Disconcerting Music Playing

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Prishna's Background Music is soft and it appeals to me as it falls on my ears that are open to hear any pleasant sound within a relaxed mood and situation. And as it plays, it always attains a personal character between the two.

However, yesterday (03/26) when they played Prishna Music for Pinto-Krishna's scene for showing his concern, it was disconcerting to me. That music was so not in tune with Pinto's concened looks and expressions...I was like what is so romantic or enchanting here that they started playing that music instead of a different music for the theme of CONCERN, WORRY... The whole episode was about various kinds of concerns and in between our musicians found relaxed atmosphere right in from of the media πŸ˜•

Are the musicians going to run the entire show with just this one Prishna Background Music for all romantic plus other emotional moments ? Can they not compose some additional tunes to play for different emotions between Prishna ?

Hope someone from PH team comes and reads this and does something about it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I must have missed it Shri. I will go on youtube and check out the epi again.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I was like WHAT?😲

Romancing infront of the media and that's why I deducted that those three pictures they took of Prishna will get splashed in the news.

I too wish the music have different compositions for different settings.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I was like WHAT?😲

Romancing infront of the media and that's why I deducted that those three pictures they took of Prishna will get splashed in the news.

I too wish the music have different compositions for different settings.

you know Angel, I was interestedly watching the Prishna scene on that day and as soon as they started playing that background music, first I had bolting reaction and then immediately I closed my eyes. I literally couldn't watch the two with that music when the press, Babloo, Vidya all looking at them without much "What is this? or Caught you Types" surprise. Then I was so angry at the sound-mixing team that I opened one of my eye and started watching Krishna and Pinto with blocking the music with me lowering the volume..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Silly! πŸ€ͺ they just ruined a very good scene between the two..
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

you know Angel, I was interestedly watching the Prishna scene on that day and as soon as they started playing that background music, first I had bolting reaction and then immediately I closed my eyes. I literally couldn't watch the two with that music when the press, Babloo, Vidya all looking at them without much "What is this? or Caught you Types" surprise. Then I was so angry at the sound-mixing team that I opened one of my eye and started watching Krishna and Pinto with blocking the music with me lowering the volume..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Silly! πŸ€ͺ they just ruined a very good scene between the two..

I felt the same that day too!πŸ˜† At one point I thought Babloo had noticed the romance going on between the two. If I was there I'd catch the vibes even with all the hullabaloo going onπŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Haha Shri πŸ˜† . I think that Prishna BG Music was for the hesitation Pintu shows by suddenly stopping himself hugging Krishna / Keeping his hands on krishna's shoulder . n So For depicting that they gave the Prishna BG Music πŸ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Haha Shri πŸ˜† . I think that Prishna BG Music was for the hesitation Pintu shows by suddenly stopping himself hugging Krishna / Keeping his hands on krishna's shoulder . n So For depicting that they gave the Prishna BG Msuic πŸ˜‰

Moni, Well! Pinto's gestures were not about hugging her. His gestures were about him wanting to hold her shoulders. Holding is so much different than hugging, nevertheless the first way of showing concern and reassuring oneself that person is all right. So he restrained himself...fine...but even if he held her, it wouldn't have been a problem as something discriminatory. Its a normal reaction between friends. The creatives just wanted to give us scene and also make us feel for not completing it. May be they think Pinto is still guarding his secret inspite of the fact that Tuntun knows it and has revealed it to his family. πŸ˜†
Whatever that soulful resolute music about what the Piya is SO NOT APT for Hesitation or Mundane concern. Give us a new tune for such situations.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

Yeah Shri Holding Shoulders is normal b/w friends but They are not just friends ..They are more then Friends πŸ˜‰ n So tht Hesitation felt by Pintu .
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

Yeah Shri Holding Shoulders is normal b/w friends but They are not just friends ..They are more then Friends πŸ˜‰ n So tht Hesitation felt by Pintu .

πŸ˜† yeah! I know what falling in love means! I have been there and I understand hesitation and difference between friends and not friends but something else!