28/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So I have to go somewhere after the episode today and have done a play by play analysis. So excuse me if my thoughts are a bit choppy.

Also some issues. We need a schedule for opening the thread. So please everyone volunteer with the day(s) of the week they want to take. I will take the other days. 😃

We need a fun name for the thread so everybody get your thinking caps on! 🤓
Suggestions so far:
Afsargiri Baatcheet (Angel)

----

Ravi is aggravating me with his entitled attitude and they way he acts like it is HIS office. I guess the turn around of his character did not necessarily include the complete change in attitude towards things. He still thinks of things for his own benefit. What is the use of Krishna becoming a BDO? The INCOME and nothing else was meant for the betterment of the family. Gosh.

I am always really impressed by the detail in this show. I like how Krishna outlined what was wrong with the papers so clearly. She didn't just say it was wrong as they would on other shows. There is real research going on behind this whole thing and I have said it time and again. Impressed.

Ravi's attitude to the DC is so disrespectful! 😡

I am feeling for Krishna right now! How humiliating it must be for her to have to hear all this from the DC and all because of this imbecile of a brother she has!

BRILLIANT! We have been talking about the references to the Mahabharata in the show and here they bring it literally. I also love that Krishna finds refuge in her books when things get tough for her. They are always there to show her the right way, her companions of solitude. Her inner battle rages on and she has, not to pick a side but rise above the voices in her head and do what is right! I love this characterisation! And I also love that it was VP narrating it to her. These are her two lodestones of righteousness, her father and her books and both come together to give her the confidence she needs in her own fight to forge ahead.

Eek, Pintu has finally lost it. 😲

Oh and there are the pictures just as TTS was trying to patch things up too. He wanted Krishna to hear, didn't he? This is kind of like Krishna's grihapravesh into the Singh household, isn't it? 😕 The household in all its completely melodramatic glory. I kind of like the idea of her being a silent member of this conversation.

So Pintu is leaving?! 😲😲😲

I did not see that one coming! I wonder where he is going to go and what he is going to do. But to be fair I think this is a good idea for him. He will get a chance to see his own independence and get to know himself outside the Singh name.

I was so disappointed in Ganga today. TTS said she had raised her kid wrong and she immediately took action against Pintu. He is a grown man, not a child that she can drag into the room for being naughty! And Pintu has finally realised this himself thanks to his courage of breaking the wedding, finding his father's truth and the support and faith he has from Krishna. He is an adult and he just declared it in the loudest, most literal way possible. 😃

Today's episode was really good. Everything was in its right place and the problem didn't magically get solved with tonnes of people applauding Krishna. That was good as preparation for this bigger battle she is going to have to fight. I like that there was no contrived Prishna interaction.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sam Awosome Analysis . I will give mine little later . but One Question immediately I want 2 ask else i am gonna forget it as My memory is emmm U can understand 😆

Ending of the Episode is on Both Pintu and krishna .Screen Splits amongboth . So Did it showed some relation b/w Prishna that they both are going thru same Personal problem ? I mean See In krishna's house is also today confrontation hapenned n In Pintu's house 2 it hapenned . Peace of both the houses broke today (it was already hapenning frm before specially in DBPS house ) So Was this Splitting of screen and ending on both Pintu and Krishna shows something Symbolic ? Did it indicated the relation b/w Prishna or did it indicated the Sepration b/w Prishna ?
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely analysis Sam.

PB has really raised my blood pressure today, with the way they have shown only half the picture to the DC. Anyways what else could we ask of them. 😡

Ravi seems to have entitlement issues as if he owns the office by extension of his sister being the BDO. Ravi will never understand to work with and be happy with the cards you are dealt with in life. Try to make the best of and rise above the situation. Now it is Krishna's job to illuminate him as she remembered her father's words that this fight is not between her family but between what is righteous and what is unrighteous.

Her one mistake of not showing the door to Ravi as soon as he came inside with the file to help that merchant was costly as now the DC Akaash will keep an eye on her. But this misunderstanding will turn out good one day. This mistake had her crying for what she stood for after all the fight to acquire this post.

So our prediction came true TTS saw the printed photo and news in the newspaper. This will ultimately create more ripples and after effects I hope to galvanize Pinto into becoming his own person. Krishna hearing the full conversation was in shock I think she will make Pinto understand that it is his job to make his father understand what they share is pure. But what a way to find out your relationship splashed in the press.

Ganga seemed only concerned with stopping the dam bursting. I guess she has been doing that her whole life with TTS and his sons that the real issues will never really get resolved. So this time she couldn't stop the dam from cracking and all the emotions come out of Pinto.

Some of the things I noted today but will let it pass Pinto forget to switch off the phone was very convenient for Krishna to hear the full conversation. I wish the CV had also introduced the morning newspaper into Krishna's or Vidhyapathi's hand.

The peon Devi Prasad did not stop Ravi from entering Krishna's cabin. So it was a setup by Bihari , Cahubey and Pinky. I would love to see that slap Krishna is going to give tomorrow to Cahubey for harassment of Sarita Devi, also I would love her to see what her staff is really about.

Also I noticed the formation of regret in TTS eyes on the last expression he gave in today's episode. I could be wrong let's see what happens next tomorrow.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis Sam, Moni and Angel even I liked today's episode. I am disliking Ravi for his selfish attitude and his dialog yeh baat. I felt suddenly his tone has also been changed. I felt bad for Krishna when DC insulted her and she couldn't do anything as she knew her brother is wrong.

Even pintu was mind-blowing and I loved his sudden bursting like angel always said TTS is tickling bomb and today it busted that too in front of member of his party.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Analysis.

Today epi was good but did have some flaws. To show Krishna as a person of values and principles its not necessary pull down Ravi or others. The DC was too hyper and his action too rushed up. This seemed out of sync with the show. No DC wld behave this way knowing her struggle and character thru media very well. He was being irresponsible in alleging malpractice on Krishna. A brother can meet his sister who is BDO and can understand the requirements or specifications. The file was on her table, so what? She didnt clear it. She can look into things and explain what docs are needed. THere is nothing wrong in that. Krishna shd have explained her stand instead of dropping tears. It was so out of charac. Krishna cld have asked Mithilesh to clraify her stand.

Ravi's outburst is justified in the sense that he feels obligated to the man who helped in the hour of need. Krishna being the mature and sensible cld have attempted to look for options rather than outrightly turning down.
Being honest is fine but NO one is impeccable.
Tuntun Singh's outburst was realistic and men do tend to blame the women for their nurturance if the son doesnt obey and if he does as per their wishes then he is their son!😆 Gangadevi is in a fix whom to support esp after Tuntun's aggressive behr.
THe show better show Pinto doing some work part from being the puppy in love😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I don't think TTS will let him leave the house that easily. I think he is about to do a volte-face because a son who has abandoned him will not look good for a person who is running for MLA. So I think next we will see TTS trying to make them get married after going to Vidhyapahti and asking for forgiveness.😆 Maybe one of the advisers needs to advice him on some damage control.

Personally, I'm irritated that Pintu is standing on the sidelines and doing nothing but being Krishna's helper, driver, body guard or plot point and have nothing much to do other than make the scenery beautiful. Though I do enjoy the tiny moments we have between Pintu and Krishna.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Moni: Hmm, interesting observation. Both Krishna and Pintu are in moral dilemmas with their respective family members. The thing that is nagging me though is the fact that Pintu very conspicuously did not know about Krishna's dilemma as he was making all those comments about how great yesterday was. On the other hand Krishna got a detailed, insider scoop on Pintu's problems. I feel like this might lead Krishna to try and distance herself from the people she loves because she sees she is causing them pain. It will be a very fragile situation for Prishna because both of them are in such delicate situations and both need support but are not really in a position to give it to the other. Krishna's automatic reaction will be to stay away, when Pintu needs her most. And Pintu might feel insecure about no longer having the facilities to help Krishna the way he wants to. I predict a lot of tension between them.

@realitybites: I do hear you but I don't think that Ravi's behaviour was at all contrived to make Krishna look good. They have been building up his character from the beginning with these tendencies. He is a huge MCP and somehow Krishna's power gives him adhikaar over the law and the government. I found him perfectly in character today from that perspective. Krishna's BDO dreams are all very well as long as they are serving him. And I think Krishna's speech in the end clarified things. She states that this is not a fight against her family but against the banality of evil. Ravi's character has negative implications but he is not totally negative himself. He just needs a good telling off by Manisha again!

@Angel: Aww. Pintu just gave in his tender 2 days ago! He is definitely working towards something and in the mean time he is doing his duty by the government and helping their officials with their work. Very officially. 😉
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Lovely analysis Sam, Moni and Angel even I liked today's episode. I am disliking Ravi for his selfish attitude and his dialog yeh baat. I felt suddenly his tone has also been changed. I felt bad for Krishna when DC insulted her and she couldn't do anything as she knew her brother is wrong.

Even pintu was mind-blowing and I loved his sudden bursting like angel always said TTS is tickling bomb and today it busted that too in front of member of his party.

Nice analysis everyone.

I just wanted to add that I also don't think Ravi's tone has changed, I just think he has just reverted back to his previous self from the beginning of the show. I think in times of hardship Ravi thinks of his family and is there for them but once everything is okay again he's back to his usual somewhat selfish self.
I think he feels it his right to demand anything from his sister very similar and I believe this is partially his mom's fault (ie. giving him pure milk to drink because he is a boy and diluted milk to Krishna) for making him feel this way. This may be part of the reason that he feels he is entitled to what his sister has which now happens to be the power of her position so he will want to use it to his advantage.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
It was a tough day for me today! And so has it been the tough day for our Krishna Raj and Pinto Singh. Poor souls!
Both the situations faced by Krishna and Pinto today had it all coming.

Today's show was primarily about young blood. Five characters played it. Pinky, Krishna, Ravi, DC and Pinto. All of them had their raw energy stress tested and each wanted to do something about it. Couple of them had easy seeming win like Pinky and the DC in their missions played out with their full energy...the other three lost it with Ravi completely losing it, Krishna learning something from her predicament and Pinto finally acting on what he has been thinking upon.

I will not discuss Pinky. Except her "How Sit" when she meant to say "How Sweet" 🤣 I will have to listen to that again.

DC was the zealous guy for following his idealism...one advice to him though...first why don't you question your staff how they allowed Galat people like Bihari Raj and Pinky Raj to enter your room with a bouquet...I mean what was the purpose ? And you took their word and barged into Krishna's cabin and not giving her a chance to explain...

Ravi other than being the opportunist, today turned out to be an uncouth fellow. His whole attitude was downright boorish, a sure sign that he is never going to succeed in his life. And may be that is the reason why he did not find employment until this time. And also seems Vidyapati could never control him. So who spoiled him ? His mom ?
And guys, seriously I have seen some of my paternal cousins behaving like that around my father. Thank God! sabse peecha choot gaya!! I really liked the creatives for showing Ravi with that attitude...Its so close to reality how good for nothing relatives tag along the famous ones!

Let me talk about Krishna now. How does a fresher react to the situation like what Krishna faced in her office today? Forget about the moral and ethical right or wrong. The ethics are with us to guide us in every situation. But as the right that you know and stand for gets trampled wrongly from people whom you are supposed to respect and at times you have to subjugate yourself to them, then what do you do and how do you feel ? While Ravi caused her serious displeasure, her boss, the DC's warning must have hit her bad. Pschologically she must have got broken today, which they chose not to show. And she is just a 22 yr old girl. They chose only to show it again in the night as she recapitulates everything...
As a fresher, when I had my first showdown with my boss with him alleging that team did not meet the deadlines and him wanting the answers from me, I was all in protest and showed all the reasons for the delay and that he should not be asking me but my other seniors who control the process. And I did not stop at that. I felt his whole questioning so downright wrong that emotionally I broke down and ran to rest-room to cry myself out. That was my raw reaction. Some laughed at it like my boss and who also found it so endearing that he doubled my responsibilities 😆 So I am curious what must have happened once the DC left. If Ravi's attitude did not change a bit even in the night, then how must he have left the BDO's office!

And finally Pinto Singh. Loved Kinshuk's dialogue delivery today. Yesterday I said what were the creatives trying to show with Pinto tagging along everywhere behind Krishna. So they led us to witness Tuntun confronting Pinto about his actions resulting in consequences both for Tuntun and Pinto. Pinto had it enough with his father's antics and just the way the father was right in his offensive, Pinto was right about his defense. But what was really wrong was Tuntun trying to play with Ganga's fidelities and Ganga actually falling prey to it. The young blood in Pinto could not stand it no longer between those two extreme parents...and he decided something for himself. That he didn't want to live in his father's house was known to us which he had just been pushing the idea to a corner. Off late I was having a feeling whether Pinto now realizes that he should have studied like his brother and done something for himself!

And yet another psychological dimension was added today by the creatives...growing kids..when pushed to wall by parents behave like Pinto. They talk about leaving houses even before they are fully capable of standing on their feet. Many might have seen this in their lives. I have seen it. I am not saying all such young boys have bad days ahead. I have seen many actually become successful after this kind of drama. I used to wonder and still wonder, if most men do need these kind of pressure tactics from parents ?😆

All in all it was a lovely episode and now I remember why they made it a 200 meters race yesterday. It's wednesday today and the mid-week's high drama point had to be shown! So the build-up.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Nice Analysis.

Today epi was good but did have some flaws. To show Krishna as a person of values and principles its not necessary pull down Ravi or others. The DC was too hyper and his action too rushed up. This seemed out of sync with the show. No DC wld behave this way knowing her struggle and character thru media very well. He was being irresponsible in alleging malpractice on Krishna. A brother can meet his sister who is BDO and can understand the requirements or specifications. The file was on her table, so what? She didnt clear it. She can look into things and explain what docs are needed. THere is nothing wrong in that. Krishna shd have explained her stand instead of dropping tears. It was so out of charac. Krishna cld have asked Mithilesh to clraify her stand.

Ravi's outburst is justified in the sense that he feels obligated to the man who helped in the hour of need. Krishna being the mature and sensible cld have attempted to look for options rather than outrightly turning down.
Being honest is fine but NO one is impeccable.
Tuntun Singh's outburst was realistic and men do tend to blame the women for their nurturance if the son doesnt obey and if he does as per their wishes then he is their son!😆 Gangadevi is in a fix whom to support esp after Tuntun's aggressive behr.
THe show better show Pinto doing some work part from being the puppy in love😆

realitybites,

Almost everything that you said is true. But then all of these are clashes of the titans with conflicting interests 😆

The DC's visit was unwarranted, but if you happen to later read my analysis, we can forgive the creatives by looking from a different viewpoint of DC being a fresher just like Krishna.
So both the DC and BDO, the two new recruits are full of zeal, ready to deal with their duties in all honesty. The DC's young blood needed some stimulus and he got it and he stood up to work on it. Feel good task for him. And again as you said, any young person like Krishna would have protested (again in my analysis, I was a drawing a comparison with myself about how i protested when I was a new recruit too) when she was all right. But here we can pardon the creatives again as they were trying to show how affected was Krishna herself at her brother's attitude.
Well Krishna did act calmly with a proper assessment of the file. I wouldn't have been able to deal so maturely as her if my brother barged in like that with that attitude!😆

Anways, I am not trying to justify the events or explain you anything, I am just trying to show you the same events from a different view. Like Einstein's theory of relativity!!!😆