moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww The reaction of Pintu was worthwatching yaarrr. He got so so scared by hearing the News that he directly goes to Krishna's house . And when he and Babloo was stopped by Inspector awww h was so desperate 2 go inside and meet krishna . n As soon as He sees Krishna the way he runs 2 her n was abt 2 hug her but stops himself was so sweet . He was hell worried even more then krishna 😳 and how worriedly he says 2 krishna that Hum toh darr hi gaye the .It was a very sweet scene .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww seems like a cute scene...thanks for sharing moni..cant wait to watch
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha true he was really concerned about krishna that he just couldn't control his concern. They way he was about to hug krishna was just mind-blowing. Moni you can count it as first missed hug 😉
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes - it was really cute but now I want Pintuji to do something big for himself too... that would make Krishna proud... thodi si disappointed hoon with Pintuji still only moving around her...lets see hopefully the track shows something different soon for Pintuji I mean...he is so talented...

plus wanted to share that BDO sahiba did not mind his being without a helmet in the Friday episode...???????? The creatives should be careful as we can see that an officer with so many principles is ok with her friend driving next to her jeep without a helmet...

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Yes - it was really cute but now I want Pintuji to do something big for himself too... that would make Krishna proud... thodi si disappointed hoon with Pintuji still only moving around her...lets see hopefully the track shows something different soon for Pintuji I mean...he is so talented...

plus wanted to share that BDO sahiba did not mind his being without a helmet in the Friday episode...???????? The creatives should be careful as we can see that an officer with so many principles is ok with her friend driving next to her jeep without a helmet...

I aggree Shanti Di , Even I want Pintu 2 do something for himself and 2 stand on his feet . It will happen surely happen . Letzz Wait & watch
Haha Rachu nice idea 😆😉 . We surely shld count this under Missed Hug but When we gonna get Full hug 😍
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
indeed it was a cute scene😳
ok so now we have 2 missed handshakes and 1 missed hug😆...hope the list does not increase😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

indeed it was a cute scene😳

ok so now we have 2 missed handshakes and 1 missed hug😆...hope the list does not increase😳

Kaveri list will increase as we will get some missed kisses also in future Right Moni😉.

Moni and Shanti don't worry he will also grow big in career have some patience ji.

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Kaveri list will increase as we will get some missed kisses also in future Right Moni😉.

Moni and Shanti don't worry he will also grow big in career have some patience ji.

Rachu Yaad mat dila Kisses and Hugs 34 PAGES 😳 . remember ? 🤣🤣
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Wohi toh nahi hai... always seen KM stealing the ;limelight - especially as Viren... isliye abhi mushkil ho rahi hai...