaking point for Pintu as well. If TTS is a chameleon for his object then it seems that Ganga is no less a chameleon for hers, changing colours when emotions drive her to. She is not as calculative as TTS about the complete turn around in her character from time to time but what she did today was really pitiful in my eyes.

Not only did she support TTS against Pintu but the way she tried to scold Pintu and drag him away was just completely insulting to a grown man. There was none of that dignity about Ganga that we usually see as she seemed to have completely sunk into desperation to see her family happy. But what use is false happiness and peace?

I watched carefully, and Pintu only lost his cool after Ganga did her bit. Until then he was facing TTS with a relatively calm demeanour and logically answering all his questions, with the explanation about helping the govt. officer and that not being wrong. It was only when he felt that loss of Ganga's morality and respect that his reserve and control failed completely. This is the same woman because of whose upbringing he even knows the difference between right and wrong and when he sees her side with and bow down to his opportunistic, morally questionable father, he finds that intolerable.

If Ganga bows down to TTS, the balance of the household is lost and Pintu completely loses that sense of investment that was holding on by a thread anyway. TTS is TTS and nobody knows that better than Ganga so what is she trying to pull?
AngeloScuro thumbnail

I too have a bone to pick with Ganga. Why is she trying to protect Babloo and Pinto from TTS wrath? Is she in a loveless marriage and now is trying to protect her kids (as she sees it) at all costs. Or is it like ,her loveless marriage is suffocating her but for society's sake she is staying with TTS for life.

I was kind of shocked when she did not support Pinto Singh this time. If she loves her kids that much she has a very weird way of showing it. She better make up her mind that her kids are grown up and have a mind of their own.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: Exactly! What happened to the Ganga that said she was no longer scared of TTS and felt pity when she looked at him? But then that was before the almost-hit incident and I think that might have been a turning point for Ganga. TTS had one last car up his sleeve to make her afraid, physical violence, he played it and it worked. Now perhaps her desperation to make Pintu stop defying is father is born from the knowledge of what he is capable of doing. She knew he was selfish, prideful and opportunistic but when she dared to defy him, it was under the impression that he would never physically hurt any member of his family.

Perhaps she is trying to protect her child from this extreme possibility but for PIntu it was seen as a surrender to the dark side. It is really quite complicated and layered!