Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Joota polish scene -- symbolic ? How ?

That was just a taunting way of Tuntun showing and teaching his family what they are being reduced to due to his son's action.

Symbolic is something related to a symbol throwing light on something else totally different from the prevailing understanding and one doesn't need to have dialogues around it and perception is there for others whoever saw it.

Traffic Jam - Clearing scene

Although it was incorporated so that Tuntun can see his son clearly and feel the IMPACT, but what I liked was that Tuntun majorly being humble enough to help the traffic policeman and helping out in clearing the traffic jam. He was directing people to make a way. And also they showed Pinto doing the same, but not so much as his Dad, as he came later on the scene. Liked it very much.

Usually when boss gets down like that, drivers also follow suit. No ? But I guess, it is also true that driver has to be staying in the car as he has to drive it slowly forward in the jam. Just that in provincial set ups of culture, the driver also gets up in such situations when seeing what his employer is doing.

Joota polish scene -- symbolic ? How ?

Symbolic as in reduced to correct the mistakes his son does from his point of view. I could be wrong so I'm not going to push that point too much.

I do know what symbolism is. I am just stretching it a bit here.

Also nice that you brought the traffic jam scene. That is one scene I thought about too.😃

Just did not feel like doing a full essay on today's episode so just replying as things come up.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I forgot to post today's link here earlier:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2903296#54917138