Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello allπŸ˜ƒ seems everyone has pointed out what they liked and what they did not like in this episode. I agree with everyone's views. Loved that almost hug of Prishna. So here is my irrelevant take on the episode of today

Ganga's Point of View

Seems my two sons are always concerned with Krishna's problems. Mr. TTS' seems worried that he will be left alone in his old age and still trying to work to be the bread winner of the family. He is always complaining that Pinto is not doing any work and Babloo is busy with his students.

Thank god that he is not in jail for the kidnapping of Vidhyapathi or having to do any community work as punishment because of that.

Is the light bulb going to light in Ganga's mind that Pinto likes Krishna too much?

Vidhyapathi's Point of View.

I am so happy Krishan is now BDO and Chanchal and Ravi seems to be happy along with Saraswati. What more could I ask. Why would anyone attack our house just because Krishna has become a BDO? Why does Ravi have to shout at Krishna every time something bad happens? Last time also he wanted to slap Krishna and almost attacked the person who came to complain about the tempo thing.

MY daughter is capable of calling the Police Vidhyapthi told Babloo.

Interesting thing was the Police officer seemed he was picking some negative vibes from Bihari.

Dhihati's Point of View.

Bihari is always trying to help the causes of my daughter Pinky. When will she get to shine in society? She is beautiful and intelligent. Why is this plan not going to work after all Chaubey seems he is going to support us in the fight against Krishna?

Why is Pinky saying that all this strike against Krihsna house and its inhabitants has put them in the correct light. Pintu is with them Babloo is with them.

When is our number going to come up? That's Dhihati telling herself thatπŸ˜†

So to conclude irrelevantly I hope the photographs taken by the media wala don't get splashed on the front page of the news in tomorrow's episode but if it does happen guess we will have a pretty interesting track to look forward to.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
In reality, attacking anyone's house needs planning.

Now when the middlemen were sidelined by Krishna Raj BDO, it will take some time for the these middlemen to report the same to their Sarpanch and together all these sarpanch plan an attack on the BDO. Only one sarpanch cannot take the responsiblity of teaching a lesson to the new BDO. Even they are holding a people elected office and cannot take law in their own hands without proper planning, especially as the matter became a collective one with people supporting the BDO's decision. Reality is not like a film that violence just comes out of now where.

Attacking a Govt.Officer's house immediately after the Naara-baazi in office premises will immediately pin-point out to those middle-men for the BDO protests over her home. This is what Bihari and Chaubey planned between themselves. They instigated the men in office and played their own game.

While creating riots, it is never the grieved party which resorts to violence, it is always a third party that has much to gain who does these things.
In terms of this common -place knowledge, today I found it extremely intelligent of the BDO refraining from saying anything out due to lack of evidence and not falling to assumptions. I am really surprised and awed that where did the 22 year girl find such intelligence ? Was all this looking at things in this perspective provided to her in the training ? Because not being in Public Services and just watching news and events in our country, I have understood, how rallies, riots or political events are staged most of the time, but it certainly took some time for me to understand the central page editorials and objectively analyze news ...
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

In reality, attacking anyone's house needs planning.

Now when the middlemen were sidelined by Krishna Raj BDO, it will take some time for the these middlemen to report the same to their Sarpanch and together all these sarpanch plan an attack on the BDO. Only one sarpanch cannot take the responsiblity of teaching a lesson to the new BDO. Even they are holding a people elected office and cannot take law in their own hands without proper planning, especially as the matter became a collective one with people supporting the BDO's decision. Reality is not like a film that violence just comes out of now where.

Attacking a Govt.Officer's house immediately after the Naara-baazi in office premises will immediately pin-point out to those middle-men for the BDO protests over her home. This is what Bihari and Chaubey planned between themselves. They instigated the men in office and played their own game.

While creating riots, it is never the grieved party which resorts to violence, it is always a third party that has much to gain who does these things.
In terms of this common -place knowledge, today I found it extremely intelligent of the BDO refraining from saying anything out due to lack of evidence and not falling to assumptions. I am really surprised and awed that where did the 22 year girl find such intelligence ? Was all this looking at things in this perspective provided to her in the training ? Because not being in Public Services and just watching news and events in our country, I have understood, how rallies, riots or political events are staged most of the time, but it certainly took some time for me to understand the central page editorials and objectively analyze news ...

You're spot on with this analysis. Maybe Krishna was taught media evaluation and relations, on how to react to situations like this so therefore she thought in this perspective and did not have an emotional reaction to the crisis of her and her family being attacked. But I think there was some initial fear in her first reaction. Because mostly before you can make an assessment of the situation the media always arrives first sometimes and her first statement to the police itself is going to create a problem if she just stated things off the top of her head.Also the way she answered to the media people kind of gave a hint of this along with the Police officer doing the same with the media.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
The BDP family is there in the story just to create problems. The entire Krishna becoming the BDO hurdles were all planted by Bihari. It was torally unnecesary starting from Bihari fixing Krishna's marriage until having her failed. I somehow managed to watch those episodes in anticipation that Krishna will eventually become the BDO ...when I say somehown managed, it means that because of this unnecessary drama, my friends wouldn't join me in watching the show.

Now Krishna has become the BDO. The present track will have to logically establish her growing in new role, dealing with all daily challenges deftly.
Unfortunately Mr.Paswan cannot make it more bureaucratic than it is as his audience will not understand it. So he will resort to spicy mix of filmy challenges and drama mixed with romance and violence and comic relief. So Mr.Paswan has to make ample use of the new office staff and BDP family for daily challenges because seriously BDP family has no business in this soap other than just creating nuisance for Krishna Raj. It is a lame drama, but we accepted that from Day 3 of the show ! Then he has to cater to his young audience who just want the love story. And then finally he has to show comic relief through Tuntun Singh in the name of entertainment.

Where does the story go from here as it starts to establish the BDO in her office ? Of course it is leading towards her marriage...so that she can end up in Tuntun's house.

All I want for now before it becomes a regular hum-drum of daily soap, is to see what Mr.Paswaan had planned up in his sleeves; to show his protagonist Afsar Bitiya capable of before she gets married ? I wanted to feel that part of story on the Television, wishing to see it after really a long -long time. Nothing better than that as all Political parties gear up for National Elections now.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis Shri and you actually told what actually was missing. If they had actually showed the plot as properly planned incident instead of showing it too randomly. It would have better effect as for me it was out of place suddenly.

Krishna Ya I agree with you that she has full insight of all this and she never pointed out anything till she is sure about it and this is her basic character from the start. For Mitali I feel she need to do some work on her expressions. Mostly she is good but sometime specially today I felt somewhere they lacking.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

@ Rachna: Are you by any means trying to say that Krishna did not react correctly to Pintu's near hug. I thought it would have been better if her eyes widened a bit in anticipation. ( or did I miss it completely with my initial watch again)

Maybe it's just me but that's how I felt.

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Loved your analysis Shri and you actually told what actually was missing. If they had actually showed the plot as properly planned incident instead of showing it too randomly. It would have better effect as for me it was out of place suddenly.

Krishna Ya I agree with you that she has full insight of all this and she never pointed out anything till she is sure about it and this is her basic character from the start. For Mitali I feel she need to do some work on her expressions. Mostly she is good but sometime specially today I felt somewhere they lacking.

Rachna, they showed it in random fashion because the creatives wanted to show the dramatic revelation of evil schemes at play. The hint that Chaubey was doing something was given to us on Thursday with "crushing the serpen's head metaphor" with the Bijoliya middle-man and later receiving a phone call over his cell in office.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Rachna: Are you by any means trying to say that Krishna did not react correctly to Pintu's near hug. I thought it would have been better if her eyes widened a bit in anticipation. ( or did I miss it completely with my initial watch again)

Maybe it's just me but that's how I felt.

Angel actually I felt in general I didn't find her face expressions very convincing today.
Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Angel actually I felt in general I didn't find his face expressions very convincing today.

Rachu his or her ? πŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

I lovedd ur take on d incident which happened today . BTW Tera Prediction almost sahi hota hai . Please Can u predict one more for all of us ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago