Tuntun's behaviour towards pinto...?

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,
today I'm actually really in thoughts after seeing tuntun's behaviour...! honestly I think tuntun is really exaggerating things right now...I agree with pinto that tuntun has to create a big issue out of a small thing every time and all those taunts are just getting a bit too much now...

it's pretty obvious that tuntun's ego has been hurt...coz things aren't going his way these days...first pinto's closeness with krishna, then pinto breaking the marriage, krishna still becoming a B.D.O despite him trying so much and all...but why insult your son so much?
it was only a foto for gods sake! it's not like hell broke loose or something...but seriously insulting your son in front of all those other people was a bit too much...firstly he threw newspaper on his face and then calling him a dog who is always running around krishna...i think it certainly got a bit too much...tuntun really pushed it too far...

Pinto's mental breakdown is justified...if i was him i would've reacted the same way as he did...

besides that, both the actors did an amazing job today...hats of too Kinshuk and Shahbaz... =D
Loved the scene as much as i hated it...

What do you all this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm with Pinto if he wants to leave the house, then only TTS will realize what a good son he has.😡
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
seriously taunting him all the time for no reason is just not making any sense too me...
Tuntun is surely too much egoistic...he wants things his way, if not then that person is not worth a thing...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Angel even I am with Pintu . If he wants 2 leave then he shld leave . It's really a insult which noone should bear . n Today It was too much frm TTS side 😡 and too much 2 bear frm Pintu's side 😭

Sanju I seriously was shocked 2 see TTS like that . Yaar Kehna tha toh akele mein kehta ,,Kisi bahar waale ke saamne itna kuch suna dena , gaaliyaan dena , it was like Murdering ur own son's image . I seriously felt so bad for Pintu , Poor guy was shut till the time it came 2 his Maa and his love ..Once TTS came on them It was untolerable for him n he just bursted out his whole anger which he was carrying from so long time
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't call what he had a mental breakdown. He was standing up for himself and spoke up against the abuse he was enduring. I hope he can stand his ground and leave.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't like Tuntun's behaviour with Pinto today I mean who would throw Paper and call their own son a dog in front of others as well. Then Pinto standing up for himself against Tuntun I liked. Hope Pinto doesn't start listening to his dad again and become emotionally blackmailed again.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

If you think in a father's perspective it makes sense. He has wanted his son to do work, be productive and stop following Krishna like a love sick puppy. TTS has always wanted what is best for Pinto and himself so that is why he did all what he did. Every person has a weakness and Bihari found TTS weakness and employed it for his gain. I am not condoning what TTS did was right.

Pinto will listen to his father one day after all TTS is his father. What Pinto said is right .What TTS said is also right. So they need to work on finding what ails them both.

Originally posted by: AngelDark

If you think in a father's perspective it makes sense. He has wanted his son to do work, be productive and stop following Krishna like a love sick puppy. TTS has always wanted what is best for Pinto and himself so that is why he did all what he did. Every person has a weakness and Bihari found TTS weakness and employed it for his gain. I am not condoning what TTS did was right.

Pinto will listen to his father one day after all TTS is his father. What Pinto said is right .What TTS said is also right. So they need to work on finding what ails them both.

Angel Till Yest TTS feelings and his tonting was justified frm a father's POV but Today I will not at all say tht He was right . No father will call his Son as Dog , No father will insult his son like dis infron of others n No father will threw papers like dis on his Son's face . Whtever he did today was totally wrong . he could have listened 2 Pintu calmly ,there was no need 2 make it a big issue like Pintu said . n What was d need 2 drag Ganga & krishna in it . It was utterly wrong .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Angel Till Yest TTS feelings and his tonting was justified frm a father's POV but Today I will not at all say tht He was right . No father will call his Son as Dog , No father will insult his son like dis infron of others n No father will threw papers like dis on his Son's face . Whtever he did today was totally wrong . he could have listened 2 Pintu calmly ,there was no need 2 make it a big issue like Pintu said . n What was d need 2 drag Ganga & krishna in it . It was utterly wrong .

Well to tell you the truth there are fathers like this in real life too. All I need to know is what kind of message the CV's are trying to give us.

True! I did not like that TTS shouted at his son infront of strangers. But what TTS said is right and I will not agree with you on this. The paper being thrown at was his overreaction I feel everybody over reacts even Pinto is overreacting.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
@Angel

His way of telling was totally wrong yaar , Abusing ur own son in such a bad manner was not right . Had he only shouted on Pintu It would hav been rght frm his POV but Abusing ur child who always listened 2 u ..Caliing him Dog , telling Ganga that wht she did 2 his family , calling Krishna as wittch . I don't think it is at all rght .