Prishna infront of media !!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyzzz Today when Pintu comes 2 Krishna's house n was talking 2 her , prishna's pics were taken by the media press , Wht u all think ? Will Press print Prishna's pics in d newspaper and everywhere ? or Will Bihari and other bad guys will misuse of dis and will demean Prishna ? What u all think ?
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think TTS will get to see the pictures and taunt him and his mom...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope the photographs taken by the media wala don't get splashed on the front page of the news in tomorrow's episode but if it does happen guess we will have a pretty interesting track to look forward to.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I hope the photographs taken by the media wala don't get splashed on the front page of the news in tomorrow's episode but if it does happen guess we will have a pretty interesting track to look forward to.πŸ˜ƒ

Angel I think It have very much chance that Prishna's pics will be on front page . n yes it would be interesting 2 see .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I also loved Sonu's scene today. Switching on the news and then switching back to Tom and Jerry.πŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I also loved Sonu's scene today. Switching on the news and then switching back to Tom and Jerry.πŸ˜ƒ

Haha angel seriously Sonu was too cute today how he increased the curiosity and switching back to his tom and jerry. Vase don't u feel he is mostly the connecting link between Prishna if Pintu is in trouble then he will make krishna know or if krishna is in problem he will let Pintu know about itπŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Haha angel seriously Sonu was too cute today how he increased the curiosity and switching back to his tom and jerry. Vase don't u feel he is mostly the connecting link between Prishna if Pintu is in trouble then he will make krishna know or if krishna is in problem he will let Pintu know about itπŸ˜‰

Oh wow! You got a point there! Today also he has connected them not by phone this time but by playing with the TV remote.πŸ˜†
Rachu , Angel Even I loveddd Sonu's scene today . aww poor boy was watching his cartoon and chachu ne aake News laga diya woh bhi usse remote cheen ke πŸ˜† , Sonuwa tumein bura naahi laga ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . n yes Rachu He always acts as a connectng lin b/w Prishna , even today he connected them 😳
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree Angel. I don't know if this one pic will be enough to cause an issue yet (other than with TTSπŸ˜†) but I think they will be caught together in similar situations in the near future which will cause the gossip to run rampant and who knows, maybe this will be the reason for them to eventually get married (at least one can hopeπŸ˜ƒ).
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seems like a nice track... i think now pintu will soon confess his love for krishna