26/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting episode today with lots to think about.

The first thing that really struck me is how much of a difference they are bringing out between Ravi/Chanchal and Krishna. Krishna, although becoming a BDO and getting all the perks is her own success, chooses not to gloat about it or dwell on it too much, instead worrying more about the gargantuan task she has ahead of her and being humbled by her responsibility. However, Ravi and Chanchal wasted no time in going straight for the perks, feeling entitled for just being related to Krishna. They are impulsive and choose not to think about what the consequences could be for her. And in the end the very same rash rushing into the situation is what gets them injured. I think there was that deeper meaning that one should always strive for balance because Ravi who was ecstatic about Krishna's success only moments ago is now holding her at fault. The fact that Krishna is free of these fluctuations for the most part is what sets her apart. And I think Babloo said it today!

TTS was of course entertaining as ever but I was observing his reaction keenly when the news came on. I felt that he did look concerned for a second, until he realised that nobody was hurt and then went back to his old jolly jerk self. Ganga really wanted them to finish dinner before rushing to a crisis situation? Geez. I hope TTS doesn't start turning her head because it looked like she was a little worried. Hopefully it is on the Rajs behalf and not because of what her husband said about her sons.

Interesting, so the dalals did not attack but some random gundas sent by Chaubey and Bihari. I was so glad to see Krishna not voice her suspicions because that was totally in character for her. She will not say anything without absolute proof of the claim. Practicing what she preaches, she is not taking the law or the police investigation into her own hands. And this will be Bihari's downfall in a much bigger way, just as it was today.

I totally got my desired dose of worried Pintu! 😳 I loved the tortured expression on his face when he was watching the TV and how Babloo immediately knew where he was going, didn't question him and just went along. And then that one non-gesture spoke a million words and Krishna heard them all! He clearly wanted to grab her, to hold her, feel her and make sure she was ok and for a second his emotions and impulses got the better of him but he controlled himself. It is interesting to see his relationship with Krishna teaching him all these things, patience, control, calmness. And I liked how even when Babloo was telling her she kept a cool head, Pintu was not convinced and continued to look worried. He needed an assurance of his very own and comfort that she was alright.

The last scene was so, for lack of a better word, BADASS! 😎😆

First of all I loved her look in that gorgeous saree and second her attitude was to die for! And I love how that lady stenographer (forgot her name) is opening up now and has a chance to laugh at her erstwhile harassers in their fall from grace.

Precap: I was thinking ok, another scene of Krishna cleaning up the block , right until I heard the word "thekedaar" and my ears perked right up. This is getting very interesting indeed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post sam but today I didn't like the episode much. I felt it was little rushed or not properly edited. I couldn't connect with the incident happened something was missing there
Samanalyse thumbnail
Rachna, I agree with you to a large extent. If you notice I never said I loved the episode, just that it brought up some interesting points, which it did and my take concentrated on that.

But I can't deny the fact that that momentum is sort of slowing down from the time we reached the climax of Krishna actually becoming the BDO. They haven't really introduced a new story and everything seems to be a bit up in the air. The fact that they are not ruining anyone's character or the story makes it ok for me to wait it out with patience but I am waiting for the story to pick up again with that same momentum.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the episode.
Will check for techical flaws that you guys seem to have noticed.
That meek woman employee's name is Savita.

Why Chanchal was not mentioned as the other victim?
On the first view I liked it with the BIGGEST MISS of not mentioning Chanchal's name as the other injured victim. This mistake was not just a slip, it was carried on by Krishna, Vidya, on TV and by Pyarelal. Question is Why ?

The whole episode was about drama, action and reaction and a drama well played out to expose the characters further. Just as any big drama always brings out the true colors out of anyone by showing us the instaneous reaction, so has today's drama has brought out further about Vidyapati Raj family and Tuntun family.
Ravi...they are concentrating on him ever since Krishna's completion of BDO training. His work-place fight, the BDO vehicle scenes -his action and reactions and finally the Anti-BDO protests... Chanchal...impetuos like her brother..running out so fast...If I were in her place, I would have been scared hearing the loud voices and try to come out stealthily...so what are they trying to show her and again the question why did they forget her in net -impact analyis. 😆

And the other dramas were all equally enjoyable, from Bihari, Tuntun residences to BDO office.
Bihari was loveable with hi "yeh time hai herogiri Dikhane ka" after all the villain-giri...and his toast was really cute to watch.
Tuntun Singh speak ...all of it was enjoyable and everything of what he said was true from his point. And very good that he pulled in Ganga. Wanna see what Ganga will want to say. Over last two days she is just giving serious faces of displeasure at her sons as she starts seeing "vibhajan" in her house. I just have to say, "Ai hai, BDO Sahibaa! yeh aapne kya ghazab dha diya Tuntun ke ghar"

And finally, the braid was too long for Krishna's short hair. 😆 They could have used a lil shorter wig. When braiding open hair, the length gets shortened. Here it became longer 🤣
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sam , Rachu Even I didn't liked d epi much . It was much like a filler epi . Today most beautiful part whch took my heart was Pintu's concern n worry .Kinny was excellent in that . The way he showed his different emotions n expresisons proved once again that why he is been called as king of Expresisons . The Stern look when TTS was tontng him then his irritated n worried look when he ehars d news , his anger when tht Police man was stopping him n then his concern , worried reaction woowww so many emotions in one epi n tht2 wid so accurately .lovedd it . I hhope Sam Precap is related 2 somewhat pintu's tendor Coz I also think that this BDO office is getting boring just showing Krishna taking rounds n all is not impressing me that much . Story shld get ahead , They shldn't drag it much .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't just watching Pinto's concern for Krishna a skewed way of watching the show. The show is about Afsar Bitiya. And have been waiting for these many months when Krishna will be one and we get to see the drama of afsar-giri. For me the love story is the parallel track for the lead, but it should not overshadow the working's woman's track.

And people just watching the love story, should be happy that because of it being a daily soap and driven by TRP and all, it will never be much neglected even as at this point they should take it slow...because at normal...things are taken slow. Kinshuk has been roped by the producers in to just play that. Story is being written only to justify reasons why he is stuck close to Krishna Raj. Just wish that Kinshuk had more meaty role than just being "Sangatiya", driver and bodygaurd to Krishna.

This boredom so soon from viewers for seeing office related scenes and ensuing drama, hope it doesn't ruin the show too soon for me atleast on IF discussions.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sammy as always great analysis🤗
rachna i second you👍🏼...did too did not find today's epi very gripping😳...as you mentioned...i too found something missing esp. in that incident scene...neways hope this is a way to build up the momentum for the upcoming future tracks😛
@sammy...loved your take on the three siblings' characters...word👍🏼...i feel ravi will create problems in future for krishna
as for BDP...they are slowly diggin graves for themselves...how much low ones own blood relations can stoop is totally disgusting🤢...just can't bear their sight😡
prishna scene was quite sweet😳...loved how worried and concerned pintuji was...ufff but missed the hug...hope prishna show us something more constructive in future rather than these misses😉😆
TTS...tussi toh great hojee😎...my two sons are busy doing social service dialogue had me in spilts😆
the last scene was classic...wow so much of attitude oozing out...felt so elated...great going krishna👏...btw she did look gorgeous in the saree and the new hairstyle😳
precap was quite interesting...we are in to see more of krishna as jhansi ki rani😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri It's not abt just seeing a love story , Even I lovee Krishna's BDO character . n I was so watngg for it . But I am just saying that kisi bhi cheez ko bahut jaada repeated dikhaane se It looks boring . People starts feeling boring . Second thing Wht I want is that yes I aggree that This is story of Afsar Bitiya but U also can't deny this fact tht rest charcaters n specially male lead 2 is importent . So They shld focus on him too . n by focussing on Male lead I don't mean romancing n all I mean i want 2 see Pintu's seperate track as well simultaneously like krishna's . This way it will be balanced n People n every1 will get what they want . Every1 will be happy . r u getting what i want 2 say ? Don't take me wrong but what i want 2 say is that Eventhough it's story of krishna but They can't just show Krishna all the time , development of Male lead too is equally importent . Frankly speaking Kinshuk is a very very high talented actor , I always saw him in full active char n i don't want him only for romancing . n nor I want him only for supporting krishna . it is bit 2 much . I want him 2 do something for himself , something different . n this I want Ct's 2 show in detail simultaneously . Else Later they will just Either Skip it or will neglect it which i don't want .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shri for me it was not that Prishna were not shown was boring but I didn't find the incident scene too gripping something was lacking there I don't exactly know what but I feel it was kind of rushed. Moreover somewhere I felt expressions were not so well placed in today's episode.
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Shri: Just to clarify, I am not bored with the show as a whole, but if I were to isolate this episode as its own unit then I found it lacking in that momentum that was so beautifully built up to the first climax of her becoming a BDO right from the bribe case against her dad and her satyagraha. I am just afraid they will lose that high going into this new track. Looking at it from a grander scale, I didn't find the episode problematic. I just want to know a bit about where we were going next soon.

What sort of made it disjointed for me was the fact that we had the dalal issue and I was really happy that they showed a hamla on her house because I was thinking that was so real, for people like that to attack under the cover of darkness etc. But it turned out to be Bihari which felt kind of random. I hope they close that loop soon.

Of course I have by no means come close to losing patience but I would like a return to that pace and that degree of logic and sense in the episodes (good point about Chanchal's injury being entirely ignored! I also found it weird that both C and R got injured in exactly the same place. 😆). The love story is definitely a supplementary aspect of the show to the main plot of her as a BDO and should remain that way. My favourite love stories are the ones that happen in the context of a grander plot and if they maintain the pace and nature of this one, it will probably get that title.