Trampling Eggshells!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The Prishna scenes have be thoroughly unsettled because as cute as they are, I can see Krishna and Pintu trampling the eggshells they should be carefully walking around! I found the justification for Pintu being there perfectly believable. He was still harrowed with the events of last night and couldn't rest until he made sure his lady love was in the pink of health and spirits. And being Pintu Singh, he did just what his heart told him. On the other hand, I was actually a bit surprised at Krishna's forwardness today in asking him for the ride. I am not saying she was rude or seemed entitled but it felt weird. But I guess Krishna, focusing on her job is not afraid to make these kinds of requests and if it was on the way then why not.

Question: Didn't she learn how to drive during BDO training? I was so looking forward to her just calmly taking the wheel and whizzing away!

But they needed an excuse to stick Pintu in the situation for long enough for him to get photographed in a compromising situation with Krishna. I did like that for the most part he respected her space and stayed off to the sidelines. He didn't try to interfere but just watched with pride and adoration.

**This is an excerpt of my full episode analysis which is located in today's discussion thread, here:
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2905000

Please do read the whole thing 😃
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely analysis! Love how things are going to fall now.

Don't you think we need a time table to do episode discussion beforehand, Sam?😃

We appreciate that you are the one who always opens it.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh your analysis is like window into the characters. I can connect and it help undererstand them better. Ravi I see is going to be his own worst enemy.

I like the idea of you said about TTS reason for wanting Prishna married in the future.

This show impress more and more each day.
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: Yes! A time table would be a good idea, I think. 😛

I definitely don't mean to hog the opening honours or anything. I just wasn't sure if anyone else wanted to do it. Also, it's about time we came up with a fun, witty and intelligent name for the discussion thread. "Episode Discussion" is so boring! 🤔
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh your analysis is like window into the characters. I can connect and it help undererstand them better. Ravi I see is going to be his own worst enemy.

I like the idea of you said about TTS reason for wanting Prishna married in the future.

This show impress more and more each day.

Thank you! I am glad my ramblings make sense! 😆

And I agree that the show gets more and more impressive with each passing episode. They are really sticking to the integrity of their story (TOUCH WOOD!) and I hope it continues like this! We need more stuff like this on TV to prove that everything on is not vacuous!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Angel: Yes! A time table would be a good idea, I think. 😛

I definitely don't mean to hog the opening honours or anything. I just wasn't sure if anyone else wanted to do it. Also, it's about time we came up with a fun, witty and intelligent name for the discussion thread. "Episode Discussion" is so boring! 🤔

I agree we need a name for our discussion thread.😃 Hope our respected members come to a conclusion what it should be named after.😃

Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: I am shifting our discussion, re timetable and name to Shri's thread. 😃

See you there!
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sam lovely post . I can fully see prishna getting into trouble frm these pics clicked by media . n There names defo gonna be misused for wrong purpose . I also lovedd how Pintu left Krishna doing her work n didn't interfered in it . But I lso liked how he stops the driver along with mithilesh . AB is doingg greattt n I am expecting 2 do it more n more great
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also feel episode discussion is boring think of some very cool name for discussion
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Same here even I feel tht Epi discussion name is boring . We have 2 think something beautiful