Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
About the bangle thing, I agree that it could have been a mistake of the director. There is every chance that that close-up of Pintu was taken not in the context of this scene and so that nuance was missed out. But I just assumed that he saw it, even though there was no indication. I mean Krishna made it too obvious for him not to notice! I just assumed the speechlessness was not for her dress change but for the bangles themselves because that was really all that was drastically different from her dress of the day.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Moni and Kaveri

I am not faulting Pintu's actions at all. I understand that when you are in love you do these extra things for your loved one. I just don't want to write stuff here like in how my real life things like that have happened following around the person you love.๐Ÿ˜†

It's that I felt for TTS' dilemma today which has never happened before.

About the temple scene agree I was talking about inside the temple. Something nice.

Can I ask you guys something are men not allowed to pray to this god?
Because Vidhyapathi and Pinto are not doing the pranaam.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Angel

Men are also allowed 2 Pray in temple .

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gosh did not realise about the precap...it was worrysome...so friends are we instored for some real fireworks on monday...i mean b/n TTS and Pintuji...what say???
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

gosh did not realise about the precap...it was worrysome...so friends are we instored for some real fireworks on monday...i mean b/n TTS and Pintuji...what say???

I'm making a guess on TTS's horoscope here don't mean to insult any one as such. I think TTS' horoscope is that of Leo, he has those characteristics. From his attention seeking dramatics from his loved ones by creating dramas and his brashness and also some possible negative aspects of this horoscope seems to be imbibed in him. That of jealousy, arrogant, vain, self centered, and a show-off demanding attention, domineering, and snobbish, and have feelings of superiority over others seem to be there in him.

There are some positive traits too like poise and confidence, loyal, sincere, and makes a good organizer. dignified, enthusiastic, and ambitious. Leo likes luxury and pleasure and is willing to pay the price for it., impulsive and expansive, authoritative and affectionate also magnanimous.

I also feel that Pintu has some sort of leo ascendant in his horoscope. So fireworks will be there one will give in after fighting if one feels it is the right way to go.

Hope that answers your question in a roundabout way๐Ÿ˜†

This is just my opinion and gut feeling and theorizing.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think this is going to be a test of how evil TTS really is. Will he have a heart when he sees that the man who served him for so long and the woman his son loves are in danger?

I think his reaction will determine whether he has a chance at repenting in Pintu's eyes.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ ahandu...bang on...what you have described about a leo fits to the 't' for TTS and pintuji...btw r u also one...coz i am๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but i am not like TTS๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
@sam...lovely thought yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ...seeing a little soft side of TTS would be a surprise package for us..haina๐Ÿ˜ณ
my belief is that its either bihari's kartoot or the gundaas!!
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

When is Krishna and family going to shift to the new BDO house?

Why did Krishna not notice that Pinto forgot to wear helmet while driving his bike? ๐Ÿ˜†

So this is my gift to Pinto Singh.

Well factully speaking, in places like Bhagalpur it is tough to have traffic regulations enforced with people wearing helmets. Until 2005, I did not see 60% people wearing helmets in Hyderabad, and it being the metro city in India. And I saw the same thing with Bangalore crowd. The % of helmet wearers slightly higher as I was staying close to the technology parks...

In rural parts of India, people still sit with entire family on the scooter, bike and even on a moped. I don't know how they do it, but they just do it. ๐Ÿ˜† Myself and my sibs have so many times watched the scene with open mouth and then turning to face our mom at the incredulity whenever we got the chance to drive from Hyd to Warangal or the other interiors. Actually per the people, its quite unmanly to put on the helmet. That's the perception they have ๐Ÿ˜†

The promos showing the helmet scene is just to drive the character difference between Pinto and Krishna and the show producers and channels promoting traffic regulations. Social message incorporation. And as Sam said, here the gravity of the scene and indifference for Prishna involvement towards the scene doesn't warrant helmet related dialogues or social messages.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

@ ahandu...bang on...what you have described about a leo fits to the 't' for TTS and pintuji...btw r u also one...coz i am๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but i am not like TTS๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

@sam...lovely thought yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ...seeing a little soft side of TTS would be a surprise package for us..haina๐Ÿ˜ณ
my belief is that its either bihari's kartoot or the gundaas!!

Heheh! I was seeing tiny bits and pieces of myself reflected in TTS'๐Ÿ˜† yeah I am one. Not all are the same even though same horoscope.Also I can prove that TTS loves his sons like anything, but I'll keep that to another discussion.๐Ÿ˜†

@ Shri thanks for the information๐Ÿ˜ƒ
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Joota polish scene -- symbolic ? How ?

That was just a taunting way of Tuntun showing and teaching his family what they are being reduced to due to his son's action.

Symbolic is something related to a symbol throwing light on something else totally different from the prevailing understanding and one doesn't need to have dialogues around it and perception is there for others whoever saw it.

Traffic Jam - Clearing scene

Although it was incorporated so that Tuntun can see his son clearly and feel the IMPACT, but what I liked was that Tuntun majorly being humble enough to help the traffic policeman and helping out in clearing the traffic jam. He was directing people to make a way. And also they showed Pinto doing the same, but not so much as his Dad, as he came later on the scene. Liked it very much.

Usually when boss gets down like that, drivers also follow suit. No ? But I guess, it is also true that driver has to be staying in the car as he has to drive it slowly forward in the jam. Just that in provincial set ups of culture, the driver also gets up in such situations when seeing what his employer is doing.

Krishna's Drive Home Scene
I liked how they showed Krishna not looking at Pinto, but totally immersed in her own feelings of what the car was meaning to her. The way she touched the car seat covers and windows and all her remembrances of the way she had commuted previously and what she went through to get this was just her own private moments. And I liked how they kept it solely her thoughts even on the side, a person was driving with her. I liked this detail. Because, we do have our private and personal moments which we would just rather enjoy by ourselves and in those times we do not want to care about so many other intruding significant factors. Well atleast I do feel right about the scene. Not sure how many others would agree about Krishna's character in that manner portrayed today.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago