Why AB needs to air at 11pm

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So I have just about had it with Zee TV. 😡

I just don't understand why they would cancel the repeat of AB at 11pm, when a lot of people were noticing it at that time. Following PV which many people tuned into was a great move for Zee as both the shows have a similar audience type and a similar essence.

I have nothing against HD but I think it is hugely unfair that they get the repeat at this time because they already have a really good prime time slot! It was good that both PV and AB were getting two prime time slots each because they were so early and late respectively and it is not convenient for many people to watch them at their original air times. So I felt that it was nice that AB had that 11pm repeat to compensate for the inconvenience of an early time like 7.

But now I feel that AB is being hugely underplayed and it is so incredibly unfair. I mean HD had the 11:30 repeat anyway! What was the need to change that?

Argh. Sorry. I just had to vent because the injustice of it all bothers me.

PS: Don't panic about the CM. We had a slow week as so many of our limited members were busy. We need more members if we need to be steady because now the absence of even one or two has such a huge effect. S'ok, this weeks rank makes no difference to next week so we will just wait for everyone to regroup, hope for some really good episodes to discuss and hope for some good buzz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Could we garner support from all our members and send a link to AB of this support to the ZeeTV email add.

https://www.zeetv.com/aboutus/feedback.html

A lot of the members can write here why they want the show to air at 11:00pm.

I've seen a lot of people complaining about the timing on facebook too.

www.facebook.com/Afsar.Bitiya

Also there were some new members who opened an account just to write that they would like to have the repeat telecast at 11:00pm.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2897901

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Angel, thanks for the info and the links. 😊

I had no idea that so many other people felt the same and I am glad they are voicing it on FB. I will copy this post and send it to the email address you provided. I think this is hugely unfair and should be fixed! The only saving grace of the awful time slot was the good repeat telecast and they took that away too. HD comes at such a convenient time that most of the fans can watch it when it airs. That is not the case for AB!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree Sam .It's unfair with AB 2 cancel it's repeat telecas at 11 PM . It was apt for AB and like u said HD doesn't need repeat at 11 PM as it already comes at suitable prime time . We surely should post our request in above links n Plzz send dis post 2 the given email so tht they could think abt dis . n me2 saw so many requests regarding this on FB AB page . but we have 2 do efforts 2 let that happen .