Which Episode u love the most ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians I am again here with the poll . So choose ur's . I was asked 2 add some clue along with the day so tht it could be easy 2 judge what hapenned in which Day .

Loved all episodes .But For me I think Tuesday episode , Thursday and friday's episode were best . Tuesday Coz of Prishna's beautiful Car scene with Pintu's Bussiness πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and Krishna taking charge of BDO . Friday's episode Coz i always lovedd Pintu -TTS Confrontation or scolding scene (I am sorry i am very cruel in this but I seriously lovee Pintu's cute / innocent face whenever he is been scolded πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ) So I loved Friday's episode also . Thursday epi was also damnn good the tendor thng n all . Plzz share ur views . 😊
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tough to choose as I loved all the episodes this week. but best will be Thursday and friday reasons Moni u know very well
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like monday and tuesday but chose monday 😊
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Moni,

Thanks so much for adding a brief title to each date. Made it much easier for me to remember, lol. But, I have to say I'm in the same boat as you as to narrowing down my pick for this week.

I managed to narrow it down between Monday and Thursday though as I loved the way Pintu was so protective of Krishna (Monday with him standing closer to her at his house when TTS shows up & Thursday with him getting ready to protect her from the goons).

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
moni yaar why do u always put me in a dilemmaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...neways voted for thursday though loved all epis😳