Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@Angel

OMGG Angel Awosome Pics I simply lovedd it . Specially I lovedd the 3rd pic n from those 3 pics (which are clicked by press ) I loved the 2nd One . OMGG DBPS is looking 2 hawtt n handsome n dashing n charming n soo Sexyyy 😳

And Don't Worry abt TRP's . Up and Down happens in this TRP Game . So It's normal until n unless it goes below 2.00 . I hope like sam said Coming future tracks of Prishna is surely very very interesting n Will get high tRP's forsure . We just have 2 wait and watch .

@Sam

I aggree Sam This is calm before Storm . They will not show krishna winning everytime , She will defo loose in soemtime She will be in dilemmea sometime , She will get some situations also where she will have 2 choose b/w 2 options . So there are loads of things around all this . And dis is just Starting .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=AngelDark

One more thing, so this Bihari guy owns a a grocery shop, which I've been wondering about.

No, Bihari other than being a regular trader (in whatever trade he deals with)..he gloats over the fact that he has the licence to run a Govt Ration Shop. A Ration store's licence is acquired under Govt PDS (Public Distribution System) logistical operations. So Bihari is a distributor of Govt food material for people below the poverty line and wherever people become eligible to avail food commodities at Govt Prices. People need to have Ration Card for that. While people employed in Govt easily get ration cards for having all qualified papers etc, it is difficult for most ordinary, poor people to be issued with a ration card. Lot of bribing goes to get that card in normal times and sometimes people can suddenly get lucky during election times.

The distributors start behaving as the mafia, bullying tone, distributing bad quality commodities as they replace the commodities for distribution while in transit from Govt warehouses to the ration store's warehouse...socho to...there are lots of ways to make money out this caretaking for the poor.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

more caps on 2nd page.

( Video Credits Dhruvie)

Wowww Awosome Pics Angel . Thanks soo much . Lovedd all pics . DBPS with glasses , DBPS telling Krishna 2 be silent , DBPS ka salute Just 2 mindblowing 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

No need to apolgize (IMHO) Shri. I for one am glad to have you around to share your bundle of knowledge. I'm thinking maybe of dubbing you ShripediaπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ, what do you think!πŸ˜‰

Thank you Parm!.
πŸ˜† I usually call myself "Jack of all Trades and Master of None" and interestingly this works a lot for many in today's dynamic, fast-paced computer age. One just cannot afford to have niche qualities. Who know when and how it gets obsolete. On a serious note, its became a habit to delve deep into something that I observed and it touched my heart...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Lovely analysis by all. Angel thanks for the pics.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Dear All,

Sorry for the confusion caused yesterday by opening the post. Today will not be doing any such thing for two things 1) mentioned it 2) I will be busy again and will not be able to watch AB until my night.

Enjoy your chats...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shri: Please don't apologise! We will jut make sure to have a schedule now so we can prevent such confusions in the future. πŸ˜ƒ Please do tell what days you can open it so we can figure this out and be much more organised.

Today's thread:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2906717&PID=55014783�