Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Let's hope it all turns out this way, but I'm gonna hold my breath until then๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Let's hope it all turns out this way, but I'm gonna hold my breath until then๐Ÿ˜†

Angel We all have to hold our breathe till them hum sab nazook dil ke hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think these pictures are going to drive TTS to make Krishna his bahu because he needs a spotless image to run for MLA and he knows he will never get Pintu to stop seeing and spending time with Krishna, especially now that Pintu completely ignores his existence. So I think Afsar Bahu is going to be the only way out for TTS! And well, Prishna would want to get married so I think it will work out if TTS goes to VP asks forgiveness and says, bache to yahi chahte hain to hum kya kahen?

Plus marrying Krishna into the family will make him look all democratic as well as powerful for having a BDO in the family. So these pictures will get TTS thinking about his image and I think all this will fall into place.

But in any case, an interesting track to come!

Sam, I truly hope that this happens. That is what went through my mind yesterday when I saw the press taking pics of the 2 of them at her house, coupled with the gossip between the guys at her work and then again in today's epi. Can't wait to see this happen!