Possible new interest for Pinky

Poll

Possible new love interest for Pinky

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering after seeing today's epi if the new Deputy Collector (if he's unattached that isπŸ˜‰) could be the possible new interest for Pinky as this way she will still feel superior to Krishna as she would have to report to him.

I still like Mithilesh as a possibility as well.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You bring up a good point. I think both Mithilesh & DC Aakash are a possibility. But more so with the former, I think. But I could be wrong. Let's see how things develop.

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

I was wondering after seeing today's epi if the new Deputy Collector (if he's unattached that isπŸ˜‰) could be the possible new interest for Pinky as this way she will still feel superior to Krishna as she would have to report to him.

I still like Mithilesh as a possibility as well.

What do you guys think?

The New Guy Look Is Not The Bad, But I Think Mithilesh Look Cute And Will Be Right For Her...We Have Wait And Watch, Hope They Start Pinky Love Story Soon...That All I Want To See Now...
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! I just realized this is about Pinky. Not Krishna? I obviously misread the name here. But I attentionly thought that it was Krishna that was being talked about with regards to a possible future love triangle between Pintu, Krishna and one of the new characters. I don't know, wouldn't this be more interesting than a love connection with Pinky?
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

The New Guy Look Is Not The Bad, But I Think Mithilesh Look Cute And Will Be Right For Her...We Have Wait And Watch, Hope They Start Pinky Love Story Soon...That All I Want To See Now...

One of the reasons I like Mithilesh as a possiblity is I think he is cute too.πŸ˜† However for Pinky I think the new DC is in a better position. I also think he could be the one to help her change as from little we saw today he isn't into bribery and such either so maybe he is more like Krishna in principals and this could possibly rub off on Pinky (eventually that isπŸ˜†
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

Oh! I just realized this is about Pinky. Not Krishna? I obviously misread the name here. But I attentionly thought that it was Krishna that was being talked about with regards to a possible future love triangle between Pintu, Krishna and one of the new characters. I don't know, wouldn't this be more interesting than a love connection with Pinky?

That's an interesting thought as well however, being that I am a Prishna fan I personally don't want a third wheelπŸ˜† int the Prishna relationship. Also Pinky is supposed to be a parallel lead so a relationship for her is inevitable too and since DBPS does not have any interest in her and walked away from their wedding a love interest is needed for Pinky as well.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Eventhough I want Mithilesh for Pinky but I am not finiding any possibility for both Mythilesh and Pinky . May be in Future Ct's may give us the track but rght now I am not seeing the possibility . Letzz wait and watch n So i voted for Others . πŸ˜†
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Eventhough I want Mithilesh for Pinky but I am not finiding any possibility for both Mythilesh and Pinky . May be in Future Ct's may give us the track but rght now I am not seeing the possibility . Letzz wait and watch n So i voted for Others . πŸ˜†

I Think You Right Monica, I Think Mithilesh And The New Officer Going Like Krishna, For Shivshakti I Would Love If Anuj To See As Her Pair, Who Paired With Her In Her Sabki Laadli Bebo Show...They Both Make A Romantic Couple And Made For Eachother Pair...Hope This Come True..Want To See Them Both Back Together...