Possibilities around Mithilesh for Pinky

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Just my thoughts at why the creatives selected such a cute looking guy for the character Mithilesh in the BDO office.

We had Bihari introducing us about Mithilesh that he behaves like the Roman when in Rome (using Sanjana's quotation and not Angel's..as corrected by him later 😉).
Is it not possible then that finally Bihari and Pinky get an idea to have Pinky get married to Mithilesh and then they make total use of him ?
He can become their informant unknowingly about Krishna's activities in office, which Pinky so desperately wanted Chavanni Chaubey to become.

And things like age, looks do match between Mithilesh and Pinky.
Only problem is will Pinky be able to accept a husband who reports to Krishna ?
May be Pinky will only scheme to the extent of trying to play his love interest...

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Just my thoughts at why the creatives selected such a cute looking guy for the character Mithilesh in the BDO office.

We had Bihari introducing us about Mithilesh that he behaves like the Roman when in Rome (using Angel's phrase).
Is it not possible then that finally Bihari and Pinky get an idea to have Pinky get married to Mithilesh and then they make total use of him ?
He can become their informant unknowingly about Krishna's activities in office, which Pinky so desperately wanted Chavanni Chaubey to become.

And things like age, looks do match between Mithilesh and Pinky.
Only problem is will Pinky be able to accept a husband who reports to Krishna ?
May be Pinky will only scheme to the extent of trying to play his love interest...

I Think This Might Happen, There Chance, But Not Really Sure..They Should Start Pinky Love Story...Still Waiting To See Pinky Love Story...
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think mithilesh will start liking krishna..

p.s- dis is jus a vague imagination..
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Shridevi

Sanjana used that phrase in her Written Update of 21st March 2012 episode of Afsar Bitiya.
Being familiar with the phrase "When in Rome do as the Romans do." I could have said it too.😆

Anyways my thoughts are almost identical as yours , just itching to see what the CV's have in store for this character Mithilesh. I thought Pinky will have a light bulb moment in Fridays episode and decide that this would be the best choice she has now, which is to use her wily way on Mithilesh.Thereby getting a free pass to go inside the BDO office with lunch for him and other stuff .😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Might or Will happen, Keep on watching...
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Shridevi

Sanjana used that phrase in her Written Update of 21st March 2012 episode of Afsar Bitiya.
Being familiar with the phrase "When in Rome do as the Romans do." I could have said it too.😆

Anyways my thoughts are almost identical as yours , just itching to see what the CV's have in store for this character Mithilesh. I thought Pinky will have a light bulb moment in Fridays episode and decide that this would be the best choice she has now, which is to use her wily way on Mithilesh.Thereby getting a free pass to go inside the BDO office with lunch for him and other stuff .😃

thx. I edited my post 😊
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no its no possible... !!!!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbebo

no its no possible... !!!!

Why Do You Think It Not Possible...
Edited by CrazyFans1 - 12 years ago