DBPS Bursting and Anger !!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww What a scene .. As I expected TTS tries 2 patch up with pintu n Pintu 2 was rerady 2 do it as he givesa sweet smile 2 his Bauji but The Pics of Prishna clicked by media is seen by TTS n then he just starts his Venting on Poor Pintu . OMGG I felt so bad for Pintu the way TTS tears the paper n throws it on DBPS face ,,,awww it was so painful . n I was like 😑 . Till that time Pintu tries to explain his father but When TTS starts blaming Ganga for being bad mother n then Krishna DBPS just couldn't bear it all n just shouts in anger tht he gonna leave the house , he feels suffocating here . I seriously didn't liked Ganga at all 2dy ..TTS said so much2 her and Pintu but then also she was shutting up Pintu n was sending Pintu inside . I lovedd how Pintu refuses to go inside n continues 2 vent . Letzz see what happens tomm ..Wheather Pintu leaves or stays . Watngg eagerly for tomm. oh yeah how can I forget dis .. DBPS was looking Extremly handsome in Brown Kurta SO charming 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was just going to open this topic today when I saw yours Monica...

It was a POWERFUL PERFORMANCE by PINTU today...
This is what I love of Kinshuk ; he does these scenes so well...
I think he should leave the house...
and I am also very upset with Ganga...
a youngster needs to be dealt with in a different way...( ask me😊... maa jo hoon...πŸ˜‰)
Pintuji - all in all the last bit of AB was excellent today...
Kinshuk...you are fabulous!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm with him if he wants to leave the house, then only TTS will realize what a good son he has.😑
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
I aggree Even I want him 2 leave the house . It was Horrible 2 see TTS today throwing those tored Pics on his face . How Dare he 2 do that n then he expect thht his son shld respect him . 😑
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I'm with him if he wants to leave the house, then only TTS will realize what a good son he has.😑

i dont think so...πŸ₯±
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kinshuk's Performance was Powerful his anger and fuastration was coming out naturally and the Paper getting thrown in his face by Tuntun was shocking I did not expect that to happen.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I liked the paper being thrown at Pinto it was shocking but I was like this.πŸ˜† At least now he will stand upto his father.

But I did not like the fact that TTS shouted at his son in front of all those people.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

i dont think so...πŸ₯±

Well prepare to be amazed if it turns out the way I have told or better yet TTS does a volte-face and relents and makes it so that Pinto does not leave the houseπŸ˜†
@fizu

Even I was Shocked when TTS threw the paper on Pintu's face . I was literally like dis 😲 . It was unexpected . but like Angel said It was hurtful n unexpected but then Coz of Kinshuk and Shebaaz I seriously lovedd it . Kinshuk seriously was awosome in dis scene n Though the scene was of 5 mins but Kinny once again stole the whole episode by his brilliant n Amazing Performance . Hats off 2 kinshuk . πŸ‘
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

DBPS was looking Extremly handsome in Brown Kurta SO charming 😳

Word Count: 0