Why the Forum is so dead ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
ABians where u all are ? WHy the Forum is so dead frm few days ? Guyzzz be Active else We will go down in IF Rank . n i am guessing that We may go down in dis week's CM Ranking . There are so less comments hapenning in Actor's Profiles also . None is trying 2 raise the Ranking . Guyzz Plzzz We only the one who can make this happen n We only will become so Lazy then who will do this work ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi moni..i'm here๐Ÿ˜ƒ...was away over the w/end hence was not around...will comment on the profiles too๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: kaveri

hi moni..i'm here๐Ÿ˜ƒ...was away over the w/end hence was not around...will comment on the profiles too๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah Kaveri Do Comment on the profiels n join the Fan club n Keep the forum active . Else we will loose . n I don't want that .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am here Moni waiting for your topic only
I made one Rachu .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera answer aapke doosre post mein hai... of course I ve been tooo busy... lekin Km ke profile mein zaroor post karoongi even if I cant make it to the AB forum... PROMISE dear Monica...

naniji has to take care of nanaji and everyone u see????????
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Was away, but I'm just only one person. Also we need more members who are more active. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've had a lovely virus on my laptop that just got removed so had limited computer access this past week. Will post on the fan pages and check out the posts too.

Originally posted by: ParmB

I've had a lovely virus on my laptop that just got removed so had limited computer access this past week. Will post on the fan pages and check out the posts too.

Yup Please Do it dear , See Both CM ranking and Kitali's IF Ranking went down badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ . They really don't deserve this specially Kinshuk . I seriouslyc an't see him in 40's yaar . he deserves top place ๐Ÿ˜”
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
moni, so sorry. I've been out the entire week... only was online for pmz and all... will try to come back asap...