27/3/12 -Episode Discussion

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have got some work, so wanna finish my comments and get on to it.

Episode was so fast paced as if it was a 200 ms race. Wish they take it marathon style...
Scripting and scenes all tailored in 20 min episode to make everyone happy, but unfortunately I am not happy because the mood was not uplifted, instead it was like watching a movie ending with half of the audience standing up and ready to leave as soon the The End flashes. Basically episode was not charming.

Krishna should be careful of Mithilesh.
Krishna Raj today had fame as well as pit-falls in the shape of her brother.
And now she has to deal with a prejudiced officer(DC) who is higher up than her over rank.

BDO and the chaape. Okay Krishna takes action over the previous BDO's order. And she is not even bragging about what she did. But what Mithilesh did was just gloating on his boss's fame. Calling the media for whose attention ?? It is highly questionable.

Ravi will start applying nepotistic pressure on Krishna. We knew that this was gonna surface when they showed us his boss favoured him and employed his father.
And what a tailor-made scheming act from Pinky Raj and Bihari Raj to have the new DC Akaash Sinha to go check on the BDO just as she is having these pvt discussions with her brother trying to extricate herself out of doing nepotistic favours with objective feedback. If Pinky had this much brain, why didn't she use it to pass her exams ? New-found brains being showered on the Ms No Brains Pinky by the story-writers!

Tuntun gets his MLA ticket. And after quiet some days, the way he skirted around Ganga, holding her hands; for her favours of being the signing wife for the charitable trust through which he wants to have full political advantage, gave me creeps. Feeling was yuck! And again it was done in a rush..the dialogues and scenes...Where was Tuntun's eloquent flattery for himself. Instead poor guy was reduced to be a nincompoop with that dancing. Agreed he dances, he has the habit...but it did not make me enjoy the scene as his previous jubiliations have been.

And seriously as more young men (now the DC..) are getting stacked up around Krishna, the story writers need Pinto to have something for himself rather than being her shadow. Will it be allowed by the writers after another month of our begging for Pinto to find his calling with full determination ? What was the need for him today to tag along with Krishna...Where are they leading this into ? What kind of showdown they expect us to witness ?

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I shall change my other post and put this here as you have posted the link in the old thread. Sorry for the confusion!

My Take

Ah, I think the wait as paid off and the momentum is back, not to its peak but a to a comfortable level with all the interesting information that was revealed today.

The Prishna scenes have be thoroughly unsettled because as cute as they are, I can see Krishna and Pintu trampling the eggshells they should be carefully walking around! I found the justification for Pintu being there perfectly believable. He was still harrowed with the events of last night and couldn't rest until he made sure his lady love was in the pink of health and spirits. And being Pintu Singh, he did just what his heart told him. On the other hand, I was actually a bit surprised at Krishna's forwardness today in asking him for the ride. I am not saying she was rude or seemed entitled but it felt weird. But I guess Krishna, focusing on her job is not afraid to make these kinds of requests and if it was on the way then why not.

Question: Didn't she learn how to drive during BDO training? I was so looking forward to her just calmly taking the wheel and whizzing away!

But they needed an excuse to stick Pintu in the situation for long enough for him to get photographed in a compromising situation with Krishna. I did like that for the most part he respected her space and stayed off to the sidelines. He didn't try to interfere but just watched with pride and adoration. I loved the expression on his face when she was being applauded by the students. AAW!

To be honest though, I thought they could have extended this midday meal thing for a few episodes and shown a flashback, narrated by the teacher or the students of exactly what the headmaster did to get rid of the food that he was supposed to be giving to the kids. But I did like Krishna's way of going about the investigation where she didn't hesitate to go straight to the source.

Interesting dimension to Mithilesh today. It looks like he is not ill-intentioned but fancies himself something of a hero and sees Krishna as a means to get to his fantasy. He wants to be sarkarman, saving the people from atyachaar and brashtachaar and he wants the press to know it. This is not necessarily a huge fault but can definitely be manipulated later, especially by Pinky and Bihari.

TTS was so cute today! He was like a giant teddy bear the way he was gallivanting about after he got his ticket. Again, I wanted to give him a big hug and it was a special treat to see the dignified Ganga forced to prance around with him. But oh that subtle transformation was so spot on from dancing with Ganga to telling her to sign the papers. He is a smooth operator TTS and it seems Ganga is not the rebellious woman we saw unless she is pushed to the edge of reason. Ideally she wants her family to function as one unit, even if it is just a facade of concordance. Again, love Pintu's reactions, "talk to the hand, babuji" 😎 But this MLA thing really does add some spice into the mix. He will be extra watchful of Pintu and Pintu's insistence on being with Krishna may force TTS to make her his bahu for the sake of his own image.

Oh god, Ravi, your sister is the BDO, not you. One of Krishna's greatest problems comes from within her own family. Her power, though handled with so much grace by her (I loved her cutting response to Mithu about how this is her duty...kudos to the dialogue writer!) is being abused by people who are trying to bask in its glow. Ravi is like the moon (ironic, huh?) who doesn't have any light of his own but is reflecting Krishna's light to show his boss that he too glows. But he doesn't see the eclipse of Krishna's imaandari coming at all. I am glad they are reintroducing this complexity to Ravi's character and this conflict will indeed be an interesting one.

Oooh the new DC is young and attractive! If he and Pinky get together, it will make my favourite prediction come true. Poor Pinky, she is clearly a smart girl for putting those khabars together and coming up with such a diabolical plan. If only she had applied it to actually studying!
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Lovely analysis Shri and Sam.

I too was waiting for her to get in the vehicle and start drivingπŸ˜ƒ

Yes today it was very obvious that the media took their pictures. Lets see what kind of story the media will print along with the Mid Day Meal Scheme situation which Krishna dealt with. So Mithilesh called the media guys.

Enjoyed today's episode very much. Krishna has a take charge attitude now.

So TTS will become an MLA. People need to start digging and show the fact about him kidnapping Vidhyapathi.😲

One more thing, so this Bihari guy owns a a grocery shop, which I've been wondering about.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I agree we need a name for our discussion thread.πŸ˜ƒ Hope our respected members come to a conclusion what it should be named after.πŸ˜ƒ

So people, start thinking of fun names! πŸ˜ƒ

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely analysis both of you I need not to add anything
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Honestly Speaking I am very happy with this pace only . AB is known for this pace only n I want this only . Yeds Ofcourse the things which they need 2 show in detail they hsould show it . But Today I lovedd the epiosde n was perfectly ok with d pace n direction . Din't found anything wrong with d pace or anything .

Sam Wonderful beautiful Analysis n I fully aggree with u . me2 liked how TTS was happy but Actually I was laughing by seeing him dancing with ganga like that πŸ˜† . I always lovee Sontu evenif it is for a sec . Their screen presence togeather is enough for me 2 bring a big smile on my face . The way Sonu runs n hugs Pintu saying CHACHU was so cutee , Again it showed that In whole TTS Mansion the one person whom Sonu loveee d most n feels secured is Pintu . Liked n loved Pintu's attitude n cold shoulder 2wds TTS . When TTS didn't told Pintu directly abt d news .He told him thru Sonu then Why should Pintu show his reaction 2 TTS ?

oh I must tell yaar . SOrry if i being repeatative but Couldn't stop myself wout mentioning it tht How much I lovedd DBPS n his Kurta today .OMGG he was looking Damnn hawtt n sexyy in tht kurta n the way he enteres today in d epi just stole my heart completely 😳 . HIs Attitiude was worthwatching . I lovedd it .

Haiii What 2 say abt Prishna . Whatever the situation is They always takes our heart . They were so sweet today . The way Pintu salutes Krishna n tells n indicates her 2 sit in d car was mindblowing n Cheery on d cake was d Prishna song "Jabse hai jaana " awww tht was super adorable 😍 .

So I think Defo like every1 is guessing this all is leading 2 Prishna's marrige n Shri I know Pintu surely should do n concentrate on himself It will happen also , he have immense n very major role except just supporting Krishna n it willd efo happen but Just we have 2 waitt for it little more . This all is not Coz It is pintu's role (roaming around krishna ,NO Not at all ) but It is just 2 show that Prshna r always togeather infront of media so tht this could be used as a news which will later on lead 2 marrige . So I think Tomm when TTS will try 2 talk 2 Pintu He will see Prishna Pics n then will create scene n will scold Pintu as asusual . n later on this will lead to Prishna's marrige . This surely gonna be very very interesting n I m thoroughly gonna enjoy this . Damnnn excited πŸ˜ƒ
@ Angel

When U gonna post CAPS of today's episode . I am badly watnggg for DBPS CAPS πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail

more caps on 2nd page.

( Video Credits Dhruvie)

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

res coming up some capsπŸ˜ƒ just check back laterπŸ˜‰

@moni : don't get too excited we don't know if the CV's are gonna plan on making us disappointed so fingers crossed to see that scenario.πŸ˜ƒ

here is one of my name suggestions Afsargiri Baatcheet.

πŸ˜† I know I shldn't be so excited frm so before . So It's Better if we wait for the coming tracks 😊 but Iss kambhakt Dil ko kaise samjhaaye 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Is Krishna stretching herself a bit too thin? The thing is it seems Krishna is reacting to problems as it arises. First it was the lobbyists next it was the mid day meal scam thing after reading a compiled report. What next? Oh yeah, the next problem is going to be Ravi and nepotism. Shouldn't she have a master plan and a year plan to correct the perceived issues and make an assessment after reading all the files in the office? I'm sure there would be many problems to deal with after reading all the files in the office. Does Krishna have to do firefighting all the time? Is there no such thing as delegating your work? A proactive method of working should also be introduced into the story; otherwise it would be Krishna becoming superwoman. When is she going to do her actual work of making a long range plan to beautify her assigned block and try to bring good projects into the rural area where she lives? Or is this her real work!